Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
And me.. Follow her & some of the ‘gang’ sometimes I laugh and sometimes I’m
Speechless 🤷🏼‍♀️ Amy’s holiday, Lauren’s spending blows my mind!
Amy’s holiday was over £3500 to stay there for the week 🙈🙈 defo ain’t short on cash her and her hubby...kids decked out in designer as is she......

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Meringue22

VIP Member
I find it laughable how she tells the kids off for swearing yet she swears in front of them?! As for her ‘relationship’ with the baby daddy it’s not a healthy environment for those boys to grow up in. The pair of them are setting a bad example

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I've had afternoon tea at the ritz and it's stunning why would you go there and behave like that and spoil it for the other guests.

Meringue22

VIP Member
Unless her doctor specifically went out of his way to tell her not to drive, she wouldn’t have to inform her insurer. I know loads of people who’ve had csections, emergency and elective, but only one was told to ideally avoid driving for 2 weeks (not 6) post csection. I’m not her no.1 fan but all these assumptions about her medical history and insinuations that she driving against doctors/insurers instruction are b ollo cks.
We assume a lot on tattle. Like you’ve assumed her Dr was male 🙄

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Only lozza could have a stroke after doing the do with the baby daddy when she hates him 😂 she’s said it’s put him off for life so she’s free 😂 bless her I love how she’s making fun of it herself rather than dwelling on it a lot of ppl wouldn’t come on stories to talk they’d be too embarrassed but she’s just getting on with it and I applaud her for it.
And raising awareness at the same time. It must have been so scary. Hopefully the baby daddy appreciates her a bit more now as I get the impression he doesn’t usually.

Cosytidy

I suppose cos she’s a normal account, rather than an aspirational/influencer type one people aren’t gonna pay it really. But as she’s a normal person with normal lifestyle perhaps even if 10pr 20 people subscribe it’s worth doing as it pays a bill?
I won’t be paying, I don’t pay for anyone’s patreon. But people like PTWM, who is a lying con artist, seem to make a mint out of it so maybe she’ll do well.

pommobear

VIP Member
I mean I have lost the plot and really shouted at my son before and I've always felt TERRIBLE about it after and apologised to him. Not saying I'm not firm with him because I am but just don't think it's respectful to shout, so I always try to make sure if I do shout that I own it was wrong.

She's obviously had terrible role models.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I think that story is a bit of a step too far in her trying to be funny!
I don’t even see the point in their relationship, apart from reproducing I don’t think they do anything together

Moaner

She just sounds like she’s set up home with someone with the exact same attitude towards women as her father. It’s not the 80’s ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I think that story is a bit of a step too far in her trying to be funny!
I don’t even see the point in their relationship, apart from reproducing I don’t think they do anything together
I think she tries very hard to be funny and go down the route of we don't get along and he's a piece of shit but I'm cool with it cause I give as good as I get. I know she's potentially making it seem more dramatic than it is but it just seems so exhausting and silly. Who could be bothered with that because you used chicken from asda. But then I think to myself she's an adult woman with 4 kids who calls her followers 'egg heads' or 'party people' and still thinks its funny 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I think she is with him for financial reasons. Or because he would make her life hell if she left

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
I appreciate she’s being honest and has said she does it for a few pennies. But it just comes across as desperate now and seems to have ramped up since the baby was born

Reactions: 7

SamKe

I’ve watched that and at first I thought she was joking,what a shock.hope she recovers well.

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I used to really like Amy, but she’s promoting this diet which really isn’t a healthy way to lose weight. When she does her morning speeches about not eating things etc, that’s exactly what toxic diet culture is. And it can be very harmful! I’ll always remember when she said it’s normal to lose your period if your losing weight. Yeah that can happen but it isn’t healthy and shouldn’t just be brushed under the carpet. Toxic AF!!! And I quite like Lauren, some of the stuff is a bit weird but she’s better than amy and Chloe 😂.