Aimazin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It shows she literally buys (or gets sent clothes) just to take photos in.
Such a pathetic life!

Reactions: 4
It shows she literally buys (or gets sent clothes) just to take photos in.
Such a pathetic life!
I think she buys most of them as they are expensive. She keeps promoting her hairdresser and stylist yet she pays them! She gets no affiliate links from promoting them either. She has the worst business strategy and it shows. It’s all a facade of having a “job” yet she earns little from it.

She wants to show she has something to do as just spending her dads money as a job description will not cut it to any rich men that come along. Yet the “job” is empty because it’s too high end. It’s not relatable.

What a huge waste of a young persons mind.

The reddish sisters are no better. Funded by the rich plt guy.

Reactions: 3
I think she buys most of them as they are expensive. She keeps promoting her hairdresser and stylist yet she pays them! She gets no affiliate links from promoting them either. She has the worst business strategy and it shows. It’s all a facade of having a “job” yet she earns little from it.

She wants to show she has something to do as just spending her dads money as a job description will not cut it to any rich men that come along. Yet the “job” is empty because it’s too high end. It’s not relatable.

What a huge waste of a young persons mind.

The reddish sisters are no better. Funded by the rich plt guy.
Do you think the reddish sisters still get funded?

Her “income” is via paid campaigns.

who is paying though? You are paying the brands to produce content that is not authentic or relatable.
did Anyone else follow Aimee when she was a “luxury events organiser”? She would slate influencers all the time how they wanted freebies and now she’s turned into one herself. Glad to see she’s sorted that hairstyle out though, it was horrendous a few years ago. You’d think your real friends or even sister would tell you sooner

did Anyone else follow Aimee when she was a “luxury events organiser”? She would slate influencers all the time how they wanted freebies and now she’s turned into one herself. Glad to see she’s sorted that hairstyle out though, it was horrendous a few years ago. You’d think your real friends or even sister would tell you sooner
She would turn up
As a guest at the event. It wa clear she wasn’t doing much. I doubt she has ever worked nor would she be employable.

Just how many influencers has her sister invited? Cringe! Dionne Crow? Emily Shak?

Reactions: 1
Just how many influencers has her sister invited? Cringe! Dionne Crow? Emily Shak?
I thought she was the normal
One out of the two. They are obsessed with gifting their “influencer” mates with their dads money.

I reckon they paid for their entire trips.

It’s literally purchased mates. Please someone make a documentary on this lot.

They are privileged boring influencers. Influencing nothing.

Reactions: 2
For all the money that family has the wedding looked really tacky. Surprised by the bridesmaid dresses but not in a good way 😐

Ffs nothing makes me cringe more than when brides put on performances in their weddings 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's screaming gypsy wedding. The bride dancing for the groom in front of everyone, Jesus Christ 🫠 So far the only person who looked well is Steph Elswood.
some of them look like they’re going on strictly come dancing 😂 maeve madden also really not a fan. I like Steph and Dionne crowe

some of them look like they’re going on strictly come dancing 😂 maeve madden also really not a fan. I like Steph and Dionne crowe
Meave must have been melting under that mess and the colour was all wrong for a summer wedding.

Is her hair a wig or is it her real hair
She soo badly wants to be a huge girl lmao
Yes black and proud woman here… it’s either a lace front wig or a lace closure. You can literally see the lace!! She probably had hair receding around her hairline because she used to fry it to death with straighteners to look more “white” I just think it’s sad! She would be a whole lot more authentic if she just got to know herself and accepted who she really is. A mixed raced woman.

• Heart
Yes black and proud woman here… it’s either a lace front wig or a lace closure. You can literally see the lace!! She probably had hair receding around her hairline because she used to fry it to death with straighteners to look more “white” I just think it’s sad! She would be a whole lot more authentic if she just got to know herself and accepted who she really is. A mixed raced woman.
She has had so much work done to look “white”. It’s obvious that’s what she is trying to do. She never talks about her culture. I find it incredibly sad. It’s a obvious she is mixed race and no amount of surgery will change that.

her night out with the two sisters trying to do the same (remove their south Asian features with their wealthy dads money) seemed riveting. I wonder what the conversation topic was for these rich plastic kids with no jobs?

She has had so much work done to look “white”. It’s obvious that’s what she is trying to do. She never talks about her culture. I find it incredibly sad. It’s a obvious she is mixed race and no amount of surgery will change that.

her night out with the two sisters trying to do the same (remove their south Asian features with their wealthy dads money) seemed riveting. I wonder what the conversation topic was for these rich plastic kids with no jobs?
I noticed how none of her dad’s family were at Lotties wedding. I don’t think she grew up around her Jamaican side.