Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Also for some Reason Ryan posts Stannish sentiments in the fan pages, playing both sides? Weird... anyway I agree. WHy post completely unfounded info as if it is fact. If it is speculation or theory thats a different thing all together.
Does he really? Wow. Can you post screengrabs if you see any?

Reactions: 1

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Um, my husband was watching some various travel vlogs and some video came up with a guy named Brandon the Woo. W T F? The video was at King's Island and had 4 views. The quality was really bad and he calls himself the "one and only" Brandon the Woo. What is happening?!! Super weird and also kind of hilarious.

• Wow

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
I guess that would be correct. I was going off the original day he said he was shutting it down but then again, five years ago he made the exact same vlog saying the exact same thing. We'll see. I fear with his timeshare contract he'll keep it going and find a excuse again.
I guess we will find out in a few days!

HitMeWithTheTea

Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley will be very crowded - always are. Pack your patience in there. ;)

Take lots of breaks if you're not used to being in warmer weather with the mask on.

Not sure how old you are (or when you last came), but the Universal side will look really different to you except for the Hollywood area, around New York, a bit of San Fran, and back by ET. Everything else has changed A LOT over the last 15-20+ years.

Are you staying on property?
From the Midwest, not used to the heat per say, but were in WDW about a month about or so ago... I know it will be hotter this time, but we did ok with the masks...

I honestly cant tell you the year, but its been a tleast 18-20 since I was there... I think i was in the 10-12 yr old range if I'm not mistaken...

We are staying on property, at the newest "budget" resort at Endless Summers...

Katnipp78

Good observation about him not even acknowledging the word "covid". There are youtubers I watch who are a husband and wife couple focusing on the Smoky Mountains area. They rarely say the word "covid". They refer to it as the "Mr. McNasty". Wth is wrong with people?
Are you talking about Yankees in the south?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Trackers mentioned getting Florida resident discounts when they stay at DVC
What were the discounts in relation to? AP holders all get merchandise discounts. DVC rooms booked through the hotel side are also given discounts depending on availability.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Yes Disney, finally! Now do more of this and live streaming through the parks!

Disney is always slow on the game. Not sure why that is other than internal bureaucracy tying their hands, waiting on approvals.
I'm hoping Disney eventually kicks all live streamers to the curb and takes over with some hosts who aren't annoying.

In other news: RTV plans on riding the peoplemover all day. Ugh!

"On Sunday at 9:30am ET, we'll be doing an ALL DAY Peoplemover Live Stream at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World! How many times do you think we can ride this amazing attraction in 12 hours? Be sure to leave a like on the poll, and leave a comment if you'll be watching!!"
This reminds me of the thanksgiving day when the channel my kids watched decided to play Shrek allllll day long. I started off the day hating that movie, never having seen it, and ended liking it. Repetition kills brain cells. :rolleyes:

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I hope Adam does something ridiculous soon. It’s so quiet in here.

Did anyone notice PMM wore his Magicband to Hershey Park? 😂
Agreed. His video today was rather boring. Like snooze fest boring.

I did. I thought it was great. I wonder if he just wears it all the time out of habit. LOL!!

2020planner

VIP Member
Scrolling through his Twitter feed a bit I'd say real person who might be a bit too interested in women he can't obtain. The odds Natalie took the effort to find a person like that and use the user name here and keep up even semi consistent details is almost impossible for a "drunken ho" as people say she is.

I'd say 90% chance he is a member of her OnlyFans.
Yeah, the Twitter feed is...interesting.

shadee91762

VIP Member
I’ve never watched an episode of BLAB, but I did seen them in vlogs when they were visiting Florida. Something about her rubs me the wrong way. She’d be in a queue, taking and singing really loud. Cracking loud jokes, and just generally trying to be the centre of attention. I thought, how disrespectful to everyone else there. Have fun but don’t disrupt everyone else. Way to make it all about you.
She's very cackling hyena-ish

I saw BLAB at Universal Mardi Gras in early February.

I was over by the Trinidad & Tobago area w/ DH and they were coming out of the Tribute Store w/ their two guy pals (can't remember their names). It looked like she had just bought a feather boa from inside because she was wrapping it around herself.

They all looked pissed off and miserable and she kept looking over at me. They came over to where we were, looked at the menu - expressionless, and then walked over to a nearby float where Spencer stood in front of it, suddenly turned the camera on himself and turned on this huge toothy grin and started yukking it up to the camera... as if [read in Beetleguice's voice] "It's showtime!"

Then, after a few seconds of filming and saying stuff to the camera (we were too far to hear but I could see the exaggerated facial expressions on them both) and catching a few beads, he turned it off and the four of them glumly walked away.

Came off as so fake to me.

Oh yeah, because it was. :rolleyes:
You didn't ask for a selfie??? 🤭

ATW is just like every other self serving Disney vlogger persona out there. They’re out for number 1 and that’s it. Although ATW is the only middle aged vlogger that hangs out at a park alone and films himself talking to himself and ducks and birds and whatever else there is that can’t talk back
I think whenever there is no carnival or car show or roadside attraction or park reservation available he posts a "we need to talk video"

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
His PayPal donate link is as he would say "fully operational":

I don't remember the last time he's asked people to PayPal donate to him and for all I know that link is a fraud but oh wait it is a direct link from his decrepit website (which who knows is this legitimate?):

shadee91762

VIP Member
Can someone PLEASE start a BLAB thread? Announce a WDW trip, then a “random” Sunday night 3 hour live, with tons of super chats? Sure Jan. Sure.
Yaaassssssss exactly. Then they'll do these weekly gabfests where they want to connect with supporters and keep up to date. Then after they leave Disneyland they'll do a Disneyland discussion livestream and before they head to WDW they'll do a WDW discussion livestream . In both they just read superchats and listen to everyone tell them how inspirational they are and then they cry 😭 about something Disney related. They should change the title from discussion to Give us your 💲💲💲

Interesting, I don't watch RTV1 but I watch another couple Brian and Amanda and Chomps is constantly giving them money too. More than once I've seen him give almost 300 total.
Is that the guy on the scooter who has a son that looks like one of the kids on Raven's Home? I think I seen them before . Speaking of chomps he was on the EarsomEmporium with Gen livestream Sunday where he donated some cash to her in honor of mother's day but she doesn't even have children 🤦

GSMary

You don’t need to show proof of residency to buy them - but you do have to show VALID CURRENT ID upon arrival.
And she probably did buy the tickets for the whole group. I think FreshBaked bought tickets for his entire group (7). There was a limit. 8 I think was the most you could buy.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
She has an Only fans. Had to look so do 450,000 other people. Mostly women trying to get men to send them money I assume. Nothing special. Hopefully therapy helps her.