Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no more 🍋 it looks like they deleted their account.

Adam's proclamation he wants to own a screen used house from a movie I find very interesting. That could be an interesting retirement gig for him assuming he can find something affordable and convert it into a museum or walk through type of attraction like the houses he has visited.

Reactions: 5

Adam's proclamation he wants to own a screen used house from a movie I find very interesting. That could be an interesting retirement gig for him assuming he can find something affordable and convert it into a museum or walk through type of attraction like the houses he has visited.
Probably will still lurk or sign on as a new name. :sneaky:

Reactions: 4
they probably got snippy with the admins since they said they were reported. That never works out well for a member. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why did someone report them? Because of that one #hashtag they wrote? Aside from the disgusting threats to J. made in the past, I don't see why anyone would feel the need to tattle on a member for that. Just let the back-and-forth fizzle out on its own; cuz it usually does. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know there's a major admin kiss-up and tattletale in TTT thread. The few times I got into with people and she was present, I got in "trouble." One time when she was missing for a few days and I got into it with another person, nothing happened. After putting 2+2 together, I realized why.

Reactions: 1
Why did someone report them? Because of that one #hashtag they wrote? Aside from the disgusting threats to J. made in the past, I don't see why anyone would feel the need to tattle on a member for that. Just let the back-and-forth fizzle out on its own; cuz it usually does. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know there's a major admin kiss-up and tattletale in TTT thread. The few times I got into with people and she was present, I got in "trouble." One time when she was missing for a few days and I got into it with another person, nothing happened. After putting 2+2 together, I realized why.
I have no idea, just that 🍋 accuses somebody of reporting them. Probably for the Manny Matt accusation 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t see the sense in reporting someone on a tattle thread unless they are making violent threats. I am not fond of 🍋 but there must be someone here that gets their drawers in a bunch easy

Oh and I loved Adams vlog with the movie cars

Who is\was 🍋 ?

Reactions: 2
Who is\was 🍋 ?
lemonsqueeze. A rather harmless, if unintelligible commenter on the threads (PMM, Kays, and most recently more on TTT) who (the other day) suggested one thing about TTT's new manny that crossed a line w/ many and lots of peeps went back and forth with her and she left.

I tried to tell peeps that English wasn't her first language (I think Spanish is her first language) and just to take some of her comments with a grain of salt and move on (I had experience w/ her on FRE's comments section loooong time ago). Oh well! 🤷‍♀️:geek::ROFLMAO:

Yel

Anyway, lets get back on topic. We're clear about our rules and mods only get involved to make things run smoothly.

If you've got issues with a user hit report and let us deal with it. If you want to talk about tattle in general there's a forum for that so that this stays on topic and isn't spoilt (y)

Anyway, lets get back on topic. We're clear about our rules and mods only get involved to make things run smoothly.

If you've got issues with a user hit report and let us deal with it. If you want to talk about tattle in general there's a forum for that so that this stays on topic and isn't spoilt (y)
I knew that was coming. :)

Wasn't complaining. Just speaking my truth. ;)

Adams Mississippi blog was the first thing I watched today. I’m gonna kind of be sad once he gets back to Florida because I’ve been enjoying this road trip back across the country but I really do hope that in 2022 that he goes and we see some cool stuff that we haven’t seen before because we’ve seen the trip back-and-forth from California to Florida several times

Reactions: 3
lemonsqueeze. A rather harmless, if unintelligible commenter on the threads (PMM, Kays, and most recently more on TTT) who (the other day) suggested one thing about TTT's new manny that crossed a line w/ many and lots of peeps went back and forth with her and she left.

I tried to tell peeps that English wasn't her first language (I think Spanish is her first language) and just to take some of her comments with a grain of salt and move on (I had experience w/ her on FRE's comments section loooong time ago). Oh well! 🤷‍♀️:geek::ROFLMAO:
I was wondering if that was who it was. LOL

Oh!! I’m in your backyard this week. I’m at the Polynesian right now for Ohana.

Attachments

• Heart
I was wondering if that was who it was. LOL

Oh!! I’m in your backyard this week. I’m at the Polynesian right now for Ohana.
Very nice! Enjoy your stay! Would you believe in all these years I still have never been to Ohana!? :ROFLMAO:

Been to Kona Cafe tons of times, just never Ohana!

Tried to watch Adam today but didn’t make it through. He was rambling and I realized I had no I idea what he was talking about bec my mind wandered. I don’t think he will have any riveting content until the new year but I have high hopes for what’s to come

Tried to watch Adam today but didn’t make it through. He was rambling and I realized I had no I idea what he was talking about bec my mind wandered. I don’t think he will have any riveting content until the new year but I have high hopes for what’s to come
You didn't miss much. Word salad update vlog. It was longer than usual because now he's really into long takes.

The biggest 'takeaway' was his proclamation that there will not be anymore update videos for a while.

This is definitely a video you could skip. However, it does sound like he's pumped for 2022 vlogs. It should be really fun.

It was foggy. Foggy. Don't think he mentioned it was foggy. Foggy.

Join me, shall you - 2:00, 2:15, and 2:27

It was redundant.

I did like the nods to Justin, though, at the beginning. (i.e. hooommme, and sorta a schleep well nod.)

What does “Lllllllllll” mean? Thanks.
If you're referring to Master Chef's / Trip Reviewer Extraordinaire's use of it, I think it started as a crack on how she whines all the time and I wanna say someone made reference to the sound she makes when doing so... almost like "LLLLllll" before she starts w/ some stupid apology.

I admit I've heard it before myself (i.e. the sound she makes). It was grating. She doesn't do it all the time though.
If you ever heard that character Pat - below - from the 90s on Saturday Night Live, and how she talked, it's kinda related to that sound.

Also, TTT thread is boring me now. It's in another rinse and repeat cycle, IMHO. :ROFLMAO:

Also, Adam the Woo.

1639401885380.png

If you're referring to Master Chef's / Trip Reviewer Extraordinaire's use of it, I think it started as a crack on how she whines all the time and I wanna say someone made reference to the sound she makes when doing so... almost like "LLLLllll" before she starts w/ some stupid apology.

I admit I've heard it before myself (i.e. the sound she makes). It was grating. She doesn't do it all the time though.
If you ever heard that character Pat - below - from the 90s on Saturday Night Live, and how she talked, it's kinda related to that sound.

Also, TTT thread is boring me now. It's in another rinse and repeat cycle, IMHO. :ROFLMAO:

Also, Adam the Woo.

View attachment 921645
ahh ok I was very confused, and bored, withmost of the threads at this point. I mean the entire PMM thread = he is fat and talks funny. I mean is that even tattle thread worthy 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also I do kind of like Adam’s new focus.

ahh ok I was very confused, and bored, withmost of the threads at this point. I mean the entire PMM thread = he is fat and talks funny. I mean is that even tattle thread worthy 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also I do kind of like Adam’s new focus.
Yeah, I last posted on PMM's thread last Mon., and haven't since.

PMM = fat, red faced, eats too much, selective speech impediments, can't run a 10k, needs to see a doc. I get it. :ROFLMAO:
I was always more interested in the somewhat duplicity in his acting sad and lonely while V. was in his company - especially during gifted DVC stays - than his eating habits anyways (though they're disgusting).

I also just skim Michael and Dave Kays' thread too these days, for the most part too.
It's just same ol' same ol'. Channels crashing. Clueless morons. Lack self-awareness, etc. :ROFLMAO:

I have to catch up on a few of these latest Woo vlogs. I only watched a bit of the "I have returned to Fla" vlog we all knew was coming.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.