Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wasn't sure who LBV TV was, but now I recognize them. That's Maria... she makes the sparky facemasks etc that Jenna and her mom wear, and yes, they're always pushing her tee shirt shop. I hadn't visited either her shop or their livestreams before.

Re the shop: Yes, so much knock off Disney IP there it's amazing they're getting away with it. Maria has talent, why she resorted to just cut & paste of Disney designs is beyond me. She will get into trouble with Disney legally for that when they catch on.

Re: her live streams. I have no comment. I know she took time on an older RTV1 video to explain her disability pass, and it makes more than enough sense. I feel for her.
Yes, she did, and props to her for being honest about the disability pass. She really did not have to explain herself because it's no one's business. She has media experience, is over the top peppy, and would be good for Orlando TV news.

Reactions: 1

SpillTheTeaPlz

Wonder if Kyle and JoJo give each other brojobs? They could start an onlyfans together to sucker more money out of their old hag audience.

• Haha

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
I know it's got nothing to do with age. Might want to quote @Scoobytoot instead. :ROFLMAO:

The amount of times Adam has documented the car show in old Kissimmee is really showing his age.
And ok, got here and do a video, lots of the old ladies who watch him would probably enjoy it.
Adam just grab a newspaper and pull your socks up to your knees, its time.

haha - Yeah. You know it. :ROFLMAO:
wow...just keep twisting the knife...how do i delete a post??? 🤣😂🤣

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
He’s most likely lying. Noticed he lied about deactivating his patreon as well.
How long before people realize he’s a liar and stop following him? Or do they just not care? I’m thinking they don’t care because the jury duty vlog already has over 20,000 views.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
For what reason would any courthouse have jurors show up so late in the day?

There is a lot of sitting about and they have to go through tons of potential jurors trying to fill the panels, but even bringing in new folk would mean you have to re-brief these new guys on the case to ensure there are no conflicts. No, not buying the 1pm thing either.

Adam, if you're going to lie then make it believable. Better yet, I hate lairs, just don't.

Last edited:

GSMary

My daughter had Covid back in March '20. She was really, really sick but in her early 20s she pulled though.
Her first shot, just over a month back hit her like a bus becuase her system was ready to fight. The second shot only gave her an aching arm where the shot had been given.
With my first dose (Moderna) my arm swelled up 3 times normal size and I had tremendous pain that went up into my neck. My husband had no symptoms at all. With the second dose, my arm was sore but not swollen and I felt genuinely ill for 1 day. My husband had a sore arm and he felt ill for 3 days. I didn't know if my reactions had anything to do with how the vaccine was delivered. I don't know who gave me the first vaccine but the second one was administered by one of our retired doctors in town and I honestly think she knew better what she was doing.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
A touch off topic but that Dewmonic Abyss guy looks like he stumbled right out of an 80s comedy movie:

View attachment 539777

Is RyanNodal actually Mr. The Woo? Sure seems like he has a lot of insider info.
Hahah yeah he does, getting revenge of the nerds vibes

Is today’s video another rambling preaching videos? I refuse to watch it because that’s what it seems to be. That would make 4 of his last 7 videos just him talking and rambling about nothing.

Wasn't he the one that would magically appear to comment on GuruGossip (aka perpetually lurk) to defend their channel when someone so much as mentioned their name in passing?

I recall someone doing that and I want to say it was Josh because a lot of the comments pertained to superchats, ethics, etc. I remember this person defending doing so many (and so lengthy) superchats by saying they help keep the channel going but then like in the very next comment referenced that SCs helped them pay for a medical procedure of a family member.

I don't know much about their channel (are they all 100% livestreams + SCs?) but I remember the GG commenters basically saying - so if you need to pay for something, you just hit up your audience for SCs? :rolleyes:

Do you remember if that was Josh, @Love_the_kitz ?
Yes, I saw that as well. If Josh and Jenna weren't about the money then they would turn the superchats option off. Hopefully there will be someone on their livestream today telling people that Josh is a money grubber and do not send RTV money!

Blu

I think she’s delusional and makes shit up, but whatever. I won’t give her attention, but y’all enjoy her.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Just a observation I noticed the last few times I've watched some Friday night streams from RTV1 they give shout outs to It's Pat. Are they friends with him really? Or does he just donate a few bucks to advertise his channel? For some reason he doesn't come off as someone they would even associate with if it weren't for the superchat support but Josh has said more than once that Pats a great guy 🤔
Sorry, I don't know who Pat is and they've driven me off their livestreams with all the advertising.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I miss them so much. I was so happy to see the lights being used at Give Kids the World this past holiday season. Now it's time to bring them back to WDW. They should decorate a section of Disney Springs with them during the holiday.
I'd love that. Not so sure Disney will get the same lights back. Don't think they were on loan.

2020planner

VIP Member
So all the sell out corporate BS is gone now? I'd like to go check it out then. After a shooting usually a place becomes safer due to increased police presence. There is a ton to do in NYC that isn't Times Square I am curious to see what Adam finds. My prediction is he gets an Airbnb there for awhile and his girlfriend arrives but maybe not on camera.
Did he say he was going to NYC? In the vlog today, he said they were going out toward the direction of Oklahoma. To places where his dad preached, grew up, where Adam grew up, significant nostalgia places, etc.

RyanNodal

The jury notice seemed to happen really quick after getting the Celebration apartment. (Which has he ever shown? He used to show the LA apartment all the time).

Do they normally call you that fast for jury after a cross country move? Unless he used his parents address all this time and has been a Florida resident.

I saw a lot of vlogs (Jackie, JoJo, Kyle, PMM) at cast preview for Velocicoaster, Adam still can't go Universal. Maybe he should spend some of his money fixing that instead of stocks?
No he's never shown the Celebration apartment. He learned from showing the Anaheim one. The FL place is a one bedroom studio and the cheapest place to rent there.

The constant claims of having a roommate in California is all a lie. He says it's a 2 bedroom but his videos show otherwise. There's one bedroom, the living room attached to the open kitchen, and the bathroom. When he showed his stuff he had no utensils in the kitchen and it was stocked like a college kid. Woo doesn't cook.

Splorin Ryan. He left a bunch of comments on the vlog - fishing for subs no doubt.
Along with Tampa Jay and Adventures with George, Splorin Ryan is one of his longest friends. They all grew up together in Florida. Jay and Ryan both tried to do Woo riding his coattails but only Jay is still going. They all mimic Adam so it's odd when they're together.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I’m not sure I believe that he’s screwing Natalie. I do get a platonic vibe and think more and more she’s using the rumors to try to get famous. Nope, not gonna happen.
She implies he flew her to Orlando and also put her up on property for what 2 or 3 nights of her stay? That says more than platonic if true.

Hey Natalie you read here why don't you just set the record straight? Twitter post please and leave it up for awhile.

What video did she appear in?
Here's an example of a video she is in:

RyanNodal

Has anyone noticed that Adam still has his Patreon active. He wrote a note saying it would be shut down but today makes a month from the day he made the video making a big deal of shutting it down. He's actually gained members during this time.

GSMary

I was thinking the same thing. Im definitely not against buying collectibles at all, everybody has their own thing they are willing to spend money on. But he says he is going to buy one of the more expensive collectible light sabres...ok. He didnt buy it bc it was $100 more, he will buy it later. ok...so instead of buying something of quality and display level, you spend $40 on a piece of plastic that at the end of the video he says will most liekly end up in the corner of a closet. So instead of shelling out the $130 for what you really wanted, you will end up spending almost $200 so you could take some selfies. I dont get it.
That's what I like about PMM. He buys collectible art with certificates of authenticity. He's not buying junk. I haven't been to Disney since 2019 but I don't buy a ton of souvenirs. I will buy the occasional t-shirt if it really catches my eye (because I like to wear t-shirts) and hats but I don't buy Minnie ears or other collectibles. I used to buy coffee mugs but I don't have room for any more of those in my cupboard. Since I'm retired I'm not buying souvenirs for co-workers but my husband (who is still working) will buy them for his co-workers.