Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

duckdinner

VIP Member
I just find it strange if someone is aware of a thread about them they wouldn't be bothered by it or some of the things said.
I imagine she probably would be bothered by it, but doesn't want to mention tattle publicly, so as not to draw the attention of her followers here

Reactions: 3

Tinksmum

VIP Member
you didn’t answer the question cozy queen……. Did you miss out on the meet up in America with the Lisa who has wormed her way in the the lodge guys affections????

duckdinner

VIP Member
Still havent watched the Sunday vlog. I can't bring myself to do it 😅

I'm WFH tomorrow, which is usually when I put her journaling videos on, because I need some background noise, but also nothing interesting that I'll get distracted from what I'm actually meant to be doing lol

• Haha

Lovegin

VIP Member
Did you see how mad she was about not be allowed on the earlier train, she was properly seething

retro444

VIP Member
#4 Lisa thinks the house is jinxed, Ade keeps chugging his cola drinks.
I dont know why im congested lisa its not me diet, I eat healthy, wails ade, it must be me allergies, food dont make em worse, can you make me some more sausage rolls, think ill have an extra can of coke tonight to celebrate me healthy diet.. and forty cups of starbucks to fuck up me kidneys. Pass me a sardine.
What kind of meal is ryvitas, about as much nutrition as a rock.

A story for lisa and adey.
Far far away from disneyland, there was the real world. In this world there was something called the immune system and when you feed it crap it cannot fight illness, disease, allergies or other conditions. It may not be able to cure your condition but when depleted by junk food it will make your condition worse.

She says she isn't in the obvious category for high blood pressure, wrong, shes in highest category, oblivious one.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Is that for a BP? Patients in a hospital bed don't have feet on the floor!
Needs to be rested, not drinking and sitting down
It’s always encouraged to get patients sat up with feet on the floor as the reading is more accurate.

Onthehop

VIP Member
Lisa is such an expert.! Walking along Dunkirk beach she announces there is some D Day memorial bits there.??? No Lisa Battle of Dunkirk was in 1940, D Day was 1944 and not even at Dunkirk it was on the beaches at Normandy no where near Dunkirk
She’s so smug as she says it as well as if she’s the fountain of knowledge perhaps you should’ve stayed in school Lisa or did your research as your now a travel agent.!
Thick as mince.

• Haha

Onthehop

VIP Member
If I ate as much as they did during this Manchester trip I would be the size of a house. All they do is eat.