Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

retro444

VIP Member
No one knows. First it was financial, then it was problems with the old house and neighbours, now it all seems to be “start a new life”. Whatever it was, it wasn’t to declutter as they have moved all the old shite to the new house. Might as well not have bothered.
ah right, thank you for your reply. I thought perhaps they wanted to move closer to her children. Shame he won't be close to his parents.

Reactions: 2

Theodore

VIP Member
Just catching on to this pair. Was only dipping in and out occasionally for a few minutes before. I’m sure you will have discussed this back then but I watched the Our Plans for 2024 video from a couple months ago. Blatant, blatant travel agent MLM grift in the “our new business venture” section where they casually invite people who might only want to book their own travel but to get a commission for it to “reach out to us”. They played it right down, no mention of that being part of their travel agency business or them getting ££ from anyone else who comes in below them. Is this allowed on YouTube?

retro444

VIP Member
Interesting that the seed of doubt about the house being “jinxed” has been sown in her head. We only need a couple more things to go wrong and she’ll be hinting at Ade that the move was a mistake and giving him that look until he starts to agree with her.

Blood pressure allover the place and she’s buying gallon jugs of soy sauce, hoisin, and showing off her sodium packed seasoning mixes.
Yep, soy sauce albeit better than salt as a taste boost, is still loaded with salt. I saw adey wadey spreading marmite on bread the other day, mountains of salt in that, if i eat that stuff i get brain fog and then i know its the salt.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Have they joined that stupid “travel agency” that The Caravan Cunts were part of? As if you would book your holiday through Lisa! What the fuck is she going to do it you get to a hotel at 10pm local time and they don’t have your booking? Honestly, who do they think they are?
Yep she’s joined Inteletravel

Lovegin

VIP Member
Good god, shes started sucking out the empathy from them already, look at this picture. She said theres people bed bound and with cancer in her community, but Lisa's more ill than anyone else. She disney sized ill. I just cant with this woman, would not wish illness on anyone but shes got this youtube performance down to an art form.

View attachment 2994348
you’re meant to use the right sized cuff and sit with your back supported with your feet flat on the ground , she’d be better off sat at the kitchen table, bloody annoying woman

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I'm gonna nail this guy, if she won't stop him killing himself I will. That sausage roll is around 550 cals, has 34 grammes of fat, of which 14 grammes is saturated fat. The coke, I can clearly see it's a full sugar one, has around 59 percent sugar in it, more than the daily allowance of sugar in one drink! It's disgusting, does she even look at him, he's hooked on caffeine drinks, he must be permanently wired. His eyes are like pinholes, he's dehydrated and all those painkillers and Rennie's are just masking a shit diet, keep it up and you are going to be very ill. All his fat is around his stomache, visceral fat surrounding his organs, the worst kind. Type 2 diabetes is also linked with stomache fat and heart attacks. She seems to get great joy in giving him as much processed pork meat as she can, practically no nutrition, full of bacteria, and high salt and fats. That sausage roll will be like a light snack to him. If she says charcuterie one more time, the Universe is going to blast that witch into a black hole, she's a horrible person. He needs beans, pulses, tons of fibre, 70 percent of your immune system is in the digestive system. When my youngest son was in hospital in his teens, the doctor told him the bowels won't actually function properly unless people eat enough fibre. Processed, refined foods stripped of every shred of fibre, yeh fine as a treat, but he's clearly shovelling it down his neck on a daily basis. Can't stand her, can't stand her smarmy labels and how she has to brag about everything and a place thousands of miles away, disneyworld, when what's really important is right in front of her. It's all about her needs and wants as she sits in inch away from him with her beady eyes on him as he works in that stifling office of theirs.
View attachment 2804623View attachment 2804624
Well said. He’s a heart attack waiting to happen and she’s feeding it. Probably looking forward to his life insurance so can spend it on cosy trips to Florida.

Onthehop

VIP Member
Back on the BBW thing, in a recent vlog she was seen washing up using a bottle of what looked like Fairy Liquid (or more likely an Aldi dupe) while the Mrs Meyers expensive “dish soap” stood proudly and unused by the sink. Fake bitch.
Her luggage must weigh a ton. Everything she mentions she bought in the US. Usually crappy stuff though.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Lovely, seventies slop recipe...with mountains of cheese, don't forget the sausages for ade, lisa!! Awwww aww aww a cool box and charcootery board, can we please see the wines ade, she says in her best submissive little girl voice, certainly says ade. Can we go see how sausages are made ade, aww awweee aww. When she finds out the price of that subscription box it will be CANCELLED!
I know she was cooking from a seventies recipe book but the stepford wives impression was terrible!

Extra cheese with mine, says ade, the more saturated fat in my diet the better!
View attachment 2776127
hair will be through that

• Heart

duckdinner

VIP Member
Are we all ready for the ✨️cozy✨️ birthday week vlog?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ty for the close up of all the dust & debris on your floor. Who wants to see that? 🤢
---
Suprise Suprise, she didn't follow the recipe properly...

Stig has done more steps than Lisa... is he just shaking his watch about whilst sat at his desk? 🤣
---
Ade can't swallow tablets, so Lisa keeps ginger baskets on hand for him to eat after he crunches the pills with his teeth...🤔😯🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

youare1

VIP Member
Is anyone on her pateron, said she was dealing with a health scare and had shared it on there.

Last edited:

retro444

VIP Member
I'm always gob smacked by the amount of cheese they eat, cheese with everything! Their diet is awful, the amount of calories on their charcuterie boards are off the scale!

They've always got a can of cola on the go & obsessed with their coffee in one their 520 huge Disney mugs 😬 or a take out Starbucks!......a ticking time bomb before one of them has a major health issue ..
Totally agrees with you!

Furnessian

VIP Member
Taco Bell would not be sble to use any of that sort of food in the UK or Europe as we have far higher food standards. It is the reason why UK and US McDonald's are so different. There are quite a few youtube videos explaining the differences between the 2 versions of McDonald's.
Does the UK still have these stringent food standards after Brexit? I’m genuinely asking, not being pejorative

Reactions: 1

duckdinner

VIP Member
Why is the risotto a "cheats" risotto? I get when it's a homemade version of something like kfc, for example, but risotto is risotto 🤣

I do love the artwork for all the Dolly products though 🥰

Why did she not edit out all of the faffing about with the camera when they were going through their gifted snack box??

Reactions: 1