Adam The Woo #7 He Films the Mickey Power Pole For You, He Don't Even Ask Your Mom, Awww $^%T Son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but 192 is Florida history. It's not like he's glorifying it. And on a side note Margaritaville is on 192 and is pretty bleeping awesome.
Whatever, seems to me Micah especially wants people to check it out. 192 Kissimmee East of I-4 is poor. It's not dangerous, but it is sad, perfect if you like sad history. Families living in hotel rooms, the "Florida Project" vibe, economic collapse, now inflation, the whole constellation of economic despair, but they never show or mention that part of the "history."

Reactions: 1
Mr Woo spent all day looking for a front porch where Uncle Walt was once photographed sitting on the concrete many years ago. Apparently, the intent was for Mr Woo to place his arse cheeks in the exact spot where Walt's cheeks once lounged. Sadly, it was not to be. No sign of the porch. Now Mr Woo is off on a much more important historical journey. The search for the last urinal Uncle Walt ever used. Did he or did he not flush?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can he possibly find any stupider looking hats? And I doubt he will pitch to much of a fit when they remove walts name he doesn’t have an ounce of integrity and will go forth with whatever lot he’s given. Just like the rest of folks that overpay and except whatever they are told to think about things.

Accept *

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Woo totally has some screws loose up there, but compared to most Disney vloggers he is still slightly more normal ( that wasn’t a compliment ) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok...maybe I'm being salty today :ROFLMAO:...but -

Adam: "Here's a photo of Mr. Smith standing behind a body of water..." 🤦‍♀️

1659967212250.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As a musicologist and professional musician I find it highly offensive when he claims to be a musician he played in punk bands , don’t sign him up to play on anybody’s album anytime soon.

Whatever, seems to me Micah especially wants people to check it out. 192 Kissimmee East of I-4 is poor. It's not dangerous, but it is sad, perfect if you like sad history. Families living in hotel rooms, the "Florida Project" vibe, economic collapse, now inflation, the whole constellation of economic despair, but they never show or mention that part of the "history."
We actually stayed at the Comfort Suites next to Old Town on our first ever trip to Orlando/Disney. The area didn't seem all that bad

Reactions: 2
We actually stayed at the Comfort Suites next to Old Town on our first ever trip to Orlando/Disney. The area didn't seem all that bad
Not sure how long ago that was but the area has been really depressed for awhile. It was nice in the early-mid 90’s but as soon as Disney started taking aim at pulling “value” vacationers the area started to fall off. The west side of 192 (Four Corners area) isn’t bad-there’s a lot of development there that I think will be positive for the area. You’ve still got some of the cheap gift shops and seedy areas there but more big boxes in that area give it a safer “feel.” I Drive is kind of the same to me too…some really seedy areas and cheap stuff mixed in with some nice hotels and high dollar dining and shopping.

How did I know how would play bass... Like he screams the least cool guy in the band!!
Many of Adam's friends are failed musicians who ended up as vloggers. Tim Tracker, World of Micah, Justin Scarred, Tampa Jay, Super Enthused to name a few. Some people just crave attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Adam filming from the shoulder of World Drive Overpass? It doesn't look to be legal parking on the shoulder like he does. The last pic is of the One Way World Drive Overpass (Driving from Celebration over Highway 4 to Disney World) Adam parks on the left side to get shots of the Mickey Power pole on the left. In his last blog his GPS showed him at that location.

World Drive.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.