Adele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah pre covid obviously but It was an hour's worth of hypnosis and a CD to listen to to "top up". It worked a wee bit too well actually because I can't binge eat at all - it comes straight back up! Best £100 I ever spent <3

EDITED: This was over five years ago and the weight has stayed off. I fluctuate between a size 12 and 14 but it's worked for me. Apologies for de-railing!
Sorry for off topic but are your able to recommend the practitioner?

Sorry for off topic but are your able to recommend the practitioner?
It was a company called Athena Hypnotherapy in Newport in Scotland. I'm not sure if they're still active as their FB page hasn't been updated since 2015, sorry. I don't think I can link the FB here as I'm a newbie (long term lurker!) and don't have privileges x

Reactions: 1
When does everyone think Adele will drop new music? Its definitely beem a while for her lol.

When does everyone think Adele will drop new music? Its definitely beem a while for her lol.
Ive heard this year from rumours but we are getting towards the end of the year and not much is happening- no singles yet or any indication from her that she’s dropping some music

I'm very on the fence with Adele. She's extremely clever in terms of really limiting her music output - what she's done rakes in enough royalties to live a fairly lavish lifestyle on. But the weight loss/ weird celeb mates thing seems really weird, and she's never seen with her son. I can't help but feel there is some massive back story behind her LA life these days.

Reactions: 15
I'm very on the fence with Adele. She's extremely clever in terms of really limiting her music output - what she's done rakes in enough royalties to live a fairly lavish lifestyle on. But the weight loss/ weird celeb mates thing seems really weird, and she's never seen with her son. I can't help but feel there is some massive back story behind her LA life these days.
I think she’s just very careful about where she takes her son. I’m curious about what she’s been doing for 4 years since her tour ended especially as her son is school age.

I have to admit I like her less since she’s been hanging out with celeb/LA friends. It generally puts me off when anyone is friends with James Cordon too 😂 Also the Notting Hill Carnival photo was odd

Reactions: 13
When slebs complain about 'press intrusion' bullshit (like Harry and Meghan) etc I always think back to people like poor Britney who was literally chased around LA to the point of madness. And then I think of Adele, who goes completely under the radar.

Reactions: 11
Sooo deuxmoi posted a blind item about an A lister who is pregnant and ‘trying really hard to hide it’ or words to that effect. Lots of people guessed Adele. Then the daily mail run a story in the same week saying she is wearing a ‘baggy shirt’. Hmmmm.

Reactions: 2
The Notting Hill photo wasn't weird, it was totally inappropriate, unacceptable and out of touch with contemporary feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did wonder why she's appearing in the side bar of shame on the DM, it's obvious they've got a story.

Someone commented ages ago in the celeb gossip thread that Simon is not Adeles type at all..she is into black gangster types...this is before she got with the new black guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New single out on October 15th.

Edited to add. Did anyone see one of the ”30” billboard projections? It’s got to be for the new Adele album right?

She was born in 1988 so why isn't the new album called "33" instead of "30"?

It would also have a double meaning for those of us who remember vinyl because back in the old days a vinyl album would play on your record player at 33rpm. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t the title reflect when she started ‘writing’ the album rather than when it was released? I think the other 2 albums were a couple of years out. I read somewhere it’s also the year she got divorced…

Looking forward to it all the same (although I’m not sure it’s going to break musical barriers) albums sales are going to go through the roof Ed (🤢), ABBA, Adele!

Reactions: 7
I can't wait for Adele to come and knock Ed Sheeran off the charts. I'm sick of hearing Bad Habits. I love Adele so I'm here for new music finally!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.