Aimazin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amiee rose, influencer that lives in London and is constantly flogging PLT and misguided clothes that still have tags on.

Anyone have any thoughts on her?

Reactions: 2
Amiee rose, influencer that lives in London and is constantly flogging PLT and misguided clothes that still have tags on.

Anyone have any thoughts on her?
I read somewhere else on here that she isn’t quite the businesswoman - it’s all her fathers wealth.

She is new friends with the reddish sisters from what I can see, does seem like family wealth also like you say

I think she is very young. Not sure why she has purposefully ruined her upper lip area. When she speaks that part of her face looks like she is straining.

I’m sure she was a party/event planner pre covid but yes it does seem like her parents are wealthy. She must have an unlimited allowance from the looks of things, her sister doesn’t appear as pampered though??

what annoys me is that she obviously likes the finer things in life clothes and accessories wise but advertises PLT and misguided. There isn’t a chance in hell she would wear such items if she were not paid to do so.

Furthermore her pre loved site is full of PLT and misguided clothes with tags on. Ramming home the fact she doesn’t wear them other than for a photo

It is all her father's wealth, she bought a flat in Chelsea and doesn't have an actual job. She cosplays being a businesswoman and loves to post inspirational quotes about seizing the day and loving each day which is easy to say when your days literally consist of Barry's Bootcamp, ordering in Snog treats, going out to eat with friends, shopping in Harrods and getting your hair/nails/filler done. This is literally all she ever posts. Oh, and holidays.

Also there seems to be a lot of family money behind making her relevant. I think she's keen to get on Made in Chelsea or something. It's clear her family hired some kind of PR to try to get her into the last season of Love Island cos she teased about it on her stories constantly, and there was even articles in Daily Mail/The Sun about 'Aimee' being someone Love Island was trying to get - when she's literally never been mentioned in any news article before, and is really not relevant at all. Most of the comments on those articles were 'who the duck is this girl' lmao. When she didn't actually end up on LI, she made some flippant post about how the show wasn't her cup of tea and then never mentioned it again so it was clear either her family's campaign failed, or she was in some negotiation with LI and it fell through. Incredibly embarrassing behaviour tbh.

I have no doubt she pulls in some money from PLT and spon posts but not enough to fund that lifestyle and she's awfully disingenuous to act like she's a self sufficient, financially independent adult lmao. Case in point, she had a panic over being defrauded on Airbnb last night and mentioned something about her dad being on the phone to the bank which says it all, daddy's credit card funds everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I wondered about love island. Constantly dropping hints but then just dead air.

She does come across very princessy, but the sister although equally as spoilt appears more down to earth

I think your right though she’s determined to be a Z list celeb

Reactions: 1
There was a daily Mail article that got about comments where her family clearly paid them to say she gets &5000 per post. (Added)

It’s obvious her parents fund her, they made the money. She spends it. Her only ambition seems to be fame.

Her page is so boring it’s unbelievable.

Another insta freeloader.

It’s so sad.

Reactions: 3
There was a daily Mail article that got about comments where her family clearly paid them to say she gets &5000 per post. (Added)

It’s obvious her parents fund her, they made the money. She spends it. Her only ambition seems to be fame.

Her page is so boring it’s unbelievable.

Another insta freeloader.

It’s so sad.

So cringe.

I wonder who her dad is?

I believe he pays for her to show off what she hasn’t earned.

I find this one very entitled and spoiled. It's obvious her parents fund her lifestyle and her 'business'. Every day is like groundhog day where she goes for lunch/dinner and shops. It looks like she has very little input into the jewelry line. You don't see her processing orders, she doesn't have any of the products to hand to show off and advertise apart from the pieces with her initials. I highly doubt she's got gift boxes stacked up somewhere in her Chelsea apartment. But I suppose it's easy to take a back seat when you didn't have to raise the funds yourself to start the business and your livlihood doesn't depend on it's success. If the whole thing fell apart it she would continue on as normal, no risk involved on her part. I do cringe at her selling the likes of MissGuided and Pretty Little Thing for £15/20, I put stuff like that into charity bags. It just smacks of greed. She seems fairly devoid of any personality and quite superficial. The callouts to personal shoppers to source various pieces on her stories and the overuse of the phrase 'it's not a wany it's a need' makes her seem demanding. I imagine when she wants something she expects it right away.

I find this one very entitled and spoiled. It's obvious her parents fund her lifestyle and her 'business'. Every day is like groundhog day where she goes for lunch/dinner and shops. It looks like she has very little input into the jewelry line. You don't see her processing orders, she doesn't have any of the products to hand to show off and advertise apart from the pieces with her initials. I highly doubt she's got gift boxes stacked up somewhere in her Chelsea apartment. But I suppose it's easy to take a back seat when you didn't have to raise the funds yourself to start the business and your livlihood doesn't depend on it's success. If the whole thing fell apart it she would continue on as normal, no risk involved on her part. I do cringe at her selling the likes of MissGuided and Pretty Little Thing for £15/20, I put stuff like that into charity bags. It just smacks of greed. She seems fairly devoid of any personality and quite superficial. The callouts to personal shoppers to source various pieces on her stories and the overuse of the phrase 'it's not a wany it's a need' makes her seem demanding. I imagine when she wants something she expects it right away.

You only have to look at her crowd. They are only rich daughters. No achievements of their own, just a “fronted” business that doesn’t even suit them. She seems desperate for recognition doing precisely nothing. These parents are creating issues for their kids. Imagine having no achievements & being proud if it.

I think it's her own hair - I mean she is at the hairdressers literally every week having it cut / coloured / extensions etc only to come out looking exactly the same every time. It's such weird existence. I used to enjoy her content but it's so boring these days. Even this queen tit she goes on about is wearing thin. Easy to be a queen when you have Daddy's credit card and no job!

If she has all this free time why not get an education?

It would relieve her boredom & repeat content.

That Annabels bathroom pic was cringe - every insta hoe has one.

• Haha
She has mentioned a few times that she went to college and studied Religion and two other subjects. In other words she did a crayola course. I thought it was shity the way she was slating Leeds Uni the other week. Saying she dropped out after 3 days. It was probably a shock to her system to be amongst regular 20-somethings who can barely afford to feed themselves never mind buy a Fendi bag. Anyone who lived the true uni experience has been there, it's like a rite of passage and builds character. I was like that and now I have a well paid job and can buy designer bags if I want to, but the difference is I earned it myself.

Reactions: 4
Yes she was very salty towards Leeds uni. I’m shocked she even went up north for uni in the first place!

I’m pretty convinced her hair is a weave but the top front section is her own
Or a lace front wig

A few years back she had a terrible weave/extensions but now is lovely.
There isn’t any frizz on her hair at all and she never ties it back or changes her parting

annoys me the way she bleats on about her hairdresser but is any transparent about what she’s getting done.

How synthetic her hair was a few years back

Attachments

Last edited: