Aimazin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another new bag and it’s horrible!
Some of the bags she has up on her preloved account were 2k or so and she has said in the description only used twice or barely used. Why would you even bother buying a bag for that price to barely use it and then sell it? I've a few nice pieces which I bought because I absolutely loved them and will do for years to come. Her attitude towards fashion is very wasteful.

Reactions: 2
She seems spoilt and unaware of the huge cost of living crisis.

she brought it fir her Dubai trip - yawn.
Her pr agent should tell her sustainability is on trend right now.

Reactions: 4
She seems spoilt and unaware of the huge cost of living crisis.

she brought it fir her Dubai trip - yawn.
Her pr agent should tell her sustainability is on trend right now.
The fact that she sells on so quickly tells me that she doesn't really love the pieces and is more concerned with appearing trendy. I get so much joy out of my investment pieces and satisfaction in knowing I worked hard for them. Her attitude is kind of sad.

Reactions: 3
Her actual audience (not the bots) must be tiny. Probably other influencers (wishing to be spoilt and rich too) or other rich girl wannabes.

she doesn’t need the money from the resell so it’s all pointless.

Dubai is the most pointless location-to keep going to. She must always feel worse there as everyone has more than her.

Reactions: 3
Some of the bags she has up on her preloved account were 2k or so and she has said in the description only used twice or barely used. Why would you even bother buying a bag for that price to barely use it and then sell it? I've a few nice pieces which I bought because I absolutely loved them and will do for years to come. Her attitude towards fashion is very wasteful.
What’s the preloved account hun?

HOW IS THIS ‘unworn’ - how cheap. Does she wear clothes with tags on and then try to sell them🫠🙈
lots of influencers do this for their ‘hauls’ they either try it all on and film it and then return it, but she was obv too lazy to do that so is now Trying to make some money back on depop

Reactions: 1
I think it's gas that someone who spends the way she does is trying to sell a Zara dress for 25 quid. Would she not pop it into a charity bag?

Reactions: 6
I think it's gas that someone who spends the way she does is trying to sell a Zara dress for 25 quid. Would she not pop it into a charity bag?
she needs a whole documentary.

she has no concept about reality and how privileged she is. She gives out advice like “spend Saturday alone queens”

how is that helpful?

she desperately wants a rich guy who is socials worthy yet she probably only meets men who go after her dads wealth.

she needs a whole documentary.

she has no concept about reality and how privileged she is. She gives out advice like “spend Saturday alone queens”

how is that helpful?

she desperately wants a rich guy who is socials worthy yet she probably only meets men who go after her dads wealth.
This!!!! But the way she portrays herself online I’m not sure any of the type she wants, would want her?! She made a TikTok about blue tick guys and when she finds a normal one having to tell herself they’re good?

I’m sorry but her mates are also hired by her or agency or rich (maybe trust funds kids at her school?) - she needs to find genuine people but she can’t because her entire being exists from validation via her curated gram account.

why isn’t she bored of all this yet?