Adam The Woo #7 He Films the Mickey Power Pole For You, He Don't Even Ask Your Mom, Awww $^%T Son

There's too much pepper. What should Adam use now?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to summarize Adam's walk and talk from earlier today and what to expect for the rest of the year:

Expect more Woopeats (Disney & baseball) for the rest of August.
Fly to Atlanta late August for Dragon Con, spend 5 days there.
Fly to SoCal to go check out the various haunts there, and attend D23. Will be there about 2 weeks.
Mini roadtrip for latter half of September, to at least Salt Lake City and possibly more Rays' away basebal games.
DVC hotel stays and reviews in October.
More Woopeats again in November and possibly another mini roadtrip.
Break from the channel in December to spend time with family.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Honest question: Since he's gone 'all in' on DVC, think he would spend the points to stay at Grand Californian DVC, or the Disneyland Hotel DVC Tower whenever that's completed? Or is he too cheap?

Reactions: 7
Just to summarize Adam's walk and talk from earlier today and what to expect for the rest of the year:

Fly to SoCal to go check out the various haunts there, and attend D23. Will be there about 2 weeks.
Mini roadtrip for latter half of September, to at least Salt Lake City and possibly more Rays' away basebal games.
thanks for the recap. I really didn't even want to hate watch his "ted talk" video

Reactions: 6
Honest question: Since he's gone 'all in' on DVC, think he would spend the points to stay at Grand Californian DVC, or the Disneyland Hotel DVC Tower whenever that's completed? Or is he too cheap?
We stayed at Grand Californian for a little over a week and loved it. I would love to see the DVC portion of it.

Reactions: 5
Wait... He lives in celebration and has DVC?!? Man, this guy is great with his money....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for another win but we need more competition next time! Of course the interest level in Adam seems way lower here than the Trackers or BLAB.

• Haha
Thanks for another win but we need more competition next time! Of course the interest level in Adam seems way lower here than the Trackers or BLAB.
He’s a boring dude mostly , His way of rebellion is making videos of lame stuff the people that feed him and pay his Star Wars toy money bills with dont want to see.

Wait... He lives in celebration and has DVC?!? Man, this guy is great with his money....
Yeah only in America can such dribble exist like pet rocks .

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Based on the Rays September road schedule, I don't think he actually looked at where they're playing, and was just spitballing, because the timing is going to be hard, unless he 'cheats' on the 'road trip' and flies to one of the cities.
Rays September/October road schedule:
9th-11th in New York. Imagine a cringy ATW honors 9-11 at Yankees stadium. But if he's going to D23, which starts on the 9th, this is unlikely
12th-15th in Toronto. That's a long-ass drive from CA or Florida, if he leaves immediately from D23. He could always fly direct, like with Seattle, but is that really a 'road trip' then?
27th - 29th in Cleveland. Depending which route he takes, he could detour to Pigeon Forge again on the way, and it would be close-ish to his sister in Indiana if he wanted to go there on the way back.
30th - October 2nd in Houston. The only place that logically makes sense on a route to/from Salt Lake from Florida, even though it isn't on the direct route.
October 3rd-5th. End the season in Boston. He already did Boston so this seems unlikely unless the Rays are eliminated from playoff contention and he needs one last 'fix' before becoming a Braves fan again for the PostSeason.

Reactions: 6
So what did he Micah do today? The crappy bible land thing? IDK, I didn't watch it. Gawd, I hate Micah and Woo and the others for being little hipster millennial witches, with their first world problems and general vapidness, Micah always trying to get people to check out the seamy 192 cockroach corridor-- that's funky town! Stay on property not in the "projects."

So what did he Micah do today? The crappy bible land thing? IDK, I didn't watch it. Gawd, I hate Micah and Woo and the others for being little hipster millennial witches, with their first world problems and general vapidness, Micah always trying to get people to check out the seamy 192 cockroach corridor-- that's funky town! Stay on property not in the "projects."
Sorry but 192 is Florida history. It's not like he's glorifying it. And on a side note Margaritaville is on 192 and is pretty bleeping awesome.

192 has a lot of memories and history. I love seeing those vlogs.

They both look terrible and bloated as hell inactivity,hot dogs, sodas , playing with collectibles that’s the end results. I’m sure they have strong right hands.

• Haha
After yesterday's vlog of meeting Micah at Millenia, to walking around Holy Land's deserted parking lot, to looking like two creepy guys hanging out on Hyer Ave staring at houses, to eating at Beefy King, to going to OC's main branch to look at old Disney newspaper clippings and cream oneself over Disney books...

...I REALLY never want to hear Woo whine about how bleeping hard he works and how he needs downtime and is suffering from mental exhaustion. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just when you thought Mr. Woo couldn't get any more boring or creepy, he amazes. Wearing an old ladies gardening hat, and swatting away the flies he seems to attract, he rides the monorail and babbles away in manic glee about only things that interest him and maybe a kindergarten class. Wait till he finds out they want to take Walt's name off Disney World. He will climb to the top of the monorail track he so dearly loves, scream, " Nooooo," and commit Hari-kari with a hot dog skewer. And then woe be Woo. Woo be gone

• Haha
Three weeks after saying that he doesn't mind constructive criticism in the comments section of his channel, seems like he's once again deleting every comment that dares to criticize his contant Disney content. So much for having a thick skin.

Reactions: 4
He is repeating Disney content now. He has been to EPCOT like 4 times since he has been back, right? And then went to MK again.

More DVC lounge building, fountains, People Mover, Tron... 🥴

1659812130119.png

...except when it comes to punctuation.

I know, I know. Broken record, on my part. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just the opposite. I only watch the theme park stuff. I live in a little one horse town like the ones he seems so interested in, no need for a video, I can just look out the front door.
I like that he’s calm and really seems to enjoy the parks unlike most of the others who are clearly just there for the money.
I could do without the walk and talks, though. So repetitive.

I’m just the opposite. I only watch the theme park stuff. I live in a little one horse town like the ones he seems so interested in, no need for a video, I can just look out the front door.
I like that he’s calm and really seems to enjoy the parks unlike most of the others who are clearly just there for the money.
I could do without the walk and talks, though. So repetitive.
I agree- we like his parks videos. But it gets so redundant when he repeats the same stuff over and over again. Not even repeating stuff in every video, he repeats the same crap sentence after sentence. That drives me crazy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.