Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam posted a video to FB getting evacuated from Thunder Mountain last night (he was with a friend). I guess he whipped out his phone to film it since he was giddy with excitement over being evacuated. Funny how he did have his phone with him this time after his vlog where he said how much he loved not bringing his phone. 😄

Reactions: 4
Adam posted a video to FB getting evacuated from Thunder Mountain last night (he was with a friend). I guess he whipped out his phone to film it since he was giddy with excitement over being evacuated. Funny how he did have his phone with him this time after his vlog where he said how much he loved not bringing his phone. 😄
:ROFLMAO: I rest my case.

This is a perfect example of what I was referring to the other day. His saying one thing, and doing another. I'm so over it. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
The ride breaking down is an incredibly rare occurrence. No way that wasn’t going to be filmed. Even the average non-vlogger would do that.

Reactions: 5
Nobody goes out without their phone in 2021

Reactions: 2
You must have missed his Disney vlog where he did just that and said he didn't miss it and wanted to do it every time.

The ride breaking down is an incredibly rare occurrence. No way that wasn’t going to be filmed. Even the average non-vlogger would do that.
Umm, sure, but he isn't a theme park vlogger now by his own words. He also said he was no longer using social media and deleted the apps on his phone right on the vlog where he said this and showed the viewers he deleted them. He posted this to his official FB page for his channel.

He is a hypocrite. He can post whatever he wants, but he DOESN'T NEED to tell us every time he says he won't do something again only to do it. 🤣

:ROFLMAO: I rest my case.

This is a perfect example of what I was referring to the other day. His saying one thing, and doing another. I'm so over it. :ROFLMAO:
Either people here are Adam apologists or they haven't watched his vlogs where he says a 30 min soliloquy about how he is DONE with something only to do it again when it suits his needs. He can just not do that and then, you know, do whatever he wants whenever he wants. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You must have missed his Disney vlog where he did just that and said he didn't miss it and wanted to do it every time.
I think for Disneyland, you do need to have a phone for park entry since they don't have physical passes, I'm not saying he didn't backpedal on what he said, but that was probably the case.

He is a hypocrite. He can post whatever he wants, but he DOESN'T NEED to tell us every time he says he won't do something again only to do it. 🤣

Either people here are Adam apologists or they haven't watched his vlogs where he says a 30 min soliloquy about how he is DONE with something only to do it again when it suits his needs. He can just not do that and then, you know, do whatever he wants whenever he wants. 😂
Exactly! I don't give a tit if he PERSONALLY brings his phone (or doesn't), if he films it (or doesn't), or whatever.

BUT just don't make these big ass extreme proclamations and then break and do the opposite. He could have filmed it "for posterity" for himself without uploading. 🤣

He's done it quite a few times within the last year - these grand declarations only to do the opposite - notably with regard to Disney, vlogging, or travel. (not to mention selling broken cameras on IG; it's not about the money, he says! Oh, but make me an offer, I'll meet you at Orange Circle 🤣 )

I love the off-the-beaten-path vlogs but man, Adam, stop w/ the word salads and soliloquies (perfect word you chose!)! 🤣

• Haha
Exactly. It is exhausting and my only criticism of him, honestly.
I don’t think I’d expect anything less of him, he’s always been reactionary but I think the last 18 months have really caused him to lose focus, or lose his way even. He certainly seems to have lost touch with a lot of his vlogging friends.
He’s done so much samey footage in 🇺🇸, think he might head overseas. Has he ever left the states?

Exactly. It is exhausting and my only criticism of him, honestly.
Yup. I love the on-the-road vlogs. I love how he shows little details here or there and shows so much true Americana (loved his and Justin Scarred's Route 66's, respectively). And I love his parents.

Just wish he'd stop with the friggin declarations / proclamations only to break them two weeks later. :ROFLMAO:

I also agree with @RebelUtd. Something kinda changed with him in the last year or so.

I still think he was / is experiencing a bit of a midlife crisis and after watching the Dad roadtrip vlogs, my DH believes it came to a head when he was on that trip and relived all the places they lived / moved to and the things his dad did to provide for the family whereas with Adam there's no wife, no kids... just Adam. Not saying you need a wife and kids to be happy, but I think Adam realized it's pretty much just him in life right now. And I think he was silently dealing with being almost 50 now and being alone in the world, so to speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yup. I love the on-the-road vlogs. I love how he shows little details here or there and shows so much true Americana (loved his and Justin Scarred's Route 66's, respectively). And I love his parents.

Just wish he'd stop with the friggin declarations / proclamations only to break them two weeks later. :ROFLMAO:

I also agree with @RebelUtd. Something kinda changed with him in the last year or so.

I still think he was / is experiencing a bit of a midlife crisis and after watching the Dad roadtrip vlogs, my DH believes it came to a head when he was on that trip and relived all the places they lived / moved to and the things his dad did to provide for the family whereas with Adam there's no wife, no kids... just Adam. Not saying you need a wife and kids to be happy, but I think Adam realized it's pretty much just him in life right now. And I think he was silently dealing with being almost 50 now and being alone in the world, so to speak.
Agreed, well said. I think he is thinking of his legacy and what people will remember him by (midlife crisis) and because he doesn't have a family like his parents (and they seem so proud of their family and all they went through) he wants to do some vlogs with meaning. I am sure he doesn't want to be known for riding Expedition Everest 17 times in a row or losing his sunglasses on "Best Remove Em!". I also think he insinuated he is getting too old to be in Disney parks solo, multiple times per week filming tit (ouch, Spencer 🤣).

• Heart
I think he seems depressed, and for a while now. But speaking as a viewer, his videos were better when he was in a lighter space and it makes me not want to watch because he seems down when he’s alone. He’s better with someone. I hope he can get some help, he’s kinda aimless now.

But I couldn’t watch those baseball vlogs, y’all. Just not my thing.

I think he seems depressed, and for a while now. But speaking as a viewer, his videos were better when he was in a lighter space and it makes me not want to watch because he seems down when he’s alone. He’s better with someone. I hope he can get some help, he’s kinda aimless now.

I only got through those once I turned them into a drinking game.

Hoping by the time next season rolls around, he's found a new spark so we only get baseball vlogs once every few weeks instead of every other day.

I feel confident that him taking time to reflect, he'll be able come back with videos he really enjoys making. I feel just as confident that he'll change his approach and make videos about something he says he isn't planning to after 10 - 12 days, but if that's the case at least we'll have some flashes of fun content to enjoy from it!

Reactions: 3

I hated baseball but watched the vlogs out of boredom and now when it starts back in my town I want to go to a game lol. I think it would be fun if anything for the atmosphere

I hated baseball but watched the vlogs out of boredom and now when it starts back in my town I want to go to a game lol. I think it would be fun if anything for the atmosphere
Adam does a better job marketing the game than Rob Manfred (MLB Commissioner). Hoping he does some Spring Training vlogs in February and March!

Reactions: 1
Adam does a better job marketing the game than Rob Manfred (MLB Commissioner). Hoping he does some Spring Training vlogs in February and March!
You mean he does a better job marketing the Concessions Stand. :LOL:

Adam if you read here I think a good post-vlogging job for you would be a minor league baseball announcer of some sort. Or heck it do it and continue vlogging as well.

I'd suggest you apply for a job with MLB but they might look at your videos showing gameplay and have just a few words for you about them: best remove 'em!

• Haha
I really liked today’s video. I am so used to the fast paced musical filled videos most people do so this was a nice change. I can’t believe I watched the whole thing and didn’t FF through any of it.

Adam seems giddy to be away from the Disney/CA scene. Fly free Woo! 🕊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.