Adele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being fat stretches your skin, so that when you get back down to a healthy weight, you have baggy skin. People then blame the weight loss and say it doesn’t look good, but it was the obesity that actually caused the problem.

If Fern, Moyles and Adele had always been a healthy weight, their skin wouldn't have suffered.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why some people in comments like on the daily mail or instagram think it’s negative or shaming to think she looks good and to support her weight loss? People are losing their minds over the fact some people DARE say she looks good, better, healthier then before. This bothers me about body positivity and things, it’s only positivity if you’re big it seems 🙄 body positivity accounts were more triggering and harmful to me than fit slim accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why some people in comments like on the daily mail or instagram think it’s negative or shaming to think she looks good and to support her weight loss? People are losing their minds over the fact some people DARE say she looks good, better, healthier then before. This bothers me about body positivity and things, it’s only positivity if you’re big it seems 🙄 body positivity accounts were more triggering and harmful to me than fit slim accounts.
Usually it’s from people who are bigger themselves, and can’t quite get the weight off. They feel somewhat betrayed by good old reliable Adele who sold music for ears, not eyes and would never change, but now has.
Many say she’s too skinny but I think she looks relatively healthy, not overboard.
Although I do find it bizarre that recent photos look like they were taken with a camera phone from 2006.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s done well to keep out of the limelight so it looks like she has lost loads and loads of weight really quickly when there are photos of her from last year looking slimmer so it has obviously been a long process. I think she looks good. Well done Adele

Reactions: 5
I think she looks great! If anyone who wanted to lose weight could afford a personal chef and trainer it would be a lot easier for me to shift the podge XD

Reactions: 8
I think Adele looks amazing and however she has lost weight she should be proud.

Just seen 3 Adele tribute acts on this morning talking about how this will affect them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks great. Anyone who says otherwise there's a 99.9% chance you need to lose wight too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she looks good, but she needs to be careful as getting the lollipop look, which isn't a good one.

I reckon she's had some sort of surgery either to lose the weight or got rid of excess skin or has the pic been photoshopped?
Never know what's real or not nowadays 😕

Thinking of Lisa Riley she lost loads, had the OP for excess skin, etc, but is now putting alot of weight back on, the hard part is keeping it off.

Reactions: 1
Fat faces always look younger and smoother - I say this as someone with a chubby face. Goes back to that old saying about sacrificing your face for your arse. I will always have a fat arse so I stay wrinkle free for longer!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Adele looks amazing and however she has lost weight she should be proud.

Just seen 3 Adele tribute acts on this morning talking about how this will affect them
I don’t know why but that tickled me! We’re they annoyed or angry with her!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One wanted to lose weight, one had previously put on weight to be more like her and was concerned if Adele was going to start dancing now she’s thinner and she can’t dance. Was a bit strange to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to say she ought to get rid of those big fake eyebrows. Sharpie brows are particularly unflattering on gingers.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Fern Britton and Chris Moyles to name two. But we haven’t seen any good quality photos of Adele’s face yet. I feel we have to reserve judgement for now.
View attachment 127472View attachment 127473
You are so right. I used to fancy chubby Chris but not now. He looks scruffier than ever. Sorry Chris 🙈

And I wonder if we haven’t seen any proper photos of Adele because she doesn’t want the attention that it will be being. The press are already scrutinising her, can you imagine what they would do it we had Adele in HD? I see her photos as ‘I suppose I should post something so people know I am still here’

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I see her photos as ‘I suppose I should post something so people know I am still here’
Exactly, she wasn’t really one for posting many selfies when she was bigger so I don’t know why people are questioning the lack of skinny selfies 🧐

Reactions: 1
Adele’s social media posts are so infrequent that any time she posts a photo, it gets thousands of comments. Here’s her latest.

FC02EC09-C869-4910-B219-1D7A2F870258.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.