Aimazin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them cup & saucers are from Ali Express for like £7 each lol.
Did she not say she bought them as a gift for someone recently but they took too long to arrive? She ended up giving them some Le Creuset cups instead. Now she's saying she bought them as a sample? Clearly took too long to arrive because they were coming from China.

Reactions: 4
Did she not say she bought them as a gift for someone recently but they took too long to arrive? She ended up giving them some Le Creuset cups instead. Now she's saying she bought them as a sample? Clearly took too long to arrive because they were coming from China.
Yes she apparently bought them as a gift but now they’re a sample and she’s going to be selling them. Is she going to pretend she’s designed them, they probably come from the same factory her jewellery came from lol.

Reactions: 2
Yes she apparently bought them as a gift but now they’re a sample and she’s going to be selling them. Is she going to pretend she’s designed them, they probably come from the same factory her jewellery came from lol.
They were obviously never a gift and she was attempting a soft launch so that people would ask about them. As if she would gift her pal a pair of mugs from Ali Express. Considering she has the financial resources I don't understand why she doesn't source/make her products locally.

Reactions: 3
Considering she must have a mega allowance from her parents I don’t know why she bothers flogging Ali express tat, jewellery, Zara clothes with tags etc etc.

Considering she must have a mega allowance from her parents I don’t know why she bothers flogging Ali express tat, jewellery, Zara clothes with tags etc etc.
i think its cause when she eventually marries someone rich sne can pretend she ‘works’ for her money.
Same as now really, wants to act like she doesnt live off the bank of mummy and daddy and expects people to people she pays for her house and all her designer stuff on 1/2 ad’s 🙄

I think she knows it’s shameful to have all these opportunities handed onto you on a platter and not do anything with them.

she tries to keep it real by wearing zara for a post here and there and it appears like everything she dies in authentic.

she has a huge authenticity problem.

did you notice she has frozen her eggs. Another privilege most people cannot afford.

she is clever enough to realise that men are after her dads money only.

I’m convinced her PR agency pay for her to attend events / campaigns, I don’t think the brands are paying her.

She tagged LUxury promise who sell used bags at high cost. ( A brand made relevant by the founders husbands fund, he funded the co as an investment. I somehow doubt this co would get any investment in the open market)

Anyhow, this is a bad move. Aimazin buys new, every day every week. So why has this brand used her as their influencer?

It doesn’t make sense from either side. This is the reality of 2 people receiving unlimited money without deserve. (Aimazin from her dad and luxury promise from her husband).

Bad decisions all round.

When has Aimazin brought used luxury?

Reactions: 1
What a knob she is.

At the Chris brown concert.

Saying she dont forgive for rihanna

Love, you’re at his concert and lining his pocket!!! You’re basically condoning that tit by lining his pockets

Knobhead

She’s put a chat box up which means one thing- she’s upping her engagement as she’s about to post an ad 😴
She doesn’t engage at all with her followers otherwise, she’s so obvious

She’s put a chat box up which means one thing- she’s upping her engagement as she’s about to post an ad 😴
She doesn’t engage at all with her followers otherwise, she’s so obvious
she chats to herself in that box.

that green dress pushing her fakechest up isn’t helping.

Its so predictable, its always the same thing to drum up engagement, she answers a few questions about her interior stuff that she can Aff link and then tries to flog her REN discount code on the Q&A a few ‘queen is life’ questions blah blah….

Eta: i posted that before i saw her stories and its basically what i said.. didnt take even 3 questions before 20% ren discount 🙄

I am
Willing to bet my savings that she paid Ren to allow her to be their influencer. There is no way they would use her. She has zero organic engagement. It’s a PR campaign which no one but she believes in.

her green theme needs to stop. It’s not a selling point.
Her circle is fake - even more fake then her brand.

her trust fund kid mates

Please someone advise her kindly.

Reactions: 4
She also keeps saying stuff like:

I will post holiday content for you all

noone Ever asked for it.

Reactions: 1
If you click on her latest post with pink Chanel bag, each person that has commented has about 100 followers and a private account - bot fake accounts.

luxury promise didn’t do any research on her and either they paid her or she paid then to do this giveaway it’s a merry go round of fake ness.Do they hope to get real engagement from a fake bot?
Click on each profile ( not her influencer mates the other ones).

tragic marketing campaign.

As always after a brief absence and a holiday she has a ‘lets catch up’ aka let me make money off you with lots of aff links even though mummy and daddy paid for my holiday and i didnt spend a dime 🙄

I’m sorry but how sad to literally only ever buy and wear green clothing because you’ve decided to make it your whole personality

Reactions: 8
No one has ever asked her for a ten code from her ever.

I guarantee it.

Why is she paying ren to allow her to use their code? It’s getting silly on both sides