Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

devillediamond

I just cant get over what I saw on Helen Woods story about aisleyne getting bummed off Mike Tysoe in 2007 and still having a lisp from it 🤣

Screenshot_20210520-001223_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Underthemoon

She’s an absolute rotter. She had a gangbang with Les Dennis ffs! He denied it but it was definitely him, her and another bloke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I loved AIsleyne on Big Brother though! Yeah she’s attention seeker on social media, but she was so good at sticking up for the under dog. Especially loved her take down of the foul Helen Wood.
I loved her on BB7 and although I liked her takedown of HW, I thought there was something a bit off and needy when she went into BB that series. I can’t remember if it’s in the above clip, but I was cringing when she was arguing with someone and said something like “I have a Wikipedia page” and “wait until my dad sees you” which is embarrassing for someone to say when they are in their late 30s.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Olivemaks

VIP Member
She is such an ignorant piece of shit. She is a vile human.. she was all for cancelling chrissie tiegan for things she said years ago.. she was very vocal about it on Instagram actually 🙄 hopefully this is resurfaced and this bitch gets cancelled….. although I think you need to be relevant in order to be cancelled….
Cannot believe she put on the African accent in the presence of the bathroom attendant… hard to believe that shit was coming out of the mouth of a 48 year old woman…. Shame on her
I messaged her about that saying I know you mean no harm but that’s not nice mocking her, she’s only doing her job and that she’s someone’s mum at the end of the day simply working. I told her as an African myself that it was disrespectful..So rude. I saw it as that woman could of been my auntie 🥺Made me upset actually..She loves black dick to so why would she even do that. Putting on an African accent mockingly towards an African woman and filming her face. Nah man. She’s the type to have a black boyfriend and mixed kids and call him a nxgga mid argument..

Ya she’s 42 but she’s a fucking hag
And she acts like a complete twat. Like a 17 year old on the piss. Talking about ‘pussy tight’. We know yours ain’t ais.. I think the way she jokes about herself being a whore is because she genuinely knows she’s one…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I loved AIsleyne on Big Brother though! Yeah she’s attention seeker on social media, but she was so good at sticking up for the under dog. Especially loved her take down of the foul Helen Wood.

Reactions: 20

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I remember when she was on a tv programme about making money or something and she viewed a house worth £4m I think, they made out she was viewing it to add it to her extensive property portfolio.... anyone who followed her on Instagram at the time saw she rented a flat in a pretty rough area with her mate Layla 🤣 she loves to make out like she’s filthy rich.... no hun just filthy

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

ccccc

Chatty Member
I know, like we’ve all got a bit of ghetto in us if born and raised in and around London. But I respect the women who grow and evolve, integrate that sass and attitude into a grown woman vibe. Feminine, sexy without being trashy, strong, independent, calm energy, and successful- but still don’t take no shit. I don’t feel that Aisleyne has evolved from the ghetto youth vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

BigMavis

VIP Member
Aisleyne is a grief whore, anyone who dies shes their bff. She's dined out on Amy Winehouse for years, funny how she's not in reclaiming Amy.

Reactions: 15

Jellybb

VIP Member
BB7 contestant turned only fans (girl?)/professional grief tourist
Here she is in action 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 14

BattleAxing

VIP Member

4.40 in if you wanna see the early pre big bro days of her. I think it might be appreciated for the white foundation lipstick and shite dancing alone 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

ccccc

Chatty Member
Although there’s no actual age limit of reciting Tupac lyrics, I feel she might be dipping a toe across a very fine line.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

>^.^<

I realised it could probably mean bummed a cigarette from her? Haha
They did get it on supposedly although I had no idea he had proposed 😂 so maybe he bummed her and then she bummed him ( a cigarette 😂) *allegedly 🙈

I quite like Aisleyne but admittedly know very little about her! I didn't even watch that big brother series but have seen some of her twitter rants and the "Know Yourself" stuff 😂

I did see AGES ago she supposedly had a big property portfolio and was on the way to securing another property (this was on an Instagram story I think... A good while ago now) but after seeing what all these other influences are no upto behind the scenes (supposedly) I'm starting to get suspish! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13