Aisleyne Horgan Wallace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Happy born day’? Just say happy birthday it’s not hard and you dont sound as much of a twit.

Reactions: 5
She tuned into her thousands of followers/ strangers on the internet to say she heard on the news that her ex bf killed his wife. She says she is in shock and had a lucky escape, can’t believe what she heard, me me me etc yet failed to mention the victim, a woman who was brutally murdered.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She tuned into her thousands of followers/ strangers on the internet to say she heard on the news that her ex bf killed his wife. She says she is in shock and had a lucky escape, can’t believe what she heard, me me me etc yet failed to mention the victim, a woman who was brutally murdered.
I don’t know if I even believe her?! She is SO attention seeking I wouldn’t be surprised if she made it up or met the guy once

Reactions: 5
This is the second boyfriend she's had now who's been convicted of murder, seems it's the sort she attracts! 😏

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was looking for a news article as she said yesterday they said his name on the radio but can't find anything. Do we know his name at all? Or possibly just made up!!

Reactions: 4
I was looking for a news article as she said yesterday they said his name on the radio but can't find anything. Do we know his name at all? Or possibly just made up!!
sorry new to this thread but saw her Instagram and came and read here.
I believe the murder is of the female dumped near Guildford.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but her latest story shimmying up to some woman performing a song at her local (while making sure it is caught on camera) screams ‘middle age white woman tries to be ghetto’.

The singer didn’t look impressed, Aisleyne can’t sing or anything but she gives it some big bad man dance moves in her fendi bomber. It’s past your bed time love.

• Haha
I’m sorry but her latest story shimmying up to some woman performing a song at her local (while making sure it is caught on camera) screams ‘middle age white woman tries to be ghetto’.

The singer didn’t look impressed, Aisleyne can’t sing or anything but she gives it some big bad man dance moves in her fendi bomber. It’s past your bed time love.
So cringey!! I love her attitude to life and that she has her different businessess etc but when she acts like that it makes my insides go purple!!

Reactions: 3
I know, like we’ve all got a bit of ghetto in us if born and raised in and around London. But I respect the women who grow and evolve, integrate that sass and attitude into a grown woman vibe. Feminine, sexy without being trashy, strong, independent, calm energy, and successful- but still don’t take no tit. I don’t feel that Aisleyne has evolved from the ghetto youth vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s wild to think that Aisleyne was a 27-year-old behaving like a 19-year-old on BB in 2006 and is now a 42-year-old behaving like a 21-year-old.

Growth, I suppose…

• Heart
  • Haha