Aisleyne Horgan Wallace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when she was on a tv programme about making money or something and she viewed a house worth £4m I think, they made out she was viewing it to add it to her extensive property portfolio.... anyone who followed her on Instagram at the time saw she rented a flat in a pretty rough area with her mate Layla 🤣 she loves to make out like she’s filthy rich.... no hun just filthy
Oh yeah, she also made out she was gonna buy a brand new merc g63, this was sayyyy 2019...she then put her old car up for sale and put a link to the auto trader ad for anyone who wanted to buy it... I was shocked to see it was a 11 plate EVOQUE 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ not a sport or even a Vogue or Velar.... At the time I thought there's absolutely nothing wrong with that car but for how rich she's claiming to be, shits not adding up 🥴 she also deffo buys snide bags 😂

Reactions: 10
She looks totally out of proportion now in her insta snaps. The top and bottom halves belong to different people. I just can’t understand why you’d do that on purpose!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When Nikki passed away she made a total of 809001919191 grid posts with bizarre captions... grief tourist 101
The same with Amy Winehouse. She posted a tribute today saying she’s ‘her lioness’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was snogging Jessica Alves the other day. A joint Only Fans session is probably just days away…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She took yesterday off social media to think of Amy Winehouse but today she’s back with a happy heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aisleyne is a grief bleep, anyone who dies shes their bff. She's dined out on Amy Winehouse for years, funny how she's not in reclaiming Amy.

Reactions: 15
Her stories today… this is what I find cringy. In your 40s and filming yourself driving along doing silly dances. What must people think if they look out their window and see that. Lol. It’s not the one. And then in bikini top down Hackney with her boobs literally hanging out?

Reactions: 8
Her stories today… this is what I find cringy. In your 40s and filming yourself driving along doing silly dances. What must people think if they look out their window and see that. Lol. It’s not the one. And then in bikini top down Hackney with her boobs literally hanging out?
She’s an old brass ..cheap skanky tart

Reactions: 6
A has been... got a little 15 minutes from BB 15 years ago and still trying to clutch onto it. You don't see the rest of them still being desperate and craving attention i.e Grace etc

Reactions: 5
She was twerking on a street corner in tiny shorts and a bikini top, you just think what is she thinking to be behaving like that. Get some class. Then zooming in on her crotch. Some of the these reality stars have their 5 minutes then mature a bit and settle down, but she is so attention hungry.

Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute rotter. She had a gangbang with Les Dennis ffs! He denied it but it was definitely him, her and another bloke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30