Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

retro444

VIP Member
She looked happier back then, before ade took over her every waking hour and now she is reduced to just having her "Holly fix" of short visits, but what about her daughters needs , she needs her mother fix. All about lisa's needs isn't it and porky sausage roll man. It's not healthy that relationship, they will see over time. That tiny room they are both working in, all those monitors, horrendous. I hope those lodge guys piss off with their youtube top tips on scamming people and stp ruining her channel. They have made ade look like a tit on their video pic. First advert on the lodge guys video is peppa pig posting a letter, wonder if that was deliberate, I do know they can choose which type of ads.

1715145065844.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

retro444

VIP Member
What a venomous bitch talking about her mum like that. My mum died a few years ago and I’d give anything to have more time with her
I bet Barney had never had a girlfriend or anything until he met her and was just happy to get laid so she see him as an easy target and wallet to manipulate
What did she say about her mum?

PJones

VIP Member
Haven't watched the vlog, can't be doing with the dramatics but read the comments and a few pointed out she is doing the reading wrong, her feet should be on the floor, no doubt she won't reply.
Is that for a BP? Patients in a hospital bed don't have feet on the floor!
Needs to be rested, not drinking and sitting down

duckdinner

VIP Member
Ade said something about the garage being single skin brick I think? Honestly have no idea what that means (and can't be bothered to google it 🤣🤣) but that was the reason he said that they were told not to use it for storage 🤷‍♀️

I've just found what I'm going to watch/listen to while I make dinner later 🤣
Screenshot_20240115_164133_YouTube.jpg

Maleficent50

VIP Member
She used to say she started her day really early like 5.30am or something and would work late into the evening, no idea what sort of age her kids were then. They were married in 2007 and said that was their first visit to Orlando and something in the back of my mind thought she said one time they eloped. She has written trip reports for all their visits and they contain everything about their trips including details of the son not having a great day one time and them getting up early to do some work before heading out for the day, they are available on the dibb.
What’s her dibb username?

youare1

VIP Member
I think Lisa does for sure.
I'm not active on TLG thread anymore, but when I was it was super obvious that Prick & Pouty were aware of tattle and their thread. If Lisa didn't find tattle on her own, I'm sure one of the caravan twats would have filled her in on everything 🤣
I just find it strange if someone is aware of a thread about them they wouldn't be bothered by it or some of the things said.

retro444

VIP Member
Ha ha the new vlog when after they go down the caves and her voice is her true voice not the bloody cute girly awwww’s when they are talking about it in the car. I proper laughed when he mentioned the flintstones and Barney Rubble, wonder if that was our benefit 👋🏻👋🏻

Also watched the caravan dwellers new vlog tonight and they were taking the piss out of Lisa and her awww’s and squeals. Prick chucked pouty completely under the bus.! Go steady lads or your freebie dvc stays will go out of the window
Do you have a link to their video, thank you x