Adele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did really well on SNL. She seems really enamoured with the US, I hope we don’t lose her there permanently.

Reactions: 2
She did really well on SNL. She seems really enamoured with the US, I hope we don’t lose her there permanently.
I think she made LA her main home when her last album came out, so at least 5 years. Certainly the majority of glimpses we’ve had of her on her hiatus have been in LA. You can hear it in her accent in one IG story her friend posted last year. I think she’ll stay at least until her son finished school.

Reactions: 4
Waiting for the Bopo brigade to come through with their think pieces on why Adele shouldn’t be commended for having lost weight.

Reactions: 1
It's not like her weight loss is actually a new thing. If you look back at her at the start of her career, 19, she was bigger, then as she progressed to 21 and 25, she has gradually lost some weight over time. It's only that she is at the size she is now, the size society approves of, that a big fuss is being made.

Reactions: 7
She seems to have taken her accent, gestures and facial expressions directly from watching footage of maya mama. Freaky

She’s pretty low-key which is a rarity in this age.

Her singing is good but like Susan Boyle, a overrated. I digress, the “don’t forget me, I beg” is like nails on a blackboard.

Reactions: 6
I'm not into the overated singing.

But I wish I knew what cosmetic procedures she's had and how successful they were. By BMI at its highest was 28 and ive got lots of stretch marks. I wonder what being able to afford the best in the world can do for your body?

I'm not into the overated singing.

But I wish I knew what cosmetic procedures she's had and how successful they were. By BMI at its highest was 28 and ive got lots of stretch marks. I wonder what being able to afford the best in the world can do for your body?
It would be a lot better if people didn’t think they were flawed in the first place imho ❤

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen this? It could totally be her.

Has anyone seen this? It could totally be her.
It’s her alright. The foreign born one named A+dele...

And she’s definitely had surgery.

What I want to know is, she’s been getting some stick for not admitting she had weight loss surgery but

1. Has she ever been directly asked how she lost weight In a public forum?
2. Has she publicly stated she only exercised and ate healthily?

I think she simply hasn’t said a word about how she lost weight either way.

Reactions: 11
So there are rumours she’s dating LeBron’s agent ….

Adele gets cosy LeBron James' agent Rich Paul at NBA finals

#

I was hypnotised (Virtual Gastric Band) and lost just over 10 stone. (Yes, I ate a load of pies!!!). I lost weight from the neck down, weirdly. Last year's pics had me convinced she'd had surgery/hypnosis. Then I realised it was none of my business and I'd be better concentrating on making sure the hypnotist hadn't suggested I oink like a pig when I hear the word "biscuits"! Nine years later and I'm told I'm pig-sound free :p

I think Adele looked amazing before and she does now as for anyone saying she is over rated no I disagree I’ve personally seen her live in concert and she was out of this world hands down best concert I’ve been too and I’ve seen some pretty big names to be honest

• Heart
I was hypnotised (Virtual Gastric Band) and lost just over 10 stone. (Yes, I ate a load of pies!!!). I lost weight from the neck down, weirdly. Last year's pics had me convinced she'd had surgery/hypnosis. Then I realised it was none of my business and I'd be better concentrating on making sure the hypnotist hadn't suggested I oink like a pig when I hear the word "biscuits"! Nine years later and I'm told I'm pig-sound free :p
Wow that's amazing!! Was it an in-person thing? A friend of mine has been trying an audio book and not having the same effects as you!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow that's amazing!! Was it an in-person thing? A friend of mine has been trying an audio book and not having the same effects as you!
Yeah pre covid obviously but It was an hour's worth of hypnosis and a CD to listen to to "top up". It worked a wee bit too well actually because I can't binge eat at all - it comes straight back up! Best £100 I ever spent <3

EDITED: This was over five years ago and the weight has stayed off. I fluctuate between a size 12 and 14 but it's worked for me. Apologies for de-railing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.