Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless her doctor specifically went out of his way to tell her not to drive, she wouldn’t have to inform her insurer. I know loads of people who’ve had csections, emergency and elective, but only one was told to ideally avoid driving for 2 weeks (not 6) post csection. I’m not her no.1 fan but all these assumptions about her medical history and insinuations that she driving against doctors/insurers instruction are b ollo cks.
We assume a lot on tattle. Like you’ve assumed her Dr was male 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure I remember her posting a few years ago that Bear wasn't actually called Bear but then she never said what his name was. Maximus is the best of a bad bunch. Bear, just why? Cute as a baby but imagine being 12 years old and going to secondary school being called Bear 😬. Winston is an old man name, makes me think of Still Game. And Forrest, I just don't get it. I wonder where she picked those names from...
If she is driving already then i hope she's being careful because she could really hurt herself if she has to suddenly break and she's not done a lot of healing.
The baby daddy on Instagram thing, I think it's probably a case of he can't be arsed with the tit that she posts and she had no interest in his fishing page. And since she likes to keep him so mysterious is easier to say he's not on Instagram/hates it etc. He looked waaaay better in that photo that he does on his Instagram 😬. I'd love to know what he does to afford 4 kids and Lauren not working.

Did anyone ever read her blog?

Reactions: 2
I think some of those questions are just answering tattle
I also feel like a tit human I am 3 x csection ( 2 being emergency) I felt like hell for a good while after them and she's making it look like an absolute dream

Reactions: 3
I think some of those questions are just answering tattle
I also feel like a tit human I am 3 x csection ( 2 being emergency) I felt like hell for a good while after them and she's making it look like an absolute dream
I think they’re definitely answering tattle 😂
Maybe she’s in denial? Seeing as the baby daddy is a useless lump of tit

She does make parenting look very easy from someone with twins (so obv close in age!) if I put my day on Instagram it would b a complete tit show!!!

She does make parenting look very easy from someone with twins (so obv close in age!) if I put my day on Instagram it would b a complete tit show!!!
She’s said she’s laidback so maybe that helps? I know I wouldn’t cope

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I will say by being a follower of hers I do now call people out in supermarkets ect if they are staring and I'm giving my kids into trouble 😂

Reactions: 1
I'm sure I remember her posting a few years ago that Bear wasn't actually called Bear but then she never said what his name was. Maximus is the best of a bad bunch. Bear, just why? Cute as a baby but imagine being 12 years old and going to secondary school being called Bear 😬. Winston is an old man name, makes me think of Still Game. And Forrest, I just don't get it. I wonder where she picked those names from...
If she is driving already then i hope she's being careful because she could really hurt herself if she has to suddenly break and she's not done a lot of healing.
The baby daddy on Instagram thing, I think it's probably a case of he can't be arsed with the tit that she posts and she had no interest in his fishing page. And since she likes to keep him so mysterious is easier to say he's not on Instagram/hates it etc. He looked waaaay better in that photo that he does on his Instagram 😬. I'd love to know what he does to afford 4 kids and Lauren not working.

Did anyone ever read her blog?
I think she does work, well she has her own business putting together grazing tables.

Reactions: 4
I think she does work, well she has her own business putting together grazing tables.
Grazing tables are a bit naff but she has got a talent for how she lays them out - they look awesome and it can’t be easy prepping and making them look amazing from start to finish - it’d stress me out

Reactions: 5
Really random… I always thought she would be really tall but he looks tiny and she’s smaller than him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really like her, even though her kids seem feral...that's not me being judgey, my son is autistic and is definitely feral but I've only got him to deal with not 4 of them! It actually stresses me out wondering how she copes with them when she puts vids on of them fighting etc.
And I'm all for everybodies relationships being different, she's right there, but duck me...her partner is an absolute piece of tit. She does EVERYTHING. He can't even be bothered to be at the births of his kids, he never seems to spend any time with them (from what she says on insta) I've never seen a relationship like it!
Me and my partner don't like each other anymore 🤣 and we won't be together forever, but he is so invested in our son and such a good dad, I have no idea how anyone puts up with a man like that. What a waste of space, I'm actually gobsmacked at how anyone would let someone behave like that....yeah we've all got hobbies we like to go and do, not everyday leaving you with 4 kids, that's just so far taking the piss I can't even believe it.

Reactions: 14
Maybe she just wanted kids but wanted to be a stay at home mum. If so, this was the best option. She’s a single mum but without the reliance on benefits or CSA

Wow amy’s piled the pounds back on
The stupid diet is a load of nonsense. They will be in the extra special 2.0 version of it next week to lose it again 🙄

Yea I dont know how Lauren puts up with her man. There is putting up and then there is being used. I know she says it works both ways but other than earn money I dont see how he contributes. Each to their own but that would not be enough to keep me in the relationship. Dont know how she copes on her own worh three boisterous boys and a baby. She must be made of granite.

Reactions: 4
What I hate!! And it's not just her but she seems to be doing it more ... when they link something and don't show what it is so you have to click on the link jusy so she get can some money out of it okey it's not thousands it's a couple of pence but why be so shady about it and now just show the product

Reactions: 9
What I hate!! And it's not just her but she seems to be doing it more ... when they link something and don't show what it is so you have to click on the link jusy so she get can some money out of it okey it's not thousands it's a couple of pence but why be so shady about it and now just show the product
This drives me insane!

I appreciate she’s being honest and has said she does it for a few pennies. But it just comes across as desperate now and seems to have ramped up since the baby was born

Reactions: 7