Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
These thumbnails (today's baseball vlog especially) he uses are so freaking stupid. The facial expressions and fake contemplation...
I know. The last several are so stupid.

Half the time, it looks like he's contemplating if he has to take a shit, more than anything else.

Uh-oh, is that a rumbly in my tumbly I feel?

1665232603560.png

Ewww...what's that smell? Is that me?

1665232829449.png

Hmm...feels like the urge is getting stronger...

1665232633137.png

Poop Gods! Please help me!

1665232843710.png

Have I told you about the last time I felt like this?

1665232660575.png

Oh no! It's about to blowwwwww! :eek:

1665232677816.png

Yay! I did it! I went potty! :poop:

1665232697540.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23

peedee

Chatty Member
So I need to get this off my chest as I am so bothered and disturbed by this development. Last night for some reason I dreamed that I was making out with ATW. WTF!!!!! Help me purge this from my brain. I am not attracted to him in any way, shape or form. I've been upset all day over this.
For the love of God, WHYYYYYY??? :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
This is the guy who used to research movie filming locations to show them off to his viewers, the guy who sought out interesting museums around the country to showcase, the guy who got himself thrown out and banned from multiple theme parks as he strove to provide behind-the-scenes views for his channel.

Now he's just eating french fries in an empty parking lot.

It really illustrates how little effort he's putting into his work as of late.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

2020planner

VIP Member
OMG. He felt the need to pin a statement. GAWD.

"felt much safer than my little place in Celebration." Bullshit.

As if Celebration is in the middle of nowhere and his place is some dilapidated shack. 🤦‍♀️

1664458815589.png

I love this person's retort. Exactly.

1664458881362.png

Yep. Let's see if he deletes this one too. Or maybe he'll realize he can't keep deleting like the Trackers and he'll start with his snarky responses instead. :rolleyes:

1664459025085.png

Yup. Well said.

1664459118639.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
1667527781003.png

Translation: "I enjoy earning ad revenue from my lazy walk-and-talk videos , but the whole 'walk' part is too much work for me . I wonder if there's an easier way to get the same result without even having to put on pants or go outside ."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

bhg469

Chatty Member
Wait... He lives in celebration and has DVC?!? Man, this guy is great with his money....

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
View attachment 1613428
Seriously? You fly all the way back to Orlando where you have a home in Celebration, yet here you are Adam inside a Disney resort on WDW property 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
OMG. Seriously.

FUCK HIM. I can't even look at his face anymore.

FUCK FUCK FUCK HIM. 🖕 🖕 🖕

People are losing their lives and their homes.

Oh, here's me leisurely sipping on my fucking hot fucking caffeinated fucking beverage, inside a deluxe fucking hotel at Disney.

FUCK. 👏 YOU. 👏

1664455380965.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
:rolleyes: So stressful being a vlogger. So challenging of a workload. Needs his beauty rest more, I guess.

1667234700930.png

ETA: Adam's subreddit seems to think it's a ruse to get people to watch his most recent poorly performing vlogs, given they're tanking.

Cuz in another post, he said to feel free to catch up on the last couple days' vlogs.

1667235236933.png

Sorta a "mini-strike," as someone put it. He's such a man baby.

(I'll be really happy when all these vloggers have to go out and get real jobs again.)

Last edited:
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
It doesn't bode well. I recall reading about the low achieving characteristics of "Gen X" in journals and the Atlantic Monthly. That generation can't make change as a cashier, can't balance a checkbook, can't seem to grow up. Maybe there were societal shifts at work that made a generation more infantile than previous ones. In any event, it is kind of stomach churning to see that 90K people viewed a grown ass man eat kiddie meals. Makes me feel like a fossil, working 9 to 5, worrying about mowing a lawn and getting kids off to school, you know, adult stuff. Still, I weirdly admire anyone who can pull off making a living as a man-baby like Adam the Woo. God hope we don't have years of stagflation and constant crises because you know these adult-babies are seriously ill-equipped to deal with them.
Ehh, all Gen Xs are not like that.

Gen X is 1965-1980 or abouts. I was born in '76. I'm a few years' younger than Adam.

I've worked since I was 16 non-stop, including many times having multiple jobs (2-3 at a time) for a course of time throughout college, while also going through college FT and participating in lots of clubs (including a sorority).

My current work days are 8-10 hours long and I frequently have to pop in on my days' off.

My first job, in fact, was McDonalds, funny enough per our recent convos - where we [gasp!] didn't have registers in the drive-thru that could deduct change so we [gasp!] had to learn how to count back to make change for customers.

I even got promoted to management within one year at the age of 17 and held the keys to the restaurant before the age of 18 (which was technically the law at the time). I worked in swing management for several years all thru college (while also holding two other PT jobs) and was a step away from Hamburger Univ (it exists) in Oak Park, IL to continue on to get my own store to oversee after completing their corporate management development program at the age of 22.

And yes, I can also balance a checkbook. ;)

Virtually every single one of my contemporaries (friends from high school or college) are successful in such fields as legal, business ownership, healthcare administration, hospitality, restaurant GM, the space program, government, law enforcement, etc.

So we can't be painted with a broad brush.

Adam and these asshat vloggers are a completely different breed.

Last edited:
  • Heart

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Was going to give him the benefit of the doubt when it was suggested he might be going to help his parents. But now? Nope. What a total clickbait asshole! I'm already unsubscribed and not even clicking on that video to give it a thumbs down.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

cardfrek

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220929_052646.jpg

Seriously? You fly all the way back to Orlando where you have a home in Celebration, yet here you are Adam inside a Disney resort on WDW property 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

• Angry
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
After yesterday's vlog of meeting Micah at Millenia, to walking around Holy Land's deserted parking lot, to looking like two creepy guys hanging out on Hyer Ave staring at houses, to eating at Beefy King, to going to OC's main branch to look at old Disney newspaper clippings and cream oneself over Disney books...

...I REALLY never want to hear Woo whine about how fucking hard he works and how he needs downtime and is suffering from mental exhaustion. :rolleyes:

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Was going to give him the benefit of the doubt when it was suggested he might be going to help his parents. But now? Nope. What a total clickbait asshole! I'm already unsubscribed and not even clicking on that video to give it a thumbs down.
I was too. If he would have stayed with his parents and not vlogged, I'd be totally OK with it.

This though? Fuck that.

Oh, and he already deleted my comment calling him out on it. Fucking thin-skinned piece of shit.

• Wow
  • Angry

TexJones

Chatty Member
It's disgusting to see him try to exploit hurricane Ian while many of his fellow Floridans have had their lives turned upside down by the effects of the storm. This has to be one of his lowest moments as a youtuber. It's right up there with the infamous Knott's berry farm fried chicken parking lot incident or when he tried to go to Disneyland when they were reopening from Covid but cancelled when he was called out. I hope he continues to get hammered today in today's video comment section. He deserves it.

bten1989

VIP Member
This asshat goes to a Dunkin looking for a specific donut at 3pm in the afternoon and then whines when they tell him they're all out for the day. Get your lazy grifter ass out of bed like a normal person and maybe you'd get your diabetes treats when you want them you big baby

• Haha