Adele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her eyebrows might be slightly too dark against her blonder hair, making them look slightly harsh.

But she looks fantastic, she looks happy. And my favourite comment I saw on twitter, she looks like she's spent the last six months on a Greek island singing ABBA songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t have known that was Adele....she looks completely different 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nothing about her weight but she looks like a bit of a chav these days. I preferred her style around 2015.

Reactions: 15
I genuinely think her old look was her USP and she was really beautiful. But obviously her current weight is much healthier now, her body her choice and all that.
Also why is she being so basic fangirling Beyonce when she is an icon herself.

Reactions: 12
I genuinely think her old look was her USP and she was really beautiful. But obviously her current weight is much healthier now, her body her choice and all that.
I’ve seen this said a few times about her “old look” but she already lost weight when her second album came out, she was bigger and didn’t look nowhere near as “polished” when she released her first.

Reactions: 2
I think Adele is lovely, I have to say though I feel like she’s lost her looks a bit with the weight loss. She’s done fantastic to lose a lot of weight and of course it’s healthier, I just feel like she definitely looked better With some weight on her. It’s aged her too.
Shes still lovely though!

Reactions: 3
She looks about 17 in that photo, are we looking at the same person? I do agree the eyebrows are a bit much, but otherwise she looks great 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She looks great, imagine how much healthier she feels physically too. Go Adele! And send some of that willpower my way.

Reactions: 8
I’ve seen this said a few times about her “old look” but she already lost weight when her second album came out, she was bigger and didn’t look nowhere near as “polished” when she released her first.
When you actually look at pictures of her over the years you can really see the gradual weight loss she has achieved.

I think because we see her so rarely, and this was the big final weight loss push it's most noticeable than if we kept seeing her every week as she gradually lost the weight.

Reactions: 4
It’s said that ever since Adele won a Grammy over Beyoncé in 2017 for the Album of the Year, she’s felt terribly guilty about it.

I’m unsure why, because Adele’s music has trumped anything Beyoncé has done after 2010.
For me, Beyoncé’s last decent album was I Am Sasha Fierce back in 2008/09.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Adele looks great, but a little too thin now. What I can't understand, is why she as someone else quoted "has gone all Hollywood." Was it her Husband's influence, that sent her over to America?
I am not saying this to offend anyone, but should we be concerned that one of her new friends in America, is Nicole Richie who is well known for having an eating disorder? Perhaps it is yet another subject, that I am ignorant about.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.