Aimazin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has had so much work done to look “white”. It’s obvious that’s what she is trying to do. She never talks about her culture. I find it incredibly sad. It’s a obvious she is mixed race and no amount of surgery will change that.

her night out with the two sisters trying to do the same (remove their south Asian features with their wealthy dads money) seemed riveting. I wonder what the conversation topic was for these rich plastic kids with no jobs?
Is Faye and Amy Asian?

She has had so much work done to look “white”. It’s obvious that’s what she is trying to do. She never talks about her culture. I find it incredibly sad. It’s a obvious she is mixed race and no amount of surgery will change that.

her night out with the two sisters trying to do the same (remove their south Asian features with their wealthy dads money) seemed riveting. I wonder what the conversation topic was for these rich plastic kids with no jobs?
It's sad to see someone grappling with their identity, particularly when it comes to embracing their heritage and accepting that they are half black. I also don’t think her use of FaceApp is helping with her insecurities.

As for her relationship status, and the reason for her being over 30 and < never had a relationship > it is because she has a penchant for footballers, the ones who are not interested in ‘committed relationships’. She used to share with all her friends about dating a particular footballer, which was very embarrassing because all her friends knew he was not actually ‘dating’ her. She definitely makes narratives up in her own head and believes them.

Reactions: 4
It's sad to see someone grappling with their identity, particularly when it comes to embracing their heritage and accepting that they are half black. I also don’t think her use of FaceApp is helping with her insecurities.

As for her relationship status, and the reason for her being over 30 and < never had a relationship > it is because she has a penchant for footballers, the ones who are not interested in ‘committed relationships’. She used to share with all her friends about dating a particular footballer, which was very embarrassing because all her friends knew he was not actually ‘dating’ her. She definitely makes narratives up in her own head and believes them.
who was the baller?

Reactions: 2
She was going on about marrying Usher recently.

The cringe of it.

And ironic given she doesn’t embrace her own black side but will happily go for a global superstar who is black.

She’s bought a green car. Wonder how much her central London insurance will be

She probably brought a car because she is bored of buying clothes from Harrods.

No job and loads of money to spend seems like a dull existence.

She should talk about how she spends her day and how she becomes motivated without having to strive for anything, I would be interested to hear.

She is retired having done none of the work. What next for her?

Posting a video of a new car purchase for no other purpose but to brag and show off screams new money tacky.

Posting a video of a new car purchase for no other purpose but to brag and show off screams new money tacky.
Over privileged and under developed.

Generational wealth mostly drive old cars.

She has no idea that trying so hard to look chic has backfired. She looks manufactured.

Reactions: 3
Over privileged and under developed.

Generational wealth mostly drive old cars.

She has no idea that trying so hard to look chic has backfired. She looks manufactured.
Such an accurate description of her. I find it so strange that she has no goals in life other than boozy lunches and shopping.

Reactions: 5
I know some very wealthy families. Whilst they live in beautiful houses they dress and behave so differently to her.

They are keen not to act flashy or draw attention to themselves.

They look and behave normally and have no socials.

The opposite.

I also find her fake friendship group equally strange.

Reactions: 3
Yes, her rotating friendship group says a lot about her doesn’t it. You can tell she’s trying to cling on to “influencers” which just comes across as very very desperate, even worse when it’s a new set every few months.

I also thought she was extremely rude about the fitness influencer friend of hers, Courtney Black. She would speak of her in such a condescending and outright rude way, really stressing they are “from different backgrounds”. As though she thought she was too good to be friends with someone from a working class background and wanted everyone to know she had a made an exception. She was clearly only friends with a Courtney for followers. That friendship will be another one that won’t last, if it hasn’t ended already because I never see her mention her anymore.

Yes, her rotating friendship group says a lot about her doesn’t it. You can tell she’s trying to cling on to “influencers” which just comes across as very very desperate, even worse when it’s a new set every few months.

I also thought she was extremely rude about the fitness influencer friend of hers, Courtney Black. She would speak of her in such a condescending and outright rude way, really stressing they are “from different backgrounds”. As though she thought she was too good to be friends with someone from a working class background and wanted everyone to know she had a made an exception. She was clearly only friends with a Courtney for followers. That friendship will be another one that won’t last, if it hasn’t ended already because I never see her mention her anymore.
It’s her lack of class for mentioning her background!

It shouldn’t be relevant.

I have a suspicion that she pays for these friendships as art of her propaganda campaign to make herself relevant via her agency. This agency is laughing all the way to the bank.

Remember her weird “birthday” overnight matching posh pyjama party? She must have paid their travel etc.

This intense desperation to be relevant is puzzling.

She is also “fake friends” with the muss girl (daughter of property guy) and I can only imagine the effort that involved for both of them,

She should reinvent herself as non branded and interact normally with people undocumented. That way she will see their true colours.

I am dead at her selling battered Nike runners on Vinted for 40 quid. She must need the pocket money.

• Haha
You can tell these girls were never friends. Just used each other for content and for going to posey places