Adam The Woo #7 He Films the Mickey Power Pole For You, He Don't Even Ask Your Mom, Awww $^%T Son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually respect that this is how he vlogs on the plane, he's not showing the people around him. The employees, he's not disturbing anyone.
Total opposite of people like Kyle and Jojo that have no respect to those around them.
While I 100% agree with you on the point of not showing people around him (and I DETEST Kyle and Jojo), he still could also just not show the plane ride at all. He's obsessed (as of the last year or two?) in doing these stupid clickbait-y titles of his "first class travel" where all we pretty much get are shots in silence of his Dr. Pepper, baked potato, and... wait for it... shoes. 🤦‍♀️

(oh and some random shots through a dirty airplane window looking down to the cities below)

It's just lazy content; I think that's the bottom line.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.