Adam The Woo #7 He Films the Mickey Power Pole For You, He Don't Even Ask Your Mom, Awww $^%T Son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s back to deleting comments off the videos even ones that where just mildly critical . So much for thick skin. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Many of Adam's friends are failed musicians who ended up as vloggers. Tim Tracker, World of Micah, Justin Scarred, Tampa Jay, Super Enthused to name a few. Some people just crave attention.
What did Tim play? the skin flute?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tim was a fluffer for all the bands.
@Vloggie 127 I knew about Justin and Adam being in bands, but I had no idea all these other characters were too. Please elaborate; I want to know! 😂
Don’t know most of the band names, but they all played guitar or bass. I guess that’s the easiest to play? I would have thought more would be drummers. They all did tours, at least around where they lived. Adam and Justin were probably the most successful releasing several CDs. I think Super Enthused’s band did also, her band was called Baby Calendar.

I just picked this up by watching their vlogs.

Reactions: 3
Woo wishes he was millennial. That dude was born in the 70s.

So what did he Micah do today? The crappy bible land thing? IDK, I didn't watch it. Gawd, I hate Micah and Woo and the others for being little hipster millennial witches, with their first world problems and general vapidness, Micah always trying to get people to check out the seamy 192 cockroach corridor-- that's funky town! Stay on property not in the "projects."

Reactions: 2
Don’t know most of the band names, but they all played guitar or bass. I guess that’s the easiest to play? I would have thought more would be drummers. They all did tours, at least around where they lived. Adam and Justin were probably the most successful releasing several CDs. I think Super Enthused’s band did also, her band was called Baby Calendar.

I just picked this up by watching their vlogs.
It’s the type of music and the limited effort it takes not necessarily easy, Adam somehow latched onto a band that was mildly punk successful and you don’t really have to be able to play to be in that genre . I have never heard any of Super Enthused band material but can’t imagine it’s to brilliant . You can’t get in this business for anything but the love of music if you do it for girls, to not have a job or for attention it will eventually spit you out as it should.

Tim was a fluffer for all the bands.

@Vloggie 127 I knew about Justin and Adam being in bands, but I had no idea all these other characters were too. Please elaborate; I want to know! 😂
ATW had a cup of coffee (or a PiPiNg hOt cAffEinAteD bEvERaGe) playing bass for Guttermouth. Admittedly they were a well known punk band, but it's not like the Woo played world tours with them or anything. And Justin Scarred was the vocalist for "The Scarred", another Cali punk band who I honestly knew nothing of before finding his vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Speaking of Justin wonder where he falls on the Adam vs Blab. I think he only knew anyone because of of Adam.

On today's birthday edition vlog, Adam announces he has decided to remove his tongue ring now that's he's 48. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On today's birthday edition vlog, Adam announces he has decided to remove his tongue ring now that's he's 48. Lol.
For real!? That was always baffling to me.. Those haven't been "cool" since the 90s... Right up there with eyebrow piercings

Reactions: 4
For real!? That was always baffling to me.. Those haven't been "cool" since the 90s... Right up there with eyebrow piercings
...I know. Same w/ Jenn Tracker and her now-too-tight nose ring...while wearing Lilly Pulitzer and staying in Roy O. Disney suites. :rolleyes:

🎶one of these things, is not like the other 🎶

Reactions: 10
Daphne is going to miss that ring I assume. A few people here (or maybe just 1 with multiple accounts?) seem a bit too obsessed with it they will be devastated I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today’s birthday vlog is bleeping grim. One of the saddest pieces of self-posted content I’ve seen on YouTube in a while.

Adam starts the video laying out his surprisingly lucid understanding of his emotional problems and his unhealthy attachment to youth and nostalgia — and then bleeping films himself going on Disney rides all day, alone, in a big hat that makes him look like a little boy. He painstakingly eats a rapidly melting ice cream with chocolate all over his face, he bravely decides to remove his tongue ring at the age of 48….I mean, holy tit, Adam. This isn’t about what makes you happy, dude. This is an unhealthy reliance. Disney is a parasite and Adam’s yearning to be young forever leaves him totally susceptible.

• Haha
Today’s birthday vlog is bleeping grim. One of the saddest pieces of self-posted content I’ve seen on YouTube in a while.

Adam starts the video laying out his surprisingly lucid understanding of his emotional problems and his unhealthy attachment to youth and nostalgia — and then bleeping films himself going on Disney rides all day, alone, in a big hat that makes him look like a little boy. He painstakingly eats a rapidly melting ice cream with chocolate all over his face, he bravely decides to remove his tongue ring at the age of 48….I mean, holy tit, Adam. This isn’t about what makes you happy, dude. This is an unhealthy reliance. Disney is a parasite and Adam’s yearning to be young forever leaves him totally susceptible.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one super uncomfortable watching him wolf down that ice cream... Why would you film yourself doing that and then decide it's a good idea to put it on YT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any of you guys watch German In Venice? He was in Adam's video once. The dude is light years better than Adam. Legit friendly, shows interesting places, and even his "repeats" are at least interesting and entertaing. Some of his friends are eh but, GIV's genuine personality makes me think, he can legit be friends with anyone lol.

Reactions: 7
I guess it’s really sad that Adam has real deep seeded admittedly mental ,emotional issues . And his Stans who probably have similar problems feed and enable his problems without even thinking of what’s right for him. So that confuses him into thinking his behavior is healthy. Obviously Manic as well with the rash things he does and proclamations and failure to hold up to anything. I wouldn’t allow anybody to lick their fingers in public and be around me lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree that it was pretty sad to see him all alone for his birthday. I think most of whom he considers "friends" are fellow vloggers that are only using him for clout chasing and increasing their sub count. They don't give a damn about Adam the person at the end of the day.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.