Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"A Very Stormy Saturday at Disney World Magic Kingdom - Ride Closures / Rain Poncho and Puddle Overload"

He's baaaack. 😂 Special occasions, huh? May the 4th, maybe an Epcot Festival..... but also, a random Saturday in March to document lots of rain and a poncho? 😂🤦‍♀️

We knew it - @2020planner 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣

Did you see his IG stories the other day? I should have screenshot it.

Saying how he's recorded and uploaded every day since Jan 1 and doing so is something he loves, as it keeps him on a schedule and makes him feel accomplished.

Well, DH and I watched the Deland vlog - an "unplanned Friday" (as he called it).

Near the end, he says he realized, as the day was going on, that he didn't film anything yet that day and the other dude (can't remember his name) touched base w/ him and they got together and so that's how the "unplanned" Deland vlog happened in the early evening (and going into the night).

So...which is it?

Recording and uploading every day on a schedule makes you feel accomplished? Or...almost forgetting to film something and ending up at a street market on an "unplanned" Friday in Deland? :unsure:

I swear, these bleeping vloggers. All of them anymore.

Oh, and yes, you're right. Adam isn't bringing his phone to the parks anymore. He has nothing else to contribute that others aren't already doing. He wants to experience the parks on a personal level without having to record things. He won't be back for awhile, so not to worry.

Oh, wait... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok...going to semi-rant again.🤣

First, save it with the title "my tax day stress." You bleeping paid off your bleeping DVC purchase that you bought at almost 50 years of age - in less than a year. I don't want to read about your money woes aka "tax day stress."

Second, I love how now he's telling people NOT to send SASE's to the P.O. box bc it overwhelmed his little small town post office. WTF did he expect? 5 people were going to send him SASE's? And now he's going to let the offer "subside" because he imagines the "influx" for the next week or two will be pretty heavy.

This guy. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok...going to semi-rant again.🤣

First, save it with the title "my tax day stress." You bleeping paid off your bleeping DVC purchase that you bought at almost 50 years of age - in less than a year. I don't want to read about your money woes aka "tax day stress."

Second, I love how now he's telling people NOT to send SASE's to the P.O. box bc it overwhelmed his little small town post office. WTF did he expect? 5 people were going to send him SASE's? And now he's going to let the offer "subside" because he imagines the "influx" for the next week or two will be pretty heavy.

This guy. 🤦‍♀️
Convinced it was all a flex to show how popular he is. It also sticks it to BLAB. 🤣

He has 600K subs! Even if 10% are big fans, that means a ton of mail. I bet there are a bunch of gift cards in those envelopes.

Reactions: 8
Convinced it was all a flex to show how popular he is. It also sticks it to BLAB. 🤣

He has 600K subs! Even if 10% are big fans, that means a ton of mail. I bet there are a bunch of gift cards in those envelopes.
Yep, and I also saw at least 1-2 of those somewhat larger yellow envelope mailers (the kinda padded ones). So I'm sure someone sent him some stuff.

Reactions: 3
I'm thinking if people didn't send gift cards already, they might now. Adam said he told people to put one stamp on the envelope to be returned, but it turns out you need two. He said he'll put the other stamp on for everyone. I'm sure that's going to be at least $1,000 in stamps. I bet some people are going to feel bad and send him gift cards.

Reactions: 4
I'm thinking if people didn't send gift cards already, they might now. Adam said he told people to put one stamp on the envelope to be returned, but it turns out you need two. He said he'll put the other stamp on for everyone. I'm sure that's going to be at least $1,000 in stamps. I bet some people are going to feel bad and send him gift cards.
And this after he specifically said in the one vlog how he "tested" it out and you only need one stamp. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is anybody else shipping TimBo and Adam? They seem way happier together.
And this after he specifically said in the one vlog how he "tested" it out and you only need one stamp. 🤣
Yeah his test was only sending it from the exact post office it was going to right? They are likely a bit lenient on postage in that situation, wonder if it even went through any machinery at all?

Yeah his test was only sending it from the exact post office it was going to right? They are likely a bit lenient on postage in that situation, wonder if it even went through any machinery at all?
Yep. And the main issue is, if he is sending buttons then the envelope is too thick to go through the machines without causing possible issues, so they charge more for hand metering or handling.

He mailed it from Tampa.

(timestamp at 13:15)

Reactions: 2
He should have “stuck” to just mailing out stickers (lol). The pins were never going to work with a thin envelope with one stamp. One stamp only pays for one ounce and then the machines are going to tear the envelope when it goes through if it’s not a padded envelope. Of course he didn’t think this through.

He should have “stuck” to just mailing out stickers (lol). The pins were never going to work with a thin envelope with one stamp. One stamp only pays for one ounce and then the machines are going to tear the envelope when it goes through if it’s not a padded envelope. Of course he didn’t think this through.
It boggles my mind how he always tries to come across (at least even more so in recent years) as this astute, learned person. Example - the use of unnecessarily big words (often used incorrectly) peppered throughout his sentences.

Yet his punctuation is tit. His spelling is often tit. He constantly contradicts himself and his big proclamations.
And he lacks common sense over such practical things like this (e.g., mailing pins and potential issues with mailing pins).

All he had to do was open a web form, have people send their address and send out a specific number of stickers and buttons to people. He doesn't want to collect money for various reasons (taxes, some weird thing about not having people give him money), but he could have avoided paying for a PO box, buying more stamps, picking up mail, going through thousands of envelopes.

Print labels off the computer, put in stuff, add own stamps, mail them. So much time saved and probably a wash with money since he is paying expenses and his work time to do all this.

Instead of filming Disney content while he's in town, we can get countless vlogs of him stuffing envelopes with a piping hot caffeinated beverage. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw his original video and did send a SASE and followed his instructions to the letter. I will wait and see what happens and what/if I get sent anything back. I would never buy anything, join patreon, or donate gift cards for any vlogger as I feel watching the videos is enough. I really just want to see if he follows through and sends something back. I'll post when/if I receive something back.

Reactions: 10
I saw his original video and did send a SASE and followed his instructions to the letter. I will wait and see what happens and what/if I get sent anything back. I would never buy anything, join patreon, or donate gift cards for any vlogger as I feel watching the videos is enough. I really just want to see if he follows through and sends something back. I'll post when/if I receive something back.
I sent one as well. I'm curious of how long it will take. It appears that he may have gotten 1,000+ letters. I'm guessing he never does this again. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.