Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what her and peta have in common. She definitely brings her down.

Reactions: 2
She's also friends with the Olympian Laura Kenny (I think that's her name) which also seemed an odd mix!

Reactions: 2
This woman has issues!! Calling that woman she’s posted “flabby belly “ and saying her friends dad used to call her names. Has she got one person in her life that could show her what normal relationships and conversations are meant to be like??!!

Reactions: 9
I knew she’d end up on Cambridge just so she can shock everyone with the dramatic weight loss and then be a consultant and flog it to all her disciples. I always thought this would be on the cards and now she thinks she’ll make a mint based on Amy’s fake Gucci bags.

Reactions: 3
Amy has completely ruined her face with filler and Botox. She doesn’t look recognisable!

Reactions: 7
I knew she’d end up on Cambridge just so she can shock everyone with the dramatic weight loss and then be a consultant and flog it to all her disciples. I always thought this would be on the cards and now she thinks she’ll make a mint based on Amy’s fake Gucci bags.
With all her nutrition and health qualifications she will be a real asset 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
‘The vez last minute’

yeah, I definitely want to take advice from someone who’s too cool to write the word very

arrogant cow - if it’s not her way, it’s wrong apparently. You’re a small insta acct Lauren, have a word with yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
‘The vez last minute’

yeah, I definitely want to take advice from someone who’s to cool to write the word very

arrogant cow - if it’s not her way, it’s wrong apparently. You’re a small insta acct Lauren, have a word with yourself
I know. Can't believe she has the audacity to do a "what annoys you on Insta" q&a calling people out for annoying habits on Insta 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Lauren, every single story you write is illiterate and you try really hard to - well I don't know what you're trying to achieve - but STOP saying things like "errrrrrrrrrry", "vez" and "untold" 🥴 don't know why she's annoyed me so much this morning 😂 she talks about second hand embarrassment but I get it really strongly on her behalf!

Reactions: 5
Shes become increasingly more unlikeable since she was picked up and mentioned by other influencers. Everyone has an opinion and shes always said if you dont like it move on, but clearly she cant do it herself because she cannot let folk just be without some vindictive comment. Whether its mental health, covid or dead nans 🙄 I dont think shes grow up in a very loving family and now shes with the 'baby daddy' who seems just as emotionally devoid as her. Shes not even got an ounce of empathy in her. Shes so different to peta and I can only assume that this is how they work. Or shes just used to it, alternatively it's just an act but I genuinely thnk shes a hard nosed cow. She shoes no empathy or understanding to those kids. Bear seems to have things going on and all she does is get on at him and call him names. She used to be very likeable. Doesnt come across as a happy person at all.

Shes become increasingly more unlikeable since she was picked up and mentioned by other influencers. Everyone has an opinion and shes always said if you dont like it move on, but clearly she cant do it herself because she cannot let folk just be without some vindictive comment. Whether its mental health, covid or dead nans 🙄 I dont think shes grow up in a very loving family and now shes with the 'baby daddy' who seems just as emotionally devoid as her. Shes not even got an ounce of empathy in her. Shes so different to peta and I can only assume that this is how they work. Or shes just used to it, alternatively it's just an act but I genuinely thnk shes a hard nosed cow. She shoes no empathy or understanding to those kids. Bear seems to have things going on and all she does is get on at him and call him names. She used to be very likeable. Doesnt come across as a happy person at all.
Spot on. For someone who would just say move along if you don’t like it, she sure is opinionated about how other people who don’t share on insta, live their life.

I actually like the dress. It’s not something I would wear but she looks good!

I actually like the dress. It’s not something I would wear but she looks good!
like the dress too !
i hate that stupid hat that the birthday lady is wearing! Why do people wear these ?
look like a glittery version of the clone biker from the village people!