Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ginger tea

Chatty Member
Right tattlers, how the fuck is her followers growing?? She tells so many lies and contradicts herself every post 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 4

gimm3more

VIP Member
Poor cat will give birth outside now thinking it’s safe away from the dog. How’s it pregnant if it’s never been out before? Only thing she’s panicking about is missing out on money for the poor kittens.
“We have no idea how she got out” probably cos you were off your face on the smack silly cow

ginger tea

Chatty Member
OMG I’m shook!! I follow this page on fb and haven’t been on their page for a while and was just scrolling through today and look what I’ve seen!! Holly been posted on this beggars page! Surely this isn’t true!??! As wouldn’t her sister have outed her on this like she has with the other stuff she’s been revealing?? Wtf
This does not surprise me at all

Iv left a message regarding changing the title on the site support and help thread under change title

Ell87

VIP Member
so she's back with jake now? did they ever really split up?
I don't think they ever separated, I think they did genuinely have a fall out as they seem to do when the drugs are running out, he was apparently writing shite about her on FB at the time and thats how people knew about it.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s one manipulative bitch. Seen the teeth video but couldn’t stand to watch it all. This is her gearing up for the go fund me again isn’t it?

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I think it’s a good thing her sister is speaking out. Regardless if she is a nice person or not, she seems to be the only person getting people to take notice of what Holly is up to. It seems like more people are opening their eyes because of the sisters videos which can only be a good thing so that more people aren’t getting manipulated out of sending anymore money. I notice she said the other day she declared her tiktok income to the tax man but she’s clearly only declared her tiktok GIFTS which won’t amount to much. I bet she won’t be declaring the £2,000 she made for the teeth that don’t seem to be happening and the other money she’s still raking in via PayPal. Does anyone think it’s true she is starting this new substitute? Her speeches seem very rehearsed and I think she’s maybe panicking that people are clocking on to her so she’s pretending to be going on this new thing so people stop saying she’s still on drugs.

Geee

Chatty Member
Maybe she’s on crack a lot of people don’t bother with heroin now due to the quality

• Heart
  • Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
I don't think they ever separated, I think they did genuinely have a fall out as they seem to do when the drugs are running out, he was apparently writing shite about her on FB at the time and thats how people knew about it.
Junkie couples fall out all the time cos they’re always off their heads so just start fights

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
Yes I get the impression she wants to be popular and get free stuff too, but it’s good that she’s trying to alert and expose the manipulative beg for what she is. Thanks for sharing and keep the facts coming
She’s just a downright nasty person. She’s only exposing her sister so she can try & get some fame herself.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
She's on live. Talking about drinking alcohol because her life is shit and Jake is in the room (they are splitting up). Amazing sobriety...turn to substances when things don't go your way.

She's also not pregnant. What a surprise.
What did she say about not being pregnant? Because she’s the one who instigated the rumours by insinuating that she is. She is infuriating

Spanor511

VIP Member
She's a smelly bastard you can smell her through the phone.
Pure minging. How can anyone watch her and think she is in recovery. I cannot believe how naive people are, it’s frightening. These people must believe anything people tell them. No wonder scammers exist, because fuck me, people are DENSE.
---
The accent is enough to send me into a rage never mind the sight of her and her pop corn teeth
When she tries to talk all posh aswell. Mad skank.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Oh because Holly wants to live a fantasy life on TikTok preaching about what an amazing woman she is now, in recovery and a great mum. Give her all the gifts..and nobody say anything about it. Nobody tell the real truth which disrupts Hollys lies.