Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, she is very excited about Adam's visit.

How weird and uncomfortable does Adam in this picture?

1682128434770.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
oh good, a vlog I don't have to watch (except to use the preview slider to see if he ate anything)

He bothers with the sPaCe, but can't be bothered to add the last period on the ellipsis?

1682172660664.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yikes! I think this is the most dis-likes I've seen on any of Adam's videos lately. Now I know these don't really mean anything to Adam since he's all about the views, but the views are low on this one too. I doubt we'll see many more "fast food dieting" videos anytime soon.

1682172561803.png

---
oh good, a vlog I don't have to watch (except to use the preview slider to see if he ate anything)
No need to watch the vlog. He had a grilled chicken wrap from a food truck place that doesn't publish nutritional info, so he had to guess at the calories and went with 1000. (I guess he doesn't know that you can type "grilled chicken wrap" in his Lose It! app and it will come up with a guess on the nutrition data). He also drank a water.

Oh, and there was some kind of sports ball game going on too...and he was there with a guy with bad teeth...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No need to watch the vlog. He had a grilled chicken wrap from a food truck place that doesn't publish nutritional info, so he had to guess at the calories and went with 1000. (I guess he doesn't know that you can type "grilled chicken wrap" in his Lose It! app and it will come up with a guess on the nutrition data). He also drank a water.

Oh, and there was some kind of sports ball game going on too...and he was there with a guy with bad teeth...
Au contraire, mon frere! Mr. "ONLY WATER (AND COFFEE WITH RAW SUGAR)" had one of these at a whopping 120 calories instead of water or coffee:
1682176332924.png

That's 26 grams of added sugar! There's 39 grams of added sugar in a 12oz serving of Coke, so this isn't far off from soda.

Again he has to convince himself that he's eating healthier than he normally would (not a high bar to clear).

Are we really to believe that Adam made the long, 2-hour drive back to Celebration by himself and didn't stop anywhere to use some of the 900+ calories the app told him he still had in the bank for the day?

Aside: how the hell did the Rays end up with a cat as a mascot?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Cow Bell Max doing his Philly Captain impression at the end of the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You know the drill by now, right?

Celebration fountain/lake/theater-->Coffee-->Mickey power pole-->Disney park du jour

Hey, let's show up at Animal Kingdom at 2:30pm on the park's 25th anniversary which is also Earth Day, I'm sure there won't be any lines or wait times :rolleyes:

Now enjoy 5 full minutes of discussion about the abbreviation for the park, and have Adam repeat it many times with emphasis, and every time he says AK or DAK, he MUST then immediately say what they stand for, again and again and again.

Adam buys all these pins and crap, and he "throws them in a bag" and never looks at them. He's waiting to enjoy them "later on in life". Is he going to be sitting in the rocking chair at a home, going through his Disney pins and regaling the other residents about "I got this the day I went to my LEAST FAVORITE DISNEY PARK"?

"Tampa Jay is here" (oh thank the gods he made it!), "Jay, are you going to get something from Tril-Bites?" That's TRILO-Bites, Adam:

1682258745361.png

Adam also didn't know about the back way into Pandora, and then talks about how much he "loves" the floating rocks, and states that he should probably spend more time in AK. I know that will be difficult with his busy, busy schedule of...attending Disney theme parks 😂

Adam is shocked Disney doesn't have calorie counts. Because people on vacation LOVE to count calories, right? :rolleyes: Adam's life is a vacation, so I guess he doesn't realize.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Now enjoy 5 full minutes of discussion about the abbreviation for the park, and have Adam repeat it many times with emphasis, and every time he says AK or DAK, he MUST then immediately say what they stand for, again and again and again.
ATW videos would be about 2-1/2 minutes long if he didn't pad them by repeating himself over and over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No calorie count? Let's just default to 1000 calories for whatever I'm eating. Yeah, that's good.

(Hey Adam! You know that Lose It! app you've got? Guess what - you can type in "disney grilled chicken salad" and it'll tell you how many calories it is - 346.)

• Haha
Does Adam have no idea how to do things in moderation? It's either one extreme or the other, no in between. And not everything is in simple round numbers. Yes, Adam ALL FOOD is 1000 calories. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
You know the drill by now, right?

Celebration fountain/lake/theater-->Coffee-->Mickey power pole-->Disney park du jour

Hey, let's show up at Animal Kingdom at 2:30pm on the park's 25th anniversary which is also Earth Day, I'm sure there won't be any lines or wait times :rolleyes:

Adam buys all these pins and crap, and he "throws them in a bag" and never looks at them. He's waiting to enjoy them "later on in life". Is he going to be sitting in the rocking chair at a home, going through his Disney pins and regaling the other residents about "I got this the day I went to my LEAST FAVORITE DISNEY PARK"?

"Tampa Jay is here" (oh thank the gods he made it!), "Jay, are you going to get something from Tril-Bites?" That's TRILO-Bites, Adam:

View attachment 2121545

Adam also didn't know about the back way into Pandora, and then talks about how much he "loves" the floating rocks, and states that he should probably spend more time in AK. I know that will be difficult with his busy, busy schedule of...attending Disney theme parks 😂

Adam is shocked Disney doesn't have calorie counts. Because people on vacation LOVE to count calories, right? :rolleyes: Adam's life is a vacation, so I guess he doesn't realize.
"Jay, are you going to get something from Tril-Bites?" That's TRILO-Bites, Adam:"

Adam must be channeling his inner Will from YITS with the obvious mispronounced food stand name. Also, just like YITS giving us lazy lackluster content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Adam have no idea how to do things in moderation? It's either one extreme or the other, no in between. And not everything is in simple round numbers. Yes, Adam ALL FOOD is 1000 calories. 🤣🤣🤣
its his new coping mechanism to justify his laziness to not look anything up, and also be able to still do his typical starvation diet under the guise of 'calorie counting'. "Oh I'm only supposed to eat 1000 calories today, and every food item is 1000 (except chic-fil-a) so I can only eat 2 things all day...doot doo doot... (eats 700 total calories for the day, mostly processed food and high sugar anyway) well I guess I'm done. Wow this walking on a treadmill for 40 minutes is making me lose weight like crazy, all those haters and losers who think they know better than me can go to HECK. Also, why do I not feel very good? Oh well, 2 more weeks of this until Natalie arrives then I can go back to how things were before".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly - he overestimates the calories because in reality he wants to consume as few calories as possible so he loses weight faster to match his insane and unhealthy stated goal of losing 60lbs in 3.5 months. He tells the app he did 40 minutes on the treadmill when he really does 50, same thing. There is no in-between with this guy, option A is: either eat whatever he feels like and option B is: starve to death

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone posted this from Adam's IG on Reddit.

Who stands and films the fire alarm when it's going off, you ask?
Hmm... I dunno. Apparently the same person who believes people hauled church pews out of a church during a raging fire. 🥴

1682273510543.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Adam's just hitting the repeat button
1682273822381.png
and making it lazier each time, at least he's getting a shady tax deduction. Animal Kingdom is the park where he was originally BANNED from Disney property, so no wonder he's wary., and plus, I don't think Adam is too keen on the multiculturalism at AK.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Adam's just hitting the repeat button View attachment 2122201 and making it lazier each time, at least he's getting a shady tax deduction. Animal Kingdom is the park where he was originally BANNED from Disney property, so no wonder he's wary., and plus, I don't think Adam is too keen on the multiculturalism at AK.
Animal Kingdom? I thought it was River Country that got him banned.

Reactions: 2
He was at Hollywood Studios when he got banned. But I don’t remember the actual incident that caused the ban. Maybe not just one incident, but going backstage in general. But it’s funny that in this video he says he has 12 Disney videos on his channel. Now he does 12 (or more) Disney videos a month.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.