Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh give me a bleeping break. Some numb nuts started a petition to get Adam's Universal Orlando ban lifted. Sure, he literally just trespassed at the Bin Laden property days ago, but he's definitely a changed man and should be allowed back 😂
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 3
I'm starting to wonder if ATW has brain damage. He tells us what he's going to order, talks about it at length, gets the dish and then asks "what did I order?" Then when he's eating he asks again what's in the dish?

And 2 times people had to tell him that the Figment popcorn buckets are on mobile order and he acted surprised each time.

Reactions: 7
Why two beavers? Did this clown actually stop at both Buc-ee’s? They’re only like an hour away from each other.
"I have to do a video, don't want people to yell about too much Disney, so definitely my next choice is to drive for hours and hours to visit 2 Buc-ee's"

Sounds totally plausible for ATW

Star Trek. bleeping kill me now. I'd rather have baseball. I had to stop watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That space.

It drives me up a friggin wall. 🤦‍♀️

Has anyone just asked him why he does it? I think I'm shadowbanned so I can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm guessing he's going LA for Mario? I don't think any lifting.

Reactions: 1
So I went on the monster truck safari from Adam's video on saturday and i have to say it was pretty cool. Def. worth the trip (1 hr) and I've wasted $50 on much worse! So thanks Adam for that video.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Epic food review today, he is just out of ideas clearly but people still watch, all I needed was the stupid thumbnail and see that it was a ridiculous food review from a damn fast food place.

Reactions: 1
I didn't watch. Has he seriously lived here and not ever had Five Guys?

Five Guys has been in our area for YEARS. In fact, one quick check of their website cites 117 locations in Fla - just 11 less than California's 128 (the most in the U.S.).

He's so clearly out of ideas. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.