Adventures in Design #1 Brickey the Disney Know It All

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m here from the BLAB thread. I went to see the count on the MASTERPIECE and it was 2,900!!! I noticed several comments were gone (the one from Peter from OA and the one from the Blue Lady). One comment was on there that said something about how it should be more than 12000views…could he have edited the “movie” and reposted??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watching the new video. That Star Wars celebrations seemed to catapult his subs! He’s got 20k now???? wow this video is…not good.

He edited it himself and said the whole thing about going around in a monorail twice in a row?? “Radiator springs cornhole is back!…and so is cast member gossip”. What is that supposed to mean.

Why does he say the same thing twice??? He says it once w his face to the camera and once right after as a voice over. The same exact line! I’m so confused by his “skills”.

Everyone needs to watch the last 3min of that video where he’s talking to the walls. He PLANNED that.

I normally don’t watch his but it was worth it to give him the view to see the last 3min. That was worse than his MASTERPIECE.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
what's with the headline about being asked not to film
Lion king show was cancelled so there was some sort of kids dance troop on the stage. He asked to take pics of the Stage and the CMs told him no because there were kids performing and he got mad and said that since the “thanos snap” of covid, customer service has gone downhill.

Thank you for posting! No view sacrificed to him. 🙌🙌🙌

• Wow
Reactions: 5
All this guy does is whine and complain. In the Star Wars celebration video with the Adam the Woo, I could not watch past the few minutes because he was whining about the hassle of parking at the convention center. He was complaining about the food trucks, he just went on and on. Like he was expecting to be driven in a limo up to the front doors or something. Adam was clearly getting annoyed with Brick's bitchin - at one point he just said "It's all part of the experience". Brickey probably blew it with future collabs with Adam.

So not surprised with the latest drama queen theatrics from this guy. I could never finish one of his videos. So damn annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All this guy does is whine and complain. In the Star Wars celebration video with the Adam the Woo, I could not watch past the few minutes because he was whining about the hassle of parking at the convention center. He was complaining about the food trucks, he just went on and on. Like he was expecting to be driven in a limo up to the front doors or something. Adam was clearly getting annoyed with Brick's bitchin - at one point he just said "It's all part of the experience". Brickey probably blew it with future collabs with Adam.

So not surprised with the latest drama queen theatrics from this guy. I could never finish one of his videos. So damn annoying!
I think they think that they are SO important that corporations will listen to their complaints???

• Haha
I have to give him credit, replying to almost all the comments is pretty nice!
duck this guy he literally does everything that will keep engagement up. Hence why he replies. He filmed a woman without her consent made her part of his stupid film.

He's only getting attention because of ordinary adventures and Adam the woo

He literally charges people a premium for his stupid club 1313.

He's not funny or creative. He's good at researching other vloggers and then trying to piece together something to increase his own views.

When he did the whole series of podcast interviews with other vloggers it was ALL about how does he crack the formula for better numbers.

• Heart
duck this guy he literally does everything that will keep engagement up. Hence why he replies. He filmed a woman without her consent made her part of his stupid film.

He's only getting attention because of ordinary adventures and Adam the woo

He literally charges people a premium for his stupid club 1313.

He's not funny or creative. He's good at researching other vloggers and then trying to piece together something to increase his own views.

When he did the whole series of podcast interviews with other vloggers it was ALL about how does he crack the formula for better numbers.
The bar is SO LOW for these vloggers that I’m praising a generic reply on YT 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s the last content/interaction he had with Katie & Spencer?

Do we think that friendship is officially toast?

• Haha
What’s the last content/interaction he had with Katie & Spencer?

Do we think that friendship is officially toast?
Yes, I don't believe he has appeared with them since Galactic Starcruiser.

Katie has said that Brickey visited them. She also said the he helped to setup their Patreon "Bestie" tiers. Probably said that so Brickey will be blamed when their Patreon tiers tank.

• Heart