Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord with the "when you rent a car, it's frowned upon when you don't fill it up with gas"... It's serious Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V with this guy anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's only been one YouTuber I've fangirled over and that was ActionKid, but I really don't get why people find Woo's content riveting or worse, worthy of gushing praise and admiration.

Reactions: 5
Like clockwork, or that minute hand in Celebration, another boring flight vlog.

Reactions: 3
One has to wonder, do the flies Mr Woo seems to always attract follow him behind the big ol' jet airplane or are they buzzing around his head in first class? A question for the ages.

Reactions: 2
Adam's life is on a loop. It is an endless circle of flights back and forth from the East and West coasts with a (not so random) jaunt to one of his other regularly scheduled hunts in between. If you think about it, home is not really a place but where your family, your community, or even your workplace keeps you grounded. Adam has none of these. The gogo "party" (what he does isn't really a partying lifestyle but it seems that way compared to mine 😂) way of life that he has been living for DECADES now has to be boring. It doesn't seem that he has any intellectual interests, hobbies (that last more than a minute) or at this point, even any hopes and dreams. I realize that we only see an edited version of a few minutes of his daily life but after all this time, and all these videos, if he has some kind of regular friend group (sorry the vloggers dont count) or real plans for the future, they would have snuck into our awareness by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree with the above. He is approaching 50 and doesn't seem to have any plans. He has no wife or children, no house. He seems out of ideas for content hence he just repeats the same things over and over. I guess I can't blame him when he gets 100k+ views for walking around some abandoned places but you'd think he'd buy some property of his own for when he finally calls it a day at least.

If you go back to around the time he was leaving Orange County he had so much more enthusiasm, he did his drink nothing but water challenge, got a drone, doing edited daily vlogs etc. Maybe the enthusiam was an act but at least he put the effort in to have that act.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good lord with the "when you rent a car, it's frowned upon when you don't fill it up with gas"... It's serious Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V with this guy anymore
We can now add the "Self pumping nozzle" reference he seems to make every time he gets gas for the rental car. As if he pulls up and the nozzle removes itself from the pump, places it self into the opening on the car and starts pumping gas.

All the viewers were clamoring to know the exact count of the departure and arrival displays at the airport :rolleyes:

Gosh, the airport has souvenirs for the city it's in, thanks for the tip Adam!

Did you know the airport in Las Vegas has slot machines? Every time he sees one he has to mention it.

Can you imagine sitting next to him and listening to this middle-aged man drone on about the configuration of the plane interior and that it says Howdy on the tip of the wing, and the excruciatingly detailed review of his snack box (it's not just crackers, it's "olive oil and sea salt slow baked crackers")? Hey, what's that little stick, let me play with it, maybe you use it to grab the cheese 😂. Mmmm, Coke, crackers, cheese and cookies, what a lunch!

"I notice that the almonds on the picture on the front are of lighter color than the real almonds" OMG please stop Adam, I hurt from laughing
1678908077760.png

The tried and true "I think that's Orlando...you know what, that's not Orlando" routine makes yet another appearance.

And all in that creepy low-talking voice he uses when around a lot of other people.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surprised he didn't just make the 5ish hour drive from Vegas to Arizona to check out Cactus League Spring Training. You'd think he'd want some fresh, yet relevant content that could relate to his channel. But nope. The guy who doesn't drink is just chilling in Vegas for days while his friends figure out what to show him.
He could have driven to Phoenix to watch team USA play in the WBC. Or watch team Mexico and (one of) his favorite Rays players Randy Arozarena. He could have gloated how much money he spent on a ticket. But nope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He could have driven to Phoenix to watch team USA play in the WBC. Or watch team Mexico and (one of) his favorite Rays players Randy Arozarena. He could have gloated how much money he spent on a ticket. But nope.
Except he’s not a baseball fan he’s a Rays fan and a crappy one at that. I honestly would be surprised if he even knew the WBC was going on.

Reactions: 3
"2023 now starts" ?!?! English major right here! 🤪

He loves using the phrase "hard" to describe things. Hasn't he referenced "going hard" on things before? Now he's been slacking pretty "hard!" :rolleyes:
Ive seen him go pretty HARD on tacos, chili, and hot dogs

• Haha
So his latest video he says he isn't going to diet but "Maybe eat a little better." He still doesn't get you can't out run or in his case out walk a bad diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least he went to Tacos El Gordo while in Vegas instead of (or maybe in addition to?) Taco Bell.
I didn't watch the video.
BTW, I unsubscribed eons ago and his videos STILL get "recommended" to me by YouTube. I still get Wonderhussy's recommended too even though I set hers to "do not recommend". I despise seeing their faces on my TV screen when choosing which videos to watch.

• Sad
A pattern of starving yourself after months of binging isn’t getting back on track. It’s an eating disorder. He needs therapy and a nutritionist.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He talks about how he basically walks all day every day, always over 10k steps and sometimes above 20k. So his solution to lose weight is to walk on a treadmill for 45 minutes and "try" to eat "a little" better. And once again, he can't just permanently change his lifestyle, he has to tie the weight loss attempt to an event of some sort (meeting up with Giggles, Dragon Con or whatever). This time it's Dragon Con again, at the end of the summer, setting himself up once again to yo-yo by dropping pounds over the summer and then giving up and going wild in the Fall and Winter. He's not making any "super-promises" though, which is the new made up phrase he seemed to be obsessed with saying in this video. Quite the plan, quite the plan.

He also confesses he "wasn't able" to get his passport in time for the Rays playing in Toronto. It's like he's allergic to getting a passport and applying for TSA PreCheck. Claims he's super busy.

And his life continues to be ruled not by his health, or planning for future needs. Just like he had to do a video every day for years, and even now still has to do 29-30 videos a month and rarely takes a day off, his new obsession is not so much about seeing the Rays play (because that's not enough for Adam the "baseball fan"), but seeing them in every MLB ballpark. He MUST see them in every MLB ballpark, it's like OCD. And when he does, I'm sure he'll be eating a nice salad.

He "likes staying busy", which I guess is why he has repeatedly mentioned retiring from YouTube for the past two years? Does he really think that one day soon he'll keep doing what he's doing (travel, Disney, Rays, Dragon Con, etc) and just stop filming it and putting it on YouTube?

Then he says he wants to do things that get him out of his comfort zone. He admits he does the same stuff over and over again. Lol, I thought you just never knew what he was gonna do, and now he's talking about getting out of his comfort zone. How about get your damn passport and go to a place in the world you don't think you find interesting, and learning that it is actually quite interesting even though you didn't expect it to be? How about that Adam?

He winds up by saying he's still going to do all the same crap he's always done (of course), and just add new "non-comfort zone" stuff on top of it and he will be constantly traveling all year. By the end of 2023 there will be a zillion "my flight experience" videos. And he makes all these proclamations after saying that his New Year's resolution was to not make any promises to himself :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He talks about how he basically walks all day every day, always over 10k steps and sometimes above 20k. So his solution to lose weight is to walk on a treadmill for 45 minutes and "try" to eat "a little" better. And once again, he can't just permanently change his lifestyle, he has to tie the weight loss attempt to an event of some sort (meeting up with Giggles, Dragon Con or whatever). This time it's Dragon Con again, at the end of the summer, setting himself up once again to yo-yo by dropping pounds over the summer and then giving up and going wild in the Fall and Winter. He's not making any "super-promises" though, which is the new made up phrase he seemed to be obsessed with saying in this video. Quite the plan, quite the plan.

He also confesses he "wasn't able" to get his passport in time for the Rays playing in Toronto. It's like he's allergic to getting a passport and applying for TSA PreCheck. Claims he's super busy.

And his life continues to be ruled not by his health, or planning for future needs. Just like he had to do a video every day for years, and even now still has to do 29-30 videos a month and rarely takes a day off, his new obsession is not so much about seeing the Rays play (because that's not enough for Adam the "baseball fan"), but seeing them in every MLB ballpark. He MUST see them in every MLB ballpark, it's like OCD. And when he does, I'm sure he'll be eating a nice salad.

He "likes staying busy", which I guess is why he has repeatedly mentioned retiring from YouTube for the past two years? Does he really think that one day soon he'll keep doing what he's doing (travel, Disney, Rays, Dragon Con, etc) and just stop filming it and putting it on YouTube?

Then he says he wants to do things that get him out of his comfort zone. He admits he does the same stuff over and over again. Lol, I thought you just never knew what he was gonna do, and now he's talking about getting out of his comfort zone. How about get your damn passport and go to a place in the world you don't think you find interesting, and learning that it is actually quite interesting even though you didn't expect it to be? How about that Adam?

He winds up by saying he's still going to do all the same crap he's always done (of course), and just add new "non-comfort zone" stuff on top of it and he will be constantly traveling all year. By the end of 2023 there will be a zillion "my flight experience" videos. And he makes all these proclamations after saying that his New Year's resolution was to not make any promises to himself :rolleyes:
He still has a chance to get his passport if he is that desperate to see the Rays in Toronto as I think the Rays end the season in Toronto. But hopefully not.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.