Adventures in Design #1 Brickey the Disney Know It All

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the entire video I stopped at 6:36 mark the Drape image made me laugh I guess I was surprised he made a logo of himself.

Here is my constructive criticism - I get the make a fan film of your experience on the Starcruiser. He kept mentioning this is the first ever fan film and first of its kind which loops back to his strange disorder of needing to be the first at any and everything.

I got bothered when he said that he is drug and alcohol free his entire life yet Drape his star wars experience story is a drug addict clearly sniffing, eating, and trying to sell spice aka cocaine aka sweetie.

What is Drape's reasoning for even being on the cruiser then? To erase yourself? He did a terrible job of even explaining what story he was trying to tell! Isn't that directing 101

Were the employees in character with him? The stormtroopers, blue lady, and the food employees spoke strange at the alluding to drug trading.

Why on earth would Brinkey choose such a controversial topic to glamorize. He even had a slide with a warning with substance abuse hotline as if that helps. He is glamorizing drugs and feeling high the entire time this is a Disney audience. Not one comment even mentions anything negative.

I do not want Brinkey to be allowed to go any Disney property. He does not belong around kids or sane people in general. I watched the video and thought of Brinkey as a closeted Dexter and or living out his fantasy of trying drugs.

He is a strange man.
How DARE you.
Francis Ford Brickolla is an ARTIST!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How about the cringe moment he stood up in the dining room and started yelling. What the actual duck?! :oops::oops: I could feel the cringe from all of the other hotel guests at that moment.

cringe.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How about the cringe moment he stood up in the dining room and started yelling. What the actual duck?! :oops::oops: I could feel the cringe from all of the other hotel guests at that moment.

View attachment 1159160
YES! I thought the characters were doing their roleplay and he inserted himself the footage looked like they were not speaking to him at all. Second hand embarrassment.

@Yojimbo36 did you understand the story he was trying to tell? It went right over my head.

How DARE you.
Francis Ford Brickolla is an ARTIST!
If he thinks he is Francis Ford then Drape Part 2 will be modeled after The Godfather.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't go back and edit my post but didn't want to come across that I will try to ban Brinkey from the parks I think I typed it in a harsh way. He just makes me feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 6
What's up with Brickey and Josh Gad? 🤔

Brickey blurred out Olaf on the frozen ride on one of his recent videos. There are several comments like this.
That's funny. He's trying to make it seem like Josh Gad actually knows who Brickey is. Lol! He probably tried to approach him in the park for his lame vlog or something and Olaf wouldn't give the master the time of day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree Josh would not know Brinkey on a personal level. He probably stalked Josh needing to be the first at whatever event Josh was at. I wouldn’t put it past him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Brickey blurred out Olaf on the frozen ride on one of his recent videos. There are several comments like this.
He doesn't like an actor who voiced a character so he BLURRED the character's robot in a freaking ride??? What the hell?

• Haha
  • Heart
I watched the entire video I stopped at 6:36 mark the Drape image made me laugh I guess I was surprised he made a logo of himself.

Here is my constructive criticism - I get the make a fan film of your experience on the Starcruiser. He kept mentioning this is the first ever fan film and first of its kind which loops back to his strange disorder of needing to be the first at any and everything.

I got bothered when he said that he is drug and alcohol free his entire life yet Drape his star wars experience story is a drug addict clearly sniffing, eating, and trying to sell spice aka cocaine aka sweetie.

What is Drape's reasoning for even being on the cruiser then? To erase yourself? He did a terrible job of even explaining what story he was trying to tell! Isn't that directing 101

Were the employees in character with him? The stormtroopers, blue lady, and the food employees spoke strange at the alluding to drug trading.

Why on earth would Brinkey choose such a controversial topic to glamorize. He even had a slide with a warning with substance abuse hotline as if that helps. He is glamorizing drugs and feeling high the entire time this is a Disney audience. Not one comment even mentions anything negative.

I do not want Brinkey to be allowed to go any Disney property. He does not belong around kids or sane people in general. I watched the video and thought of Brinkey as a closeted Dexter and or living out his fantasy of trying drugs.

He is a strange man.
So, I had the same reaction (and I like most of his videos) but this was off the rails and the drug stuff was cringe. I stopped watching after a few minutes; 1> I lost interest and 2>he was creepy McCreepster! If Disney views this he may be booted from the Magic Key Kingdom! Bye now

View attachment 1159160
Dang!!! I stopped watching too soon!!

• Heart
I see a few negative comments but Brinkey may be ignoring them. According to him, Walt did not shy away from heavy topics.

I have not studied Walt or Disney in depth but I find his statement as usual bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Yojimbo36 did you understand the story he was trying to tell? It went right over my head.
The story was trash. A drug addict looking to erase himself but it doesn’t happen and maybe the whole things a dream. Pipin’ hot garbage.

This guy’s all over the place with his “theme”. The character name of Drape is clearly meant to be funny & ironic and the Drape logo leads you to believe it’s got action/adventure too. Then he just proceeds to drown you in a boring thing about drugs, self important dialogue and extremely awkward interactions with other hotel guests.

This guy is the definition of a poser. He’s no artist, he is just trying to talk people into that idea.

He doesn't like an actor who voiced a character so he BLURRED the character's robot in a freaking ride??? What the hell?
I’m legit taken aback by this one….HOLY tit….this guy has a SERIOUS personality disorder. He belongs in Hollyweird.

I see a few negative comments but Brinkey may be ignoring them. According to him, Walt did not shy away from heavy topics.

I have not studied Walt or Disney in depth but I find his statement as usual bullshit.

Blasphemy to associate himself and his garbage Star Wars video with Walt Disney. He clearly has not studied Walt Disney in depth if he thinks the heavy subject matter Walt explored was on par with degeneracy like drug addiction/suicide. Walt did not shy away from showing death in movies, scary situations, etc. and he did think children should be exposed to tough things but to associate that with the degeneracy in Brickey’s garbage video is Insane.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Master class artistry right there. Francis Ford Brickolla strikes again. You're lucky to know him.

Reactions: 3

I didn't watch it, but the fact that he took the time to blur out Olaf instead of just not including him in the edit proves he's just looking for attention. And apparently he got it in the comments. :rolleyes:

I agree with @BaBeemo - I highly doubt Josh Gad even knows who Brickey is. I mean, maybe Josh Gad is a dick, who knows. But the fact that the brickster would do this shows how immature and unprofessional he is. No wonder he's friends with blab. They're all peas in a rotting pod.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I tried to watch his GS story twice and both times I fell asleep. His voice just drones on and on. So boring. The story is something about him smuggling some drug (spice??) that he is addicted on. Most of the narration is addiction angst and whether he can deliver this drug to Bantuu?? As I said, I fell asleep. Most of the dialog with the other characters is hard to hear.

I suppose he gets some credit for planning but what does any of this has to do with StarWars? I do think its funny that at the beginning he declared himself 100% drug and alcohol free before doing his Disney Starcruiser drug tale!

Also, he keeps calling the GS captain "the blue lady". Why not just refer to her as "the captain"? Is he trying to make his character racist and as well as a drug abuser? Again, what does all this has to do with Star Wars?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Looks like edge-lord Brickey isn't changing the world with his wannabe Trainspotting Star Wars space opera trash like he thought he would. Maybe it's karma for comparing himself to the great Walter E. Disney.

trash.JPG

• Haha
I bet 10,000 is the highest amount of views he has seen on his channel.

I honestly think he took so long because he felt he was perfecting a one of a kind masterpiece. He's a legend in his own mind. Inventor of all the things.
This legit brings it back full circle to when he did all of the disney YouTube interviews on his podcast. It's like he took all of their "knowledge" and tried to put together a "cutting edge video". Like it was so cringe and everyone could clearly see what he was doing. The whole drug abuse thing in a highly immersive multi level activity like the star cruiser is just so out of line. Also looove how he says judge the experience for yourself with my fan film and kne of a kind experience....like how? It's his face the whole time and hardly any of the actual cruiser. You could tell some of the CMs were not amused and trying their best to stay in character and please everyone. He is such a joke

Reactions: 9
This legit brings it back full circle to when he did all of the disney YouTube interviews on his podcast. It's like he took all of their "knowledge" and tried to put together a "cutting edge video". Like it was so cringe and everyone could clearly see what he was doing. The whole drug abuse thing in a highly immersive multi level activity like the star cruiser is just so out of line. Also looove how he says judge the experience for yourself with my fan film and kne of a kind experience....like how? It's his face the whole time and hardly any of the actual cruiser. You could tell some of the CMs were not amused and trying their best to stay in character and please everyone. He is such a joke
Exactly! And it WAS just his stupid face the entire time. He's such a gigantic narcissist. I remember he was live streaming on the Autopia and he actually asked the chat if they would rather have the camera on his face or the front view. Everyone said the front view. Yeah, Brinkey, that's why we're all here, to look at your dumb as f@$# face on the Autopia. 🤪

• Haha
Exactly! And it WAS just his stupid face the entire time. He's such a gigantic narcissist. I remember he was live streaming on the Autopia and he actually asked the chat if they would rather have the camera on his face or the front view. Everyone said the front view. Yeah, Brinkey, that's why we're all here, to look at your dumb as f@$# face on the Autopia. 🤪
Without Disney as the subject of coverage, no one would give a damn about the person covering it. Disney is so many of these vloggers personalities and when some people start to tune in they immediately think "Oh it's because of ME!" Nah bruh.