Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually had to laugh at him on the scrambler though lol. I was also wondering if 2020planner was there bec I think she’s mentioned attending that festival before
Funny you mention it; I was there earlier today! 🍓

Darn. I missed him! I could have asked him for a nifty button if I saw him! 🤣

The fairs are one right after the other, about 10 miles apart. They take everything down from the state fair and drag it down the road and reassemble it for the strawberry festival.
Yup. I was able to get my fave Fiske fries and lemon shake fix again. And Peachey's donuts. 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep. We know you can't contain your excitement at being back at WDW, Adam. 🤣

So, save the "I'm not going to be filming at Disney for a long while... it's an oversaturated market... too many people are already doing it... I have nothing else to add... I'm not going to be bringing my phone with me to the parks anymore to film... " walk-and-talk next time. ;)

1646833773196.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep. We know you can't contain your excitement at being back at WDW, Adam. 🤣

So, save the "I'm not going to be filming at Disney for a long while... it's an oversaturated market... too many people are already doing it... I have nothing else to add... I'm not going to be bringing my phone with me to the parks anymore to film... " walk-and-talk next time. ;)

View attachment 1113056
And, the best part, he is with Brickey and not BLAB. KT said on the live, after being asked many times, that they haven't been able to get together with Adam due to scheduling conflicts and that they are all "working." 🤣 But, here he is at WDW, and also with Brickey AGAIN while BLAB is also in town. (Spencer and Brickey are going together to Starcruiser.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol it is great that he's no longer associated with BLAB. They are so annoying I can't even stomach their tattle thread!

If I saw Adam at a WDW I'd likely say "There goooeeessss a vloggggeerrrr!!!!" and then maybe "Awww sh*t sonnn!!!!1"

Need to watch some classic Adam today. :D

And, the best part, he is with Brickey and not BLAB. KT said on the live, after being asked many times, that they haven't been able to get together with Adam due to scheduling conflicts and that they are all "working." 🤣 But, here he is at WDW, and also with Brickey AGAIN while BLAB is also in town. (Spencer and Brickey are going together to Starcruiser.)
We’ll that’s one way to get away from BLAB they would not come close to water.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep. Even though we were all confident enough to bet that the relationship was fractured, this 100% seals the deal. I can't stand Brickey, but the fact that Adam is hanging with him a lot and not with BLAB at all anymore must be grating on their nerves. Then Spencer will be stuck with Brickey in close quarters on the Galactic Cruiser. There is no way that it won't be weighing on his mind.

Adam was a really good friend to them. I only knew about BLAB because of Adam when he invited them to hang out at the pool during his Anaheim hotel stays during the pandemic. They are lucky that Adam is decent and not slamming them. I am not a huge Adam stan, but I do enjoy some of his content and respect that he took the high ground. It just makes BLAB look even worse.

Reactions: 5
I will say Adams Vlog today is the right way to showcase things that you can do unlike the mess Vlogs that the Trackers put up that make me not wanna do anything. Adams Vlog actually made me want to rent a pontoon boat next time I go down there because he made it look like so much fun. I have rented the little two person boats and they were a lot of fun but boy they were hard on your rear end because of the hard plastic seat but I had not consider doing a pontoon boat but honestly now I want to rent one. But that’s how you showcase something… The trackers should take a page from Adam‘s book.

But yeah dude is obsessed with Disney go show us something different Adam! I would actually like to see a fan boat ride. I think he’s done one in the past but it’s been a while

Nate’s video of the pontoon boat didn’t make me want to rent one, but Adam’s did. I think we might try that the next time we’re down there with friends. Kind of reminded me of his video of the fair with Tim, he can show himself actually having fun, and he’s better when he has a companion.

I don’t know anything about Brickey, but he doesn’t get on my nerves yet, so he’s definitely an improvement over blob!

Reactions: 3
Nate’s video of the pontoon boat didn’t make me want to rent one, but Adam’s did. I think we might try that the next time we’re down there with friends. Kind of reminded me of his video of the fair with Tim, he can show himself actually having fun, and he’s better when he has a companion.

I don’t know anything about Brickey, but he doesn’t get on my nerves yet, so he’s definitely an improvement over blob!
He is very subdued in Adam's videos, even I haven't minded him and I can't stand him.

Reactions: 2
As he's requesting no one send him gifts, souvenirs, etc., he keeps looking at his coffee cup. LOL He says there's just room for a few envelopes, so only send him a SASE. Oh, but what can fit inside one of those? [eyes on coffee] A gift card! But don't send him one. ;)

Yeah, I know; I'm being cynical.

But I just can't be anything but cynical anymore these days with these vloggers. There's always an ulterior motive. I mean, at the end of the day, his "free" stickers and pins - and future "merch drops" (aka "keep this merch train going") are simply advertisements for himself and the channel = more money for him. It's a business, after all.

As he's requesting no one send him gifts, souvenirs, etc., he keeps looking at his coffee cup. LOL He says there's just room for a few envelopes, so only send him a SASE. Oh, but what can fit inside one of those? [eyes on coffee] A gift card! But don't send him one. ;)

Yeah, I know; I'm being cynical.

But I just can't be anything but cynical anymore these days with these vloggers. There's always an ulterior motive. I mean, at the end of the day, his "free" stickers and pins - and future "merch drops" (aka "keep this merch train going") are simply advertisements for himself and the channel = more money for him. It's a business, after all.
I can understand the cynicism. Most vloggers seems to be scammers and/or grifters. I think Adam is pretty low on the list when it comes to grifting due to his punk rock code. However, the whole free merch thing is being sold as he just appreciates people and that's why he's sending out free stuff. As @2020planner pointed out, it's marketing for him which equals more views and in turn more money.

Ok, I give in, what IS "punk rock code" for Adam? I just don't see it. 😄
🤣 So true. I think his interpretation of his "punk rock code" is how he doesn't do superchats, sell merch, get on the media list (except for local haunts that allow him to film as media when inside the houses), and I'm sure the list goes on.

Now, is it also punk rock to buy DVC, Disney stock, fly first class, and many other flexes? TBD. Maybe Adam will mention it during his next walk and talk.

• Haha
Sounds like he is just counting on confused stans not sending a self addressed stamped envelope properly and collecting a bunch of free stamps. He seems confused on stuff that doesn't fit in the small PO Box pretty sure they just put a slip in it and you collect the parcels separately.

Would a postal worker actually follow his directions to return to sender any packages too large to fit in the box? I don't think they'd agree to that.

Still need to go watch some classic Adam.

Last edited:
Someone posted this in the BLAB thread. So, maybe confirmation that BLAB and Adam had a falling out over the apartment thing? 😳

(Natalie's IG)

C47311A9-7293-451E-903C-EFB6BD915D08.png

• Wow
  • Heart
"A Very Stormy Saturday at Disney World Magic Kingdom - Ride Closures / Rain Poncho and Puddle Overload"

He's baaaack. 😂 Special occasions, huh? May the 4th, maybe an Epcot Festival..... but also, a random Saturday in March to document lots of rain and a poncho? 😂🤦‍♀️

We knew it - @2020planner 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.