Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babyshark

VIP Member
I still can’t deal with the bath over sharing. Imagine being one of her offspring. I hope neither they nor their friends were watching this vlog!

Reactions: 3

duckdinner

VIP Member
She’s an absolute weirdo
If that was Ade wanting the toy instead, you know she would have snarled at him to put it down before he could even take a picture with it 🤣
---
I'm glad we're all in agreement about the ladder 🤭🤣🤣

Everything she was awwwing over in that vintage shop looked like it should have been in the dump instead (probably why Stig liked it so much🤣)! I get the vintage distressed look, but everything there looked like it had been left out and exposed to the elements for a couple of decades!

Last edited:

duckdinner

VIP Member
They knew they were downsizing in terms of space, so I'm not quite sure why they thought they could get rid of 10% and take everything else with them and it would be fine.

Lisa, my offer from the previous thread still stands - I will declutter your house for you for free 🤣🤣

Hopefully her kids will have encouraged her to get rid of their old stuff from childhood while they were home for Christmas 🤞😅

duckdinner

VIP Member
Just getting round to watching last night's thrilling vlog! I have not missed the caravan twats in my life - hopefully that's all I have to see of them for the rest of the year! 😅

I love bright colours and fun stationary (RIP Paperchase 😭) but this looks like Lisa's filming in a kids' room/desk area
Screenshot_20240504_142554_YouTube.jpg

duckdinner

VIP Member
I hate random Teams meetings! Bane of my existence 😅
I thought that when I became head of my dept. I would stop being subjected to them, but no such luck!

• Haha
Stupid woman assembled the lampshade wrong !! The frame to the shade is upside down as you can see the bulb at the bottom the frame should be pointing up into the shade not pointing down below the shade!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

youare1

VIP Member
You made go back to the second to last vlog where she has all the kit boxes piled up while she packs them at the kitchen table😅

I counted 42 boxes, which if they are all being packed and sent out (and not just piled up to make it look like she's got a lot to pack 🤭) she would be making £714 a month from them if we assume all 42 are subscription boxes (£17 per month)

Edit: I just noticed there's another, much smaller pile of boxes on the table. Are these the actual amount she's sending out, or maybe just the ones she's finished packing? Either way, she's seemingly making less doing the kit boxes than she would if she got a 40 hour a week job that pays minimum wage
There is a previous vlog from the old house and in it she shows the dining room where she is working and the boxes are there and it looks quite a few, I would guess over 200. I imagine though people are now watching their money so I'm sure the amount has dropped, I get the impression she would rather earn from YouTube and patreon.