Adele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember being at an adele concert and she noticed a young girl getting pushed against the barrier at the front and she stopped her gig and got off the stage herself to pull this girl over the barrier so she wasn't getting crushed.
At the same gig she made the lighting team blare the lights onto the crowd because she couldn't see them and wanted to see how many people came. When she saw the amount of people she fell on her knees and asked "WHY YEW AWL COMIN SEEIN ME?! THATS MENTAWWWWL" 🤣🤣🤣
She always seems so humbled by the amount of fans she has too which makes me think she's not let fame go to her head too much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I remember being at an adele concert and she noticed a young girl getting pushed against the barrier at the front and she stopped her gig and got off the stage herself to pull this girl over the barrier so she wasn't getting crushed.
At the same gig she made the lighting team blare the lights onto the crowd because she couldn't see them and wanted to see how many people came. When she saw the amount of people she fell on her knees and asked "WHY YEW AWL COMIN SEEIN ME?! THATS MENTAWWWWL" 🤣🤣🤣
She always seems so humbled by the amount of fans she has too which makes me think she's not let fame go to her head too much.
I loved her interview when some American talk show host came to her home and she was asked what she bought when the money from her album sales rolled in, she said ‘I bought some nice pots and pans’

Shes a real one, she’s too sharp to get sucked up in Hollyweird

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I loved her interview when some American talk show host came to her home and she was asked what she bought when the money from her album sales rolled in, she said ‘I bought some nice pots and pans’

Shes a real one, she’s too sharp to get sucked up in Hollyweird
Alan Carr was even married by her. I feel like he wouldn’t take any tit, and he’s in love with her

Reactions: 7
I like how a few years back, she made a point of saying her management had taken control of her twitter account because she kept writing tit when she got drunk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like how a few years back, she made a point of saying her management had taken control of her twitter account because she kept writing tit when she got drunk 😂
She is the best😂😂! Wish that she shared more online

Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s finally back. She’s hosting SNL.

(Today is also the 5th anniversary of that Hello advert!)

Reactions: 3
Latest episode of Spitting Image on BritBox did an Adele bit. Everyone ignoring all of Adele's achievements etc. And just focusing on her weight loss.

Followed by Adele hitting them with awards and telling them to duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she claims the album isn’t finished. I’m not sure I believe her (or I’m deluded). Last time she said she wasn’t going on tour and then said “surprise I was lying” so I live in hope. Really interested to see the route she goes down. I have a feeling it won’t be a divorce album cos she has a child with him and won’t want to spill

Reactions: 1
Just watched her SNL stuff on YouTube. She's remarkably good. She saved the Africa sketch by corpsing, because I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have been anywhere near as funny of Adele wasn't breaking all the way through.

The Bachelor is the bit we want, such a beautiful voice. She always sounds so incredible!

Reactions: 1
I know she’s getting a lot of flack for losing weight but she must have her reasons. I love her personality and the fact she hasn’t changed her accent for Hollywood. She has had a very busy decade so I’m glad she’s taken some time for herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.