Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparetimer

He’s that level of scrub that can’t go the extra week without trimming the hair and beard because he looks homeless and not rustic . He can’t way to go to manchildcon play dress up and the go play Star Wars in Cali and drop use to live here references

Reactions: 1

TheeArgus

Has anyone ever seen the Woo in person ? I’ve seen him multiple times at Disney or at a con and when he isn’t talking to anyone he knows he looks so grumpy walking around. Man if I had his money and made a job of YouTubing instead of some regular 9-5 I wouldn’t be that grumpy but who knows.
I saw him standing around at Downtown Disneyland a few years back but didn't bother approaching him.

zag209

For Rays SuperFan ATW, the last two games have been 'Incredible' and 'Amazing' according to the video titles. If you're a SuperFan you shouldn't be happy with the results. 'Awful' and 'embarrassing' are better ways to describe them if you're a fan of the Rays. To recap: 1) Monday the Rays got smoked by the Angels 11-3, including giving up a HR to Trout and 2 HR to Ohtani - his first of the season at home and his first MLB grand slam ever and 2) Tuesday the Rays got smoked by the Angels 12-0, and got no-hit by a rookie pitcher with a career earned run average coming in to the night of about 6.4, the first individual no-hitter by an Angels pitcher in 10 years, also gave up 2 more HR to Trout, and also had the aforementioned Phillips, an outfielder, pitch when it became obvious they were going to lose and he even gave up a home run to Anthony Rendon, a right handed hitter, who was just screwing around and batted lefty for the first time ever, and proceeded to still crush the ball for a Home Run.
I feel like his video title from the last baseball vlog is a direct response to this comment. He made sure to emphasize it is the end of his west coast baseball trip, but making sure to stick it to me by pointing out the Rays won by putting it in ALL CAPS! 👋 Hi Adam
The End Of My West Coast Baseball Trip - Tampa Bay Rays WIN at Angels Stadium / Ballpark Food & Fun

sparetimer

He is gonna need more than a million or 2 to retire even at his age with the menial jobs he’s not gonna have much social security coming in at old age . If he blows it on hot dogs and entertaining wafer thin giggly gals . He’s gonna wish he taken it more serious and strike while the iron was hot .

sparetimer

Can’t be a Disney Adult that’s an oxymoron. Can’t be both at 48 years old pin trading and banging plastic toy swords

sparetimer

If anybody thinks YouTube videos go by quality . They go by crazy algorithm even the haters help drive viewership . They also push videos with scantly clad women in them and drive up the views no matter the quality of the content .

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
It just strikes me as odd to take your life savings, parlay that into apparently a huge stock market windfall in only 18 months, and immediately turn all of that into DVC ownership. Is there any future value gain from DVC points at all? I am not versed in how buying/selling/trading points goes, but my general view is that timeshares are a waste anyway, and I say that as someone whose parents just inherited my grandparents' long-time held time share rights. Like, is it possible for 1 DVC point to be worth $X now, but $X+Y next year, or 20 years from now that makes it make any sense investment-wise when wanting to retire in the next couple of years?
I don't know about DVC specifically, though there are some DVC members here who can likely speak from experience, but part of the usual timeshare sales pitch is to point out the way hotel rates have increased over time. They show how low hotel rates were in the '50s, and even in the '80s and '90s... then show current prices and illustrate how they've outpaced the rate of inflation of other goods and services and imply that they'll only continue to increase at such a rate. In that way, they try to show timeshares as a hedge against future price increases. You can lock in current prices by buying the points now and using them later.

Of course, I don't really understand how DVC points work. Can DVC increase the amount of points required for a night at a given resort? Do they require purchasing a certain quantity of points per year?

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Has Adam ever spent much time in the Northeast? I can't recall him spending much time there, at least in the last 5 years, or mining the many filming locations available in Philly, New York, and Boston.

I hope not, but will he end up yet again in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg on the way home to Florida? It's actually been a while since he's been there and he loves it (I hate it).

sparetimer

Real jobs, helping people and art, music are impressive dressing up because you’re trying to get the attention for you based on a character created by someone else is lame as an adult . If it strikes a nerve it probably applies to you.

Baba G

I’m 10minutes in watching his vlog from today and I feel like I’m riding shotgun with Grandma pointing out every building and what it use to be. His shirt he bought epitomizes exactly who/what he is-Lost.

If his predictability didn’t make me laugh, it would be just sad to watch him. I see many had “peppering in” on their Woo Bingo cards today. Anyone have go to pawn shop? Or lost volleyball on interstate story?

Last edited:

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Does anybody know how he got his Disney ban lifted? Did he hire a lawyer to do it? Wondering if he will try the same with Universal.