Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clworld2

It’s ok, at some point in all our lives we have been taken in and fallen for someone else story/bullshit, what matters now is you have seen her for what she is, what you need to remember is people like her are extremely clever at pulling the wool over your eyes, they can manipulate anything and everyone to get what they need and want. Welcome 🤗
Crazy iv read through it all now and the videos of people calling her out have started to come up on my feed

Reactions: 4

gimm3more

VIP Member
Wow I just checked the sisters page now, all that stuff holly has been splashing out on 😮😮 Designer gear, jewellery, what the fuck! Pretending she is working now so they can pretend that’s where the money is coming from but before she left tiktok she was saying she wasn’t mentally well enough to work and that was before the big ‘breakdown’ she apparently had before she shut down her pages. Wow. Imagine being so brazen about it. Attached a screenshot from the video for others here who might not see it. I’m shook!!

Just realised I scribbled out his last name but he says it in the post 😂 oh well 🤣
Not the EA7 hahahahahaha

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
So the post about her saying she is turning gifts off and removing PayPal and wishlist has been deleted of course. She never had any intention of removing them. I remember her saying that once she had the money for her teeth she would give any other money she received to charity or those in need but she’s never followed that up. She’s still taking anything offered and is hoarding it all for herself.
feel like such a fool for donating to her but she was so convincing. Now that my eyes have been opened I can see that she is nothing but an actress
She only ever turns gifts off for sympathy, attention and surprisingly more gifts, she knows after the sob story about why the gifts are off there's an influx of gifts from her followers when they go back on. Kinda thought the other night when she put them off it was to get more in her PayPal!

• Heart

Itsmeisthatyou

Caught a wee bit of her live earlier, did anyone else? Said something about her and Jake splitting up and how she's going to make herself homeless in Fife, presumably to get a council house there. She doesn't make much sense so there's maybe more to it than the wee bit I caught.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
so she's back with jake now? did they ever really split up?
I’ve suspected for a while she was lying about them splitting. No idea why they would lie about it but I don’t believe it. If they’re both still in active addiction then there’s no way they would split. They need each other in that sense. Misery loves company as they say. Not forgetting the fact of how much dirt they will have on each other….cant see them splitting any time soon. She probably needed the views at the time. Shes proved time and time again that she will make up any old lies for content because she’s so desperate for likes and money.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Aw my god. Surely her followers aren’t believing this shit. She’s lying low hoping the sister stops her videos.
Holly is the biggest master manipulator on this app. She’s a dangerous, dangerous individual. She’ll stop at nothing.

Geee

Chatty Member
If you don’t deal with the issues making you use then being off methadone isn’t any use which is maybe why she didn’t last on buvidal. There’s clear thinking nothing dulling the thoughts and feelings.

It’s a shame for her son who will have got settled if she ends up chaotic again and her partners recovery could be jeopardised by drugs being used in the house.

• Heart

Becca0888

She’s never not been on heroin. These dramatic posts and lives are for sympathy 🟰 gifts.
Surly being homeless would push jer to use again, being on the streets, feeling depressed and like you have nothing. Makes more sense if she was to stay in the flat/house and Jake moved out.

WeeBellaBee

OMG is this for real 😮 This is too far, what the actual fuck! My eyes are really opening up to this. Still asking for gifts and money after thousands have been raised and now resorting to this! That Lucie girl must be a mod for her, blocking anyone who dares question Holly which is probably why I was so blind before, it’s an echo chamber of praise because any comments asking or saying things they don’t like get instantly removed so it always looked like everyone believed her story so therefor I did!
One of the comments is a girl saying keep sending gifts this girl has came a long way?? Ppl r getting scamed and they think they r helping her.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s at it and out her banger as usual. The state of her skin at the top of her forehead, would love to see her without the filter and ring light. Just your bog standard junkie.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s on live now, giving out advice on addiction. She has absolutely no shame. Also called Recovery Warrior now.

Caughtredhanded

So do we think that’s the last of her now?
I was just thinking about her and wondering the same. Has she come and gone? Made her money then ran? Her sisters page shows updates on Jakes Facebook and they have been spending £££….

But hollys sister (don’t want to say her name lol) says Holly isn’t even working and rather, the pair of clampets are selling street Valium…

Ell87

VIP Member
More fool them. You could clearly see she was a junkie. It’s no surprise she’s back on the smack. Her and that Jake never off it. She’s a master manipulator and I’m glad her sister came and called her out to all her thick followers that thought they were playing a part in a fairytale of saving her.
It was clear as day, the only genuine recovery account I've seen on there is the young girl Hollie! She seems to be doing amazing!

gimm3more

VIP Member
The cat had 4 kittens, one of them is incredibly small, she's done videos and currently on a live where she's picking each up constantly to show the camera.
She's screaming at the top of her lungs I'd hate to live next door she's so bloody loud can't she talk at a normal volume.
You’re not supposed to handle them much as it can mess with the scent for the mother cat, she’s a dickhead

Hereforthetea1

Her and her sister stay in the same city as me, see them both on the regular her sister seems normal 🤷🏼‍♀️ think they share a dad, hollie (addiction warrior) is defo still on it 😂 see her in Asda and the chemist getting her methadone and shes rough as

Spanor511

VIP Member
The fact Holly is so triggered by the sister speaks volumes. Yet another Oscar worthy performance denying everything. Still no sign of the puppy.