Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I can totally see this. Adam at bass, Micah at lead guiter, JustinScarred at rhythm guitar, Tampa Jay at drums, Tim Tracker hitting the tambourine. Lead singer Natalie. Backup vocals are Best Life and Beyond and Yankee in the South. The roadies are Carpetbagger and Brickey.
Don't forget Cowbell Max on, well, the cowbell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Justin Scarred used to put out great videos covering the history of Disneyland utilizing old film footage. Adam can do the same with WDW given that he is exploring its history in the Orlando public library. As an example, for Walt Disney's birthday, he can do a vlog exploring Walt's part in the creation and design of WDW. How originally Walt envisioned his new park in Florida to be a city of tomorrow that he called Epcot and how a model of this used to be featured at Carousel of Progress when it was at Disneyland. And how after his passing, Roy Disney decided that instead of a futuristic city, the new park instead be a U.S. east coast version of Disneyland and that the company would construct resort hotels around it because Walt didn't like the seedy hotels that had sprung up in Anaheim. And that Epcot would eventually be redesigned into being more like a country fair. I am sure Adam has access to media in the library that he can do an informative vlog around commemorating Walt's birthday.

Instead, we are treated to Adam wolfing down cups of chili and parking lot walks and monorails and riding the same rides he had ridden and filmed almost every day for the past month. I don't know why he can't channel his passion into being entertaining and informative like he used to.

bten1989

VIP Member
Today's gem "I'm assuming there's some sort of seafood in a CONCH fritter". "I can't tell if there is any seafood in here". It's called a CONCH fritter you buffoon.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I now have someone else to add to those who are annoying as fuck when it comes to vlogger's "friends." I realized today that Justin Scarred is pretty much up there with the Kingdom Cunts, Maria and BLAB (for started) when it comes to those I can't stand. Just irritating as hell. I guess I didn't notice in Adam's previous videos with him, or perhaps he was just giving overkill in this one. I've never watched any videos on his own channel, and after this one, I have no desire whatsoever.
The sad thing is, is that Justin makes far better vlogs.

He actually does his research, gives good historical info, puts together a much more polished finished product, etc.
(aka doesn't show shit on a cracked screen, NOR does he show himself gorging on hotdogs and fast food OR eating in general bc of his gluten issues = restricted diet aside from gluten-free chicken fingers he'd show sometimes)

BUT, while DH and I could generally take the voices ("the olllllll west," "go home and schleep well," blah blah blah) and the skits he'd do with Julio the chicken were funny, it was more that we could NOT take the ongoing woe-is-me, I'm-so-poor stuff he'd weave into vlogs.

I know about Ally's illness and things, and his heart scare, so don't know how much he does that same stuff nowadays but back a few years ago, it'd be him driving around in the new-ish Mustang on some roadtrip to some off-the-beaten-path place that none of us would ever have the luxury of having WEEKS or MONTHS off to go traipsing around the U.S. of A. and then he'd end up at a gift shop and say "Gee, I'd buy something if I wasn't poor"

I'm like WTF. STOP already. You can't be fucking "poor" if you're doing all this traveling and you vlog for a living.

You can afford a friggin .99 postcard or $5 tchotchke. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

2020planner

VIP Member
Adam has officially jumped the shark. He’s collaborating with the Smoky Mountain Grifters. I’m embarrassed for him.

View attachment 1714156
OMG. At first I thought this pic was from like an FRE mash-up edit w/ Woo added from when Dawn fell that one time and her man was too busy filming to help her (does anyone remember that?)

But alas, it's real. :ROFLMAO:

The shark has totally been jumped. 🦈

@piratewatercocktail I'm so sorry to hear about what you experienced.

I am a reader, not an active participant on this page, but have been following him almost from his first YouTubing videos, started to hate watch about 4 years ago due to Disney overload and the people he featured in his vlogs. Now I don't even watch, but still follow this thread as curiosity gets the better of me.

At least you found a piece of the internet that doesn't like him either.

bten1989

VIP Member
He should be, Chris is way more fun.
Agreed! Tim's naturally unfunny and you can tell he tries so hard to be goofy and charasmatic around Adam and others who aren't his Ms. Piggy of a wife. Provost has more charisma in his left nut than Tim Slacker has in his entire body.

• Haha

Den333

Looks like Daphne's boyfriend Chey joined the group later. Poor guy gets no mention. He just magically appears.

Chey (2).JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

Mr Pewtey

Looks like Daphne's boyfriend Chey joined the group later. Poor guy gets no mention. He just magically appears.
I think he works at Universal, right? He probably joined them after his shift was done. This is at least the third time Chey has appeared in an ATW video and he's never been acknowledged. Very weird.

• Wow
  • Haha