Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should be, Chris is way more fun.
Agreed! Tim's naturally unfunny and you can tell he tries so hard to be goofy and charasmatic around Adam and others who aren't his Ms. Piggy of a wife. Provost has more charisma in his left nut than Tim Slacker has in his entire body.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think Tim Tracker gets jealous when Adam "cheats" with Provost Park Pass?
Slumming with Adam is sure to grind Tracker's gears. I can't stand Tracker or Provost, there's something off putting about a parent's overblown histrionics in front of their kid. 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, Adam The Woo was her first comment and she did say that her boyfriend works at Universal. 😜 For a bonus, she applies her makeup!🧝‍♀️

Crazy in deed @dirtnap101! Chris buys 2 meatball sandwiches for Adam to try and even though Adam was surprised, he eats both of them! Of course Chris buys only one for himself! But what kind of friend wants to stuff his friend with 2 meatball sandwiches? Unreal. 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It grinds my gears that this dipshit always has to passive aggressively comment on the leaf blowers that "follow him" everywhere. Hey numb nuts, YOU insist on filming your crappy, monotonous intros in the morning in the same town square where you KNOW they keep up with the landscaping.

Then the repeat of how his best bud Bricky taught him how to mix hot cocoa with his coffee at the Contemporary which he just talked about with Micah... You're telling me that if I mix cocoa with coffee it'll taste like mocha?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek: Holy tit Adam I never would have guessed that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It grinds my gears that this dipshit always has to passive aggressively comment on the leaf blowers that "follow him" everywhere. Hey numb nuts, YOU insist on filming your crappy, monotonous intros in the morning in the same town square where you KNOW they keep up with the landscaping.

Then the repeat of how his best bud Bricky taught him how to mix hot cocoa with his coffee at the Contemporary which he just talked about with Micah... You're telling me that if I mix cocoa with coffee it'll taste like mocha?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek: Holy tit Adam I never would have guessed that!
Nobody clue him in that ketchup and mayo = "special" sauce. Wait until he finds out you can mix half lemonade and half iced tea and it's a very tasty drink :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mr Woo still wearing the same brown shorts every day. Wonder what color they originally were?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I see today's ridiculous tidbit in the title is that he has to change rooms...good to mention that, can't wait :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Adam must be getting inspiration from Michael Kay with his late night solo dip in the pool... that poor lifeguard having to watch a 50 year old man in his skivvies meticulously setup shots and talk to his camera

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adam must be getting inspiration from Michael Kay with his late night solo dip in the pool... that poor lifeguard having to watch a 50 year old man in his skivvies meticulously setup shots and talk to his camera
I saw that. That just came off as weird.

He's the only one in the pool. The lifeguard is pacing back and forth, probably wishing he could be anywhere else right now.

I get it. No law says if the pool is open, one person can't swim solo.

But what about if that one person is talking to a camera, setting up shots like you said, generally looking like he just came off the streets of downtown Orlando after taking up residence in the ol' pee-smelling stairwell of the parking garage on Central Blvd., and somehow wandered into a deluxe resort at WDW to take a dip in the dark with his dime-store tattoos?

Yeah, that's what makes it weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah it is awkward, but in fairness I'm pretty sure the lifeguard was going to have to be there anyway. As far as I know they always have someone as long as the pool is open, regardless of business. Last time I was at a WDW resort they were standing by the pool in the rain even when nobody was in the pool area.

We were at the Boardwalk in May, and my son wanted a later night swim at the quiet pool near our room. No lifeguard that I could see, it was swim at your own risk. Nevertheless, I don't feel good for the lifeguard needing to be around ATW filming...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.