Adventures in Design #1 Brickey the Disney Know It All

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t aware that George Lucas Films was holding an internship program. Brinkey is now a full fledge Assistant Director????

He needs to get off his high horse. this was on the community tab.

His face is highly punchable 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So there's this ............

I don't know WTF I just watched but it's the most CRINGE thing I've ever seen...

jim.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't hate watch Brinkey anymore his voice is that irritating to me but should I skim through and mute of course?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m skimming through the GSC video and WTF is going on at the 5 min mark? Was he putting drugs in his drink and then rubbing coke on his gums? I really don’t understand.

This narration might be the most annoying thing I’ve heard in a long time.

A7C8EA23-AF4F-4526-9E00-6D0E0D1DA124.png

Link directly to the time stamp:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the time stamp, is he supposed to be on drugs his eyes are shifting I can't with his bullshit. Maybe I don't get this drape character he is in to follow along. The comments on the video are all positive.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll give him credit for trying something new and different but holy tit.....that was like some high school A/V Club avant garde A24 wannabe tit. Leave it to an edgelord like Brickey who hates children of all ages and prides himself on loitering and getting kicked out of places to introduce "spice" drug addiction into a family hotel experience. So fuckin' edgy Mark!

It really was lame as duck and cringe. If it was good I'd give him props but it was stupid as duck and he knows it, that's why he took so long to release it.

Hot Garbaggio
hot-garbage-dumpster-fire.gif

One more thing. "Fan Film" riiiiiiiiight....
Exactly. I've seen some amazing SW fan films, this tit is not even close.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you for the time stamp, is he supposed to be on drugs his eyes are shifting I can't with his bullshit. Maybe I don't get this drape character he is in to follow along. The comments on the video are all positive.
That's what happens when you constantly delete criticism.

I'll give him credit for trying something new and different but holy tit.....that was like some high school A/V Club avant garde A24 wannabe tit. Leave it to an edgelord like Brickey who hates children of all ages and prides himself on loitering and getting kicked out of places to introduce "spice" drug addiction into a family hotel experience. So fuckin' edgy Mark!

It really was lame as duck and cringe. If it was good I'd give him props but it was stupid as duck and he knows it, that's why he took so long to release it.

Hot Garbaggio
View attachment 1157593

And did you know if you subscribe to his version of Patreon, not only can YOU pick the creative genius mind of Francis Ford Brickolla, you also get FREE PARKING?!

• Haha

Hot Garbaggio
View attachment 1157593

I honestly think he took so long because he felt he was perfecting a one of a kind masterpiece. He's a legend in his own mind. Inventor of all the things.

• Haha
I honestly think he took so long because he felt he was perfecting a one of a kind masterpiece. He's a legend in his own mind. Inventor of all the things.
You could be right and if that's the case.....WOW has he got some serious issues.

I did see that OA commented on it and Brickey pinned the comment lol. Peter was very artful in giving him credit but did not say he loved it or thought it was great, but of course Brickey twists everything to be a compliment to his amazing creativity. Brickey needs to see a therapist about his insecurities and daddy issues.

Also, it looks like Brickster was struggling with the video and reached out to Peter for advice in "the 11th hour". Can you imagine being Peter and getting that call? That's like asking Wolfgang Puck to give you tips on the food you under-spiced, dropped on the floor and overcooked. 😆 😆

brick.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He does have issues. For Villians Night last year he stood in line to be the first person in so that he could film it before anyone else but he also said so that viewers do not see people walking by and heads in the shot. He was there in line since the park opened. He wasted an entire day standing in line all day long. He needs a regular hobby and a real job. He appears to get off by being "the first" "record for most" titles.

Ok I will watch the video with sound on just to see if I can follow along and report back.

Reactions: 5
Oh Gawd….Please tell me there’s not gonna be a part two! So I went fast forward through most of it - what’s with almost every shot being a shaky Go-Pro selfie view of his Yukon Cornelius face

• Haha
I watched the entire video I stopped at 6:36 mark the Drape image made me laugh I guess I was surprised he made a logo of himself.

Here is my constructive criticism - I get the make a fan film of your experience on the Starcruiser. He kept mentioning this is the first ever fan film and first of its kind which loops back to his strange disorder of needing to be the first at any and everything.

I got bothered when he said that he is drug and alcohol free his entire life yet Drape his star wars experience story is a drug addict clearly sniffing, eating, and trying to sell spice aka cocaine aka sweetie.

What is Drape's reasoning for even being on the cruiser then? To erase yourself? He did a terrible job of even explaining what story he was trying to tell! Isn't that directing 101

Were the employees in character with him? The stormtroopers, blue lady, and the food employees spoke strange at the alluding to drug trading.

Why on earth would Brinkey choose such a controversial topic to glamorize. He even had a slide with a warning with substance abuse hotline as if that helps. He is glamorizing drugs and feeling high the entire time this is a Disney audience. Not one comment even mentions anything negative.

I do not want Brinkey to be allowed to go any Disney property. He does not belong around kids or sane people in general. I watched the video and thought of Brinkey as a closeted Dexter and or living out his fantasy of trying drugs.

He is a strange man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10