Aisleyne Horgan Wallace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Aisleyne and love the feeling of second hand cringe i get any time I see an article about her!
Anyone remember in the DM about ten years ago when she sat on her front lawn in broad daylight with her mate on a picnic blanket, hand on her takeaway belly, pretending to read pregnancy mags while getting pissed on cheap white wine? 🤣 clearly called the paps on herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Aisleyne and love the feeling of second hand cringe i get any time I see an article about her!
Anyone remember in the DM about ten years ago when she sat on her front lawn in broad daylight with her mate on a picnic blanket, hand on her takeaway belly, pretending to read pregnancy mags while getting pissed on cheap white wine? 🤣 clearly called the paps on herself.
I had to find this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 4
Hahaha i had forgotten about the peas which were obviously the best thing about that story 😂
Her body actually looked good back then, the arse implants she has now make her look 5 stone heavier. She looks like she goes to the same plazzy surgeon as Lil Kim these days.

I don’t think we will hear much from her now as she will be grieving for her good friend Sarah Harding.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think we will hear much from her now as she will be grieving for her good friend Sarah Harding.
I just came here to say the same. Sounded like there was a gang of them who knocked about together Katie price, Danielle Lloyd, Michelle Heaton and Sarah.... Suprise suprise no mention of good old Aisleyne!!

Reactions: 4
Was that tongue-in-cheek about going to Dubai to be a prostitute?! Girl sounds like a real diamond geezer tonight giving it to someone on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bleeping hell was she doing an African accent in the toilet to that poor toilet attendant? Shouting jank and vulgar obscenities and that poor older lady was in there trying to quietly sell her stuff and ignore what they were saying. I know toilets can get rowdy but they are grown women in their 40s!!! “Have you washed your punani” are you having a laugh. Also whose the bloke in the suit, a random? 🤣😭

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell was she doing an African accent in the toilet to that poor toilet attendant? Shouting jank and vulgar obscenities and that poor older lady was in there trying to quietly sell her stuff and ignore what they were saying. I know toilets can get rowdy but they are grown women in their 40s!!! “Have you washed your punani” are you having a laugh. Also whose the bloke in the suit, a random? 🤣😭
Suit guy was Freddie from Made in Chelsea! 😂

Reactions: 2
The African accent to the toilet attendant was… problematic to say the least.

Reactions: 8
She's always been cringey to me 😂

Big 40 odd year old woman still trying to act gangster/ghetto. 😂🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hang on… apparently she is mixed race as her mother is Black?

This is news to me.

EDIT: But there are pics on her website of her being held by a white woman as a newborn.

Did Aisleyne lie about having a Black mother?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Suit guy was Freddie from Made in Chelsea! 😂
really? 😂 God I’m so out of the z list reality loop

The African accent to the toilet attendant was… problematic to say the least.
It was… honestly appalling and completely unacceptable. And recording and mocking the poor woman’s flip flops she was trying to sell.

• Heart

This is news to me.

EDIT: But there are pics on her website of her being held by a white woman as a newborn.

She looks pretty white to me 😬

• Heart

This is news to me.

What !!!!!!???? She’s posted pictures of her mother and father AND extended family members, what I assume to be her Nan and cousins- all white as white can be. What an absolute joke!

So basically a blonde, white woman who is saying she’s black so can make racist remarks. Does it mean she can also do a mock African accent to an African toilet attendant? Coz she’s Black.

• Angry
Reactions: 8