Aisleyne Horgan Wallace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What !!!!!!???? She’s posted pictures of her mother and father AND extended family members, what I assume to be her Nan and cousins- all white as white can be. What an absolute joke!

So basically a blonde, white woman who is saying she’s black so can make racist remarks. Does it mean she can also do a mock African accent to an African toilet attendant? Coz she’s Black.
She is such an ignorant piece of tit. She is a vile human.. she was all for cancelling chrissie tiegan for things she said years ago.. she was very vocal about it on Instagram actually 🙄 hopefully this is resurfaced and this witch gets cancelled….. although I think you need to be relevant in order to be cancelled….
Cannot believe she put on the African accent in the presence of the bathroom attendant… hard to believe that tit was coming out of the mouth of a 48 year old woman…. Shame on her

Reactions: 10
48??? She ain't that old is she?? Although you're probably being tongue in cheek 😂
Wiki says 42 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is such an ignorant piece of tit. She is a vile human.. she was all for cancelling chrissie tiegan for things she said years ago.. she was very vocal about it on Instagram actually 🙄 hopefully this is resurfaced and this witch gets cancelled….. although I think you need to be relevant in order to be cancelled….
Cannot believe she put on the African accent in the presence of the bathroom attendant… hard to believe that tit was coming out of the mouth of a 48 year old woman…. Shame on her
I messaged her about that saying I know you mean no harm but that’s not nice mocking her, she’s only doing her job and that she’s someone’s mum at the end of the day simply working. I told her as an African myself that it was disrespectful..So rude. I saw it as that woman could of been my auntie 🥺Made me upset actually..She loves black dick to so why would she even do that. Putting on an African accent mockingly towards an African woman and filming her face. Nah man. She’s the type to have a black boyfriend and mixed kids and call him a nxgga mid argument..

Ya she’s 42 but she’s a bleeping hag
And she acts like a complete twit. Like a 17 year old on the piss. Talking about ‘pussy tight’. We know yours ain’t ais.. I think the way she jokes about herself being a bleep is because she genuinely knows she’s one…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I messaged her about that saying I know you mean no harm but that’s not nice mocking her, she’s only doing her job and that she’s someone’s mum at the end of the day simply working. I told her as an African myself that it was disrespectful..So rude. She loves black dick to so why would she even do that. Putting on an African accent mockingly towards an African woman and filming her face. Nah man. She’s the type to have a black boyfriend and mixed kids and call him a nxgga mid argument..

And she acts like a complete twit. Like a 17 year old on the piss. Talking about ‘pussy tight’. We know yours ain’t ais.. I think the way she jokes about herself being a bleep is because she genuinely knows she’s one…
She’s a bleeping disgrace for using that word in the first place and then lying about her heritage. Whenever I think of the tragic losers of big brother she sticks out in my mind…. LOVED when she appeared in bb a few years ago boasting that she had a Wikipedia page 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping melt
This is one of my fave arguments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s a bleeping disgrace for using that word in the first place and then lying about her heritage. Whenever I think of the tragic losers of big brother she sticks out in my mind…. LOVED when she appeared in bb a few years ago boasting that she had a Wikipedia page 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping melt
This is one of my fave arguments 🤣
Why would I meet yer dad. You’re 40, what is he 80? Lmaooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would I meet yer dad. You’re 40, what is he 80? Lmaooooo
The guy that she’s arguing is super intelligent, he’s a scientist now. Watching that back just highlights how bleeping nuts she is. Threatening her dad on some lad 😭🤣 absolutely mortified for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The guy that she’s arguing is super intelligent, he’s a scientist now. Watching that back just highlights how bleeping nuts she is. Threatening her dad on some lad 😭🤣 absolutely mortified for her
That’s when she knew she had well and truly lost😂 about ‘meet my dad’ for why? There’s actually no reason 😂😂😂😂 she just felt defeated. Shlagggggg. And her face is beginning to look her age now. Have you clocked?? It’s droopy at the cheeks area. But seriously though she’s a mess. Alcoholic and of course a coke head she behaves unhinged. says she’s from Camden but I swear it was Regent’s Park shes from borough of Camden still but the way she makes it out to be proper Camden made me laugh😂😂😂😂 I’m from Camden Camden Camden. Only thing we have in common is she knows my friends mum. Another one in her 40’s going through a midlife crises😂😂

Reactions: 6
I messaged her about that saying I know you mean no harm but that’s not nice mocking her, she’s only doing her job and that she’s someone’s mum at the end of the day simply working. I told her as an African myself that it was disrespectful..So rude. I saw it as that woman could of been my auntie 🥺Made me upset actually..She loves black dick to so why would she even do that. Putting on an African accent mockingly towards an African woman and filming her face. Nah man. She’s the type to have a black boyfriend and mixed kids and call him a nxgga mid argument..

bleeping hell love you are on absolute fire 🔥🙌🏼 Well done for calling her out on that.
I feel you, I felt that ladies awkwardness and ‘woke’ #bekind Aisleyne couldn’t have given 2 shits about her, like bleeping buy something from her ffs with all your ‘millions’. Talking like a hoe in front of someone’s mother and aunty and an older lady in general, have you no class or shame- just disrespect, gross woman. That ladies just trying to make a bit of money.

Seriously she jokes about being a bleep because she is one 😂😭😂 too accurate.

• Heart
Wait why is she verbally and racially abusing the toilet attendant for all to see with her cretin mates 😂 yet when someones in her message requests with something so mild such as "put your tits away at your age" she loses her tit and exposes them for all to see 🙄🥴 double standards much?!

Reactions: 8
well her kfc looks burnt to tit tonight. So well done who ever made her that 😂😂

Is she on the beg for a cake for Nicola McLeans bday?

why don’t these people just research a cake company like everyone else and pay for it. It’s always send me a DM if you can do it. What if someone said yes I can do it it’ll be £xxx. They just expect everything for free and handed to them on a plate.

Is she on the beg for a cake for Nicola McLeans bday?

why don’t these people just research a cake company like everyone else and pay for it. It’s always send me a DM if you can do it. What if someone said yes I can do it it’ll be £xxx. They just expect everything for free and handed to them on a plate.
I just couldn't believe that Nicola McLean is under 40 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Although there’s no actual age limit of reciting Tupac lyrics, I feel she might be dipping a toe across a very fine line.

• Haha
Reactions: 13