Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

duckdinner

VIP Member
It's the wearing outdoor shoes all over the house that gets me, yuk all those germs trampled all over.
I cant remember what vlog it was where she said it, but she doesn't like slippers or something so has "indoor" trainers from primark instead to wear around the house 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

duckdinner

VIP Member
Ooh, is the new vlog out? I'm about to dye my hair, so at least I'll have something to watch and yell "wtf is that?" at while I wait before washing it out 😅

• Haha

duckdinner

VIP Member
Do they really need so many matching mugs? They'd save so much space if they put the doubles on ebay/vinted

I'm also in a household of just 2 adults, and it honestly baffles me how they go through so much milk. I've noticed it a few times when she's shown the inside of the fridge, but there's always 2 of the big 4 pint containers of milk.

She's an official orlando travel expert now 😅

I cannot wait to show Mr Duck (who is from SK) Lisa's Korean beef, or I might recreate it and see if he can guess what it is 🤣

The used tissue in the jeans was gross

retro444

VIP Member
Sigh, just finished evening meal and I sit down and see another click bait woe is me pic of lisa with some more click bait health updates....these titles could go on for months. God knows what she would do if she were ever really ill like some people. To watch or not to watch, that is the question. Whether it is nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of ade and lisa complaining or go make a nice green tea and watch bbc lol☕

• Haha

PJones

VIP Member
Ha ha the new vlog when after they go down the caves and her voice is her true voice not the bloody cute girly awwww’s when they are talking about it in the car. I proper laughed when he mentioned the flintstones and Barney Rubble, wonder if that was our benefit 👋🏻👋🏻

Also watched the caravan dwellers new vlog tonight and they were taking the piss out of Lisa and her awww’s and squeals. Prick chucked pouty completely under the bus.! Go steady lads or your freebie dvc stays will go out of the window
What did they say or do

• Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
She went for a smear test the other month as she moaned about it, don’t like to ever wish ill health on anyone so maybe it’s about that

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Can't believe this woman is raving over taco bell, its one of the most unhealthiest places,tons of sat fat and salt. I swear she's trying to kill ade, like he needed a taco bell.
---

I havnt got to the slagging the family off part, ades gorging on food again. She says in her little twee disney princess voice, I love taco bell more than i love kebabs....yes but they all come from the same place, the slaughter house. I wish she'd just p"ss off every time she sees an animal, saying awww little piggy, awwww magical deer....we all know she prefers the one on her dinner plate. If i were not already vegetarian or vegan like her daughter she would make me that way, she's a hypocrite. Meanwhile ades discussing a fucking chicken zinger like he's just won the nobel peace prize and talking about world poverty. The outside used to be crispy, he says drooling, taco bell smell still on his snotty face, lord help me lol. Can you imagine being trapped with these two 24 hours a day.We actually asked if they do a lava sauce, like the pair of tits that they are, getting all excited over his crispy chicken. According to lisa taco bell food felt clean, is this a review like one of their balls disneyland ones...cause taco bell is NOT clean eating. I swear they are nutso.
Found this on google, cause I for one won't listen to a word these corporate slaves say.
Is Taco Bell highly processed?

Fast Food's Dirty Secrets

Contrary to the claims made in the VegNews.com article, Taco Bell and most other fast food chains are notorious for serving highly processed, genetically modified (GMO) foods. These foods contain a cocktail of industrial chemicals, pesticides, and herbicides that are detrimental to both human health and the environment. The rampant use of glyphosate, a controversial herbicide, in modern American farming is particularly concerning. Glyphosate has been shown to disrupt gut health by killing beneficial bacteria, which has a direct impact on overall well-being, including skin health.
Taco Bell would not be sble to use any of that sort of food in the UK or Europe as we have far higher food standards. It is the reason why UK and US McDonald's are so different. There are quite a few youtube videos explaining the differences between the 2 versions of McDonald's.

• Heart

Judes1974

Chatty Member
Are they off to Florida? Just seen her comment on Disney in no Detail photo that they are at Heathrow T3

Onthehop

VIP Member
I’m surprised that they are going to Germany. I thought the only bit of mainland Europe they would ever go to is Disneyland Paris.