Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does a grown man get so angry over Asda chicken. In her story she said it was only winston who spoke to him when he was on the sofa. Does that mean her behaviour is already turning the boys against him? Or they’re scared of him

Reactions: 6
I find it so odd she is best mates with Pete, they seem like polar opposite personalities and in how they talk, act, dress and bring their kids up

no woman who can actually put her fella in his place gets treat the way she describes. She’s all mouth. She might shout or have some funny comebacks but sounds like he’s gone from his mum to her and they’re all mugs for him. Obviously never know what goes on behind closed doors but from very very early when she wouldn’t say much about him it was clear it was not an ideal situation. I truly hope she’s happy but not a bleeping chance …

Reactions: 7
Exactly this….from what she wrote it is domestic abuse 100% despite what she does to stick up for herself- he is abusing her! Also WTF is wrong with Asda chicken? If they can have three days of Abusive behaviours for buying that then imagine how long arguments last over other things

She always does this disappears for a while and then will drop back in

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell she is so full of herself on this comeback. Passing everything off as a joke doesn't mean you aren't a witch 🤣

Reactions: 4
Wonder who reports her? 😂 one person or several
I think it's more than one. Most of the time you can tell shes being funny, followed her for years and shes just like that. But even I thnk wtf at some of the things she comes out with. The story about her going ape at a mum at the school gates when she was pregnant with Forrest was next level nuts. Even I thought it was a bit OTT. She seems to have been brought up angry so it's not a surprise. Her kids swearing makes me cringe.

Never reported her tho I have to say.

I think it's more than one. Most of the time you can tell shes being funny, followed her for years and shes just like that. But even I thnk wtf at some of the things she comes out with. The story about her going ape at a mum at the school gates when she was pregnant with Forrest was next level nuts. Even I thought it was a bit OTT. She seems to have been brought up angry so it's not a surprise. Her kids swearing makes me cringe.

Never reported her tho I have to say.
I’ve followed her for years too and like you I cringe at some of the things she comes out with

Reactions: 2