Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I look forward to the coming year and woo vlogs…it’s about time he travels to other places. I don’t know if he reads here but he definitely addressed the fact that he was healthy and had money. Good for him I look forward to seeing where he goes

Reactions: 7
I found it interesting that he didn't even mention his roommate situation in CA. Adam has said before that he has roommates and that's how he can justify keeping both places. Normally Adam over explains things and goes around in circles. The fact that he didn't mention anything, makes me think something did happen with BLAB.

The speculation on this thread and BLAB's is probably right. They probably decided to move out all of a sudden and Adam had to figure out the mess that they left.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Adam The Woo rebranding. Good for him!

I'm excited to see him return to his roots. Travel plan details after New Years.

Reactions: 3
The fact that he didn't mention anything, makes me think something did happen with BLAB.

The speculation on this thread and BLAB's is probably right. They probably decided to move out all of a sudden and Adam had to figure out the mess that they left.
One of his replies said he would still be in their videos from time to time. Not much of a falling out if that’s the case.

This arrangement was probably temporary and BLAB finally found another place. That prompted Adam to just get rid of it.

So they did him a favor. He doesn’t have to pay 1/2 rent for another X number of months now.

Delighted he’s moving away from theme park vlogging proper. Excited to see what he comes up with. I love his road trips and off the beaten track Americana vlogs. You do you Mr the Woo 👏

One of his replies said he would still be in their videos from time to time. Not much of a falling out if that’s the case.

This arrangement was probably temporary and BLAB finally found another place. That prompted Adam to just get rid of it.

So they did him a favor. He doesn’t have to pay 1/2 rent for another X number of months now.
That seems weird to me. Why did they give their viewers some dramatic story about how sketchy and scary the area was? Why not just tell everyone they were looking for a new place because their lease was ending and they wanted their own apartment or whatever?

Is the BLAB thread somewhere I need to be to get the tea? I’ve never watched a single one of their vlogs, but I know who they are. Sounds like they screwed Adam over. I’m kinda judgey about their incredibly transient living arrangements I have to say.

Reactions: 4
I think he is feeling his age and wants to travel while he can and doing theme park content and being a dime a dozen vlogger bored him. Also, if BLAB screwed him that might have lit a fire under him to stop the theme park material.

I like his on the road material for the most part. I hope he stick with it for a good amount of time. Also, I think he wants a home base near his parents in case things go south on the family front.
My god rent in Anaheim must be insane if it is twice his rent in Celebration. Good grief.

Reactions: 2
That seems weird to me. Why did they give their viewers some dramatic story about how sketchy and scary the area was? Why not just tell everyone they were looking for a new place because their lease was ending and they wanted their own apartment or whatever?
Vloggers tend to embellish to stretch out a video. Besides KT is a woman who might truly have felt nervous in that part of town where a big guy like Adam would not.

Gossip and speculation is fun because the truth is usually pretty boring.

Is the BLAB thread somewhere I need to be to get the tea? I’ve never watched a single one of their vlogs, but I know who they are. Sounds like they screwed Adam over. I’m kinda judgey about their incredibly transient living arrangements I have to say.
What a few of their videos, especially their live streams. Make up your own mind, then read the thread.

Reactions: 1
Vloggers tend to embellish to stretch out a video. Besides KT is a woman who might truly have felt nervous in that part of town where a big guy like Adam would not.

Gossip and speculation is fun because the truth is usually pretty boring.
True, but what do they actually gain by embellishing? Just a big story they have to keep up for zero gain. It also makes the area around Disneyland sound crappy. It also makes Spencer look like a wimp compared to Adam. If it was a mutual agreement to leave the apartment, they didn't need a story. So weird. The only thing that might make sense is they had to hide that they just wanted to upgrade to a fancy place by saying they had no choice bc of scary town by their old place. 🙄 Not sure that it helped; everyone knows KT is flexing up a storm about it.

True, but what do they actually gain by embellishing? Just a big story they have to keep up for zero gain. It also makes the area around Disneyland sound crappy. It also makes Spencer look like a wimp compared to Adam. If it was a mutual agreement to leave the apartment, they didn't need a story. So weird. The only thing that might make sense is they had to hide that they just wanted to upgrade to a fancy place by saying they had no choice bc of scary town by their old place. 🙄 Not sure that it helped; everyone knows KT is flexing up a storm about it.
I used to be subscribed to BLAB, and it seemed they had a story for everything. Things could never just be. They get a lot of flack for still having the Malibu place, as well as an OC residence. Doesn't surprise me they'd have a story about sketchy neighborhoods and gang members to justify moving into a gated residence. And they probably think it will bring in more super chat money

I used to be subscribed to BLAB, and it seemed they had a story for everything. Things could never just be. They get a lot of flack for still having the Malibu place, as well as an OC residence. Doesn't surprise me they'd have a story about sketchy neighborhoods and gang members to justify moving into a gated residence. And they probably think it will bring in more super chat money
Except that people knew the vicinity of where they lived, so pretty easy to find out if they are liars. I don't see why anyone, even crazy BLAB stans would up the superchats for this. They don't need a reason, they superchat them just to ask them mundane Qs on lives. 😂

The kicker would be if they made up that story for Adam. Of some crazy confrontation or scary moment so that's why they had to move. Then they don't piss him off.

• Haha
Does anyone (i.e. locals) have a real concrete idea of where Adam's apartment was? Like with street names? I'm itching to do Google Earth just to see the area we're all talking about.

Except that people knew the vicinity of where they lived, so pretty easy to find out if they are liars. I don't see why anyone, even crazy BLAB stans would up the superchats for this. They don't need a reason, they superchat them just to ask them mundane Qs on lives. 😂
Jinx (kinda). Just asked that. Do you know any random streets around the area where he said he'd walk from his apt to DL? I am totally unfamiliar.

Does anyone (i.e. locals) have a real concrete idea of where Adam's apartment was? Like with street names? I'm itching to do Google Earth just to see the area we're all talking about.

Jinx (kinda). Just asked that. Do you know any random streets around the area where he said he'd walk from his apt to DL? I am totally unfamiliar.
I don't know specific streets besides how we used to drive there when I was a kid. Adam said today he lives within 1 mile of DL. I am sure some areas are better than others, but doubt Adam rented an apt which stored all his stuff for months, in some "sketchy" area. And I also don't like the connotation of "not good part of town" because it feels like a Jenn and Tim code phrase for "people who don't look like us live here." 😬

100% that BLAB left on short notice and Adam had to get rid of the place. Nobody decides to travel cross country to move out of an apartment, without warning, the week of Thanksgiving, unless they have to do so. Adam’s hand was forced.

Reactions: 6
I don't know specific streets besides how we used to drive there when I was a kid. Adam said today he lives within 1 mile of DL. I am sure some areas are better than others, but doubt Adam rented an apt which stored all his stuff for months, in some "sketchy" area. And I also don't like the connotation of "not good part of town" because it feels like a Jenn and Tim code phrase for "people who don't look like us live here." 😬
I'm on the hunt.

Remember that one guy (who said he was autistic and made unsavory racist comments) who kept coming on here repeatedly adamantly telling us that Adam wasn't his real first name? And I admit I disagreed w/ him.

Everything I've been coming across in my research today has David Adam Williams, age 47, DOB 8/10/1974 with a note of = aka Adam Williams.
All matching w/ St. Cloud addresses and family members that I know of.

Egg on my face. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

EDITED TO ADD: Yeah, pretty sure his real name is David. Just found a ton of traffic tickets in Osceola County dating from 1992-2006 for someone w/ his exact name and YOB. Anything from running red lights to driving a vehicle in an unsafe condition (this one sounds like him) to following too closely to not wearing his seatbelt to special hazard ("failure to use care"). I counted 8 or 9 tickets.

Hopefully he's learned to be a safer driver since 2006.
Also, I didn't find anything in Orange County

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she grow up in walking distance of Disneyland?

The whole story is sketchy AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.