Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OT: anyone else every watch Tom does Disney and his livestreams? I only remember him from his freak out on the jungle cruise a couple of years ago. The guy always gave off a weird vibe to me. Watched part of a stream lately, and he doesn’t even seem like he wants to be there anymore.

I only found his ex wife’s channel the other day. She’s different from Nate, but I do enjoy her videos so far. Very sarcastic and seems like she isn’t trying to impress anyone. I think she did the editing on the old PMM videos. Her videos remind me a lot of his older ones with the musical montages and such.
I've seen a few minutes of his livestreams and wasn't impressed. Complains a lot and is disrespectful. I think he begs people to send him money because he doesn't have a job. No way is he in his early 30's.

Reactions: 1
Wow, another BLAB live! Gotta pay for them WDW entry tix. They are officially the worst. Like beggars on the street always with their hands out. Revolting.
Would love to see people go on their chat and tell them to stop panhandling and that it is wrong!

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Disney makes it very clear that you can make a shirt of your own and wear it, but you cannot sell for profit because Disney owns the rights to their characters, logos, etc. Take a look at the LBV TTT t-shirt. It looks exactly like the TTT logo in MK.
I wasn't sure who LBV TV was, but now I recognize them. That's Maria... she makes the sparky facemasks etc that Jenna and her mom wear, and yes, they're always pushing her tee shirt shop. I hadn't visited either her shop or their livestreams before.

Re the shop: Yes, so much knock off Disney IP there it's amazing they're getting away with it. Maria has talent, why she resorted to just cut & paste of Disney designs is beyond me. She will get into trouble with Disney legally for that when they catch on.

Re: her live streams. I have no comment. I know she took time on an older RTV1 video to explain her disability pass, and it makes more than enough sense. I feel for her.

larrade1

Interesting how now he has this girlfriend he finally shows Dani's husband in a video today. Has she realized that she can't just gain viewers from Adam now and brings the token photographer along to film her. I wonder if that is why he is spending so much time with aging boring white guys who are no threat lately since she left back to LA.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
It's not just boring on screen. After watching them ride all these rides over and over and over again it makes it so I feel like I'm watching the ride through a camera lens, no matter how I attempt to pick out details they're not showing.

I've just stopped watching the rides at all. They killed them for me.
I try to avoid the rides I haven’t been on yet but it’s hard because everyone wants to show rise of the resistance, and Mickey and Minnies runaway railway constantly

2020planner

VIP Member
I must say I really enjoyed the first video with Adam and his father Jim. Back in 2017 Jim and I would text from time to time on FB messenger. He was always nice.

It makes sense how Adam likes to move/travel around since they were basically gypsies when he was growing up.

Not sure how he feels about all of Adam's life choices but what can he do.
I agree. I don't care if his dad had an OF or whatever about eggs, or the coop catching on fire, or going on assistance, or changing from being a preacher to a truck driver. I. Don't. Care.

I used to watch his vlogs and thought he was a decent, nice guy. I still think that. Your experience with him confirms that.

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
So by "much needed" Woo was referring to going on a nostalgic road trip with his dad? We shall see how this goes.

I never had an issue with his dad, but I'm sure Ryan Nodal will have oodles of info about his dad and how unsavory he may be. :rolleyes:
I’ve only seen his dad once or twice. Adam seems a lot like him. This could go either way.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Thanks for the info! Still says 895 followers though
Oops you are right I read the wrong number! I edited my posts to save on confusion.

Jackie if you take into account the hairstyle and look at around her eyes she definitely looks her age.

Adam I hope he gets done with the dad trip soon and back to something more entertaining.

I appreciate the mostly on topic posts here still!

• Haha

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
I wonder if this kid really wanted a picture with him or if her mother made her. Hard to tell with the pig snout.
I think thats his girlfriend 🤣

That would be a scandal. 😂 I think he’s in celebration He’s probably just trying to stay somewhat private. There are weirdos out there who would probably be able to figure out where his apartment is if he shows the inside of it so better safe than sorry. The jury duty I still don’t believe
The fan pages are full of people taking selfies in Celebration "waiting for Adam" to appear 🤢

• Wow

Jjjg

VIP Member
Is it a coincidence that BLAB is going to Orlando at the same time ATW is heading to CA? I still believe BLAB is subletting ATWs apartment. We will see if he vlogs it. Also BLAB received DVC rooms while in Orlando? Most likely from Adam imo
He's going to LA? I thought it was Midwest?

I think Blab said they were staying onsite.

2020planner

VIP Member
His Dad had an onlyfans acct where you could pay to watch him eat a whole hardboiled egg in one bite but then their chicken coop set on fire and so he went on state assistance

😉
:ROFLMAO: For real? Pretty funny.

I'm sure Ryan will have more juicy stuff too...

Ok, so at just about the one minute mark in the most recent video, Adam's dad farts...and he doesn't edit it out? Couldn't watch this vid. he should just be enjoying this time with his dad.
I DID hear the fart. Wasn't sure if it was Dad or Adam?

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
What were the discounts in relation to? AP holders all get merchandise discounts. DVC rooms booked through the hotel side are also given discounts depending on availability.
Can’t fully remember but I’m pretty sure most of the time they would say the rate they paid and mentioned getting a Florida resident discount instead of going the much cheaper route and renting points from people selling them.

Katnipp78

I honestly don't know much of their back story. I think they both have some disabilities. Not being mean either. He's a really good photographer. They drive me nuts at times but good for them being able to find a niche and make some money.
Gotcha. Yeah they seem to have a following and people seem to really like them, having meetups and all..good for them.

Disney is always slow on the game. Not sure why that is other than internal bureaucracy tying their hands, waiting on approvals.
I'm hoping Disney eventually kicks all live streamers to the curb and takes over with some hosts who aren't annoying.
I totally agree. Especially get rid of RTV. You'll see my post about RTV riding the peoplemover all day tomorrow.

GSMary

Hm, but I've known kids who grayed as early as 19 and many young adults who intentionally turn their hair silver. It's not the hair.

It's his skin and overall condition.
Yes, he looks terrible. As we say in Oklahoma, he looks like he's been rode hard and put away wet.

I saw BLAB at Universal Mardi Gras in early February.

I was over by the Trinidad & Tobago area w/ DH and they were coming out of the Tribute Store w/ their two guy pals (can't remember their names). It looked like she had just bought a feather boa from inside because she was wrapping it around herself.

They all looked pissed off and miserable and she kept looking over at me. They came over to where we were, looked at the menu - expressionless, and then walked over to a nearby float where Spencer stood in front of it, suddenly turned the camera on himself and turned on this huge toothy grin and started yukking it up to the camera... as if [read in Beetleguice's voice] "It's showtime!"

Then, after a few seconds of filming and saying stuff to the camera (we were too far to hear but I could see the exaggerated facial expressions on them both) and catching a few beads, he turned it off and the four of them glumly walked away.

Came off as so fake to me.

Oh yeah, because it was. :rolleyes:
That's exactly what I think about Jenn's fake over-the-top smile.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I doubt Adam was talking about Disney vlogs. He said old vlogs, I believe. As much as he has sold out to Disney recently, I would say most of his vlogs from the past aren't Disney. I can see how they could get copied after he did the work. Things like unusual locations, filming spots, odd abandoned areas...