Aimazin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “income” is via paid campaigns.

who is paying though? You are paying the brands to produce content that is not authentic or relatable.

Reactions: 2

who is paying though? You are paying the brands to produce content that is not authentic or relatable.
I don’t believe her instagram is profitable

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if she’s had a nose job? She has a line in the middle but to suggest it’s been cut open

DF5E459E-941B-469A-9E44-CD1AA97BE2A3.jpeg

100% she had a nose job.

she used to look so much like lottie before her work

you can google her before pics

Always wondered where this girl gets her money from?

Has anyone seen her new advert for Dermatica? What's happened to her nose? Is it a filter? It's literally 2 nostrils on her face!

Edited to add, I've just realised she has a filter on for the second half of the video. Very naughty.

• Wow
Has anyone seen her new advert for Dermatica? What's happened to her nose? Is it a filter? It's literally 2 nostrils on her face!

Edited to add, I've just realised she has a filter on for the second half of the video. Very naughty.
she Should be reported for that, you can’t do ads for skincare/treatments with filters. Dermatica and the other skin one that do the subscriptions let themselves down with who they choose to advertise for them. When actually the products are really good

The thing with the born wealthy influencers is that they don’t influence much because they woke up rich.

Also they don’t need the free stuff, do them flogging it isn’t authentic because it’s free and not appreciated.

She is getting a lot of free stuff to promote yet it could have gone to a more deserving micro influencer who would appreciate it more.

It must be so boring to take everything for free from dad and then the brands.

Her rant this morning about not liking what's in the shops at the moment and wanting to show us newness that we can go and shop was so odd. Like, does she think she's providing a public service? She spends her Dad's money and contributes nothing to society. Such a weird mindset and outlook on doing nothing.

Reactions: 4
Her rant this morning about not liking what's in the shops at the moment and wanting to show us newness that we can go and shop was so odd. Like, does she think she's providing a public service? She spends her Dad's money and contributes nothing to society. Such a weird mindset and outlook on doing nothing.
No one is relying on her dads money to buy expensive stuff daily. No one has her dads budget.

She caters to no one.

Wealthy people with class don’t wear what she does. They are discreet and look normal.

She doesn’t get how entitled she sounds.

She has zero life skills or experience.

Have you seen her new selling insta? She’s selling really used stuff and still asking for ridiculous prices. None of it has sold yet. Is she getting cut off from daddy with them prices? 😂

Reactions: 3
Have you seen her new selling insta? She’s selling really used stuff and still asking for ridiculous prices. None of it has sold yet. Is she getting cut off from daddy with them prices? 😂

What’s it called?

I think it’s just another bad effort to be “helpful” by her paid advisors.

What’s it called?

I think it’s just another bad effort to be “helpful” by her paid advisors.

it’s with the reddish sisters too. Honestly check the state of the McQueen trainers that they want for £100!! £30-£50 max they are worth

it’s with the reddish sisters too. Honestly check the state of the McQueen trainers that they want for £100!! £30-£50 max they are worth
They went to the trouble of listing them on instagram so they could have put them on eBay but they didn’t want to pay the fees.

They are all rich enough to gift them (and robs Ly PR items).

They really are stingy.

They have so much given to them

Why are they selling used clothes at a premium?

They are wasteful and I’m surprised the environmentalists haven’t got onto to them.