Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Venice video with German in Venice was good. It looks like they had a really good time together.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully Adam sees Justin before he goes, doesn't even need to be vlogged. Just say hi after seeing Justin's latest video, which is really sad about Allie's health problems and hard journey they'll have ahead.

Reactions: 9
Hopefully Adam sees Justin before he goes, doesn't even need to be vlogged. Just say hi after seeing Justin's latest video, which is really sad about Allie's health problems and hard journey they'll have ahead.
I feel so bad about Ally. I hope Justin takes well-needed time off. :(

I feel so bad about Ally. I hope Justin takes well-needed time off. :(
I watched that video last night and felt so bad for them. I knew she had health issues but it’s sad to hear it’s gotten so bad. Hopefully the surgery will give her some relief. 😢

Reactions: 9
Heartbreaking news. Ally's so sweet and those procedures are so taxing, she's very strong fighting through and really wishing the best for the surgery.

Beautiful ending of that vlog with Friendsgiving too. Every year the holidays fly by, but the best part is spending time with people you love. After seeing that, definitely going to try to not show up late to Christmas this year.

Reactions: 6
Justin's video was awful and sad. I hope the surgeries help Ally. I like Justin and I feel so sorry for them.

Reactions: 5
The Venice video with German in Venice was good. It looks like they had a really good time together.
I enjoyed the "Ahnuld" off. Yeah, it's stupid. Fun none the less.
Heartbreaking news. Ally's so sweet and those procedures are so taxing, she's very strong fighting through and really wishing the best for the surgery.

Beautiful ending of that vlog with Friendsgiving too. Every year the holidays fly by, but the best part is spending time with people you love. After seeing that, definitely going to try to not show up late to Christmas this year.
That's the worst part of aging. The realization nothing lasts forever. Eventually we lose those we love. I hug my Mom more now, than I ever did. May God keep her healthy.

I wish Ally all the best in her fight and recovery. I don't know Justin, but he seems to be a decent person here.

Reactions: 2
Sounds like bad news for Ally, I’m afraid to find out what’s going on with her.
She has Crohn’s Disease, which is a serious illness. I wish both of them well in their medical journey, she’s young, and hopefully will recover completely.

Reading between the lines, as an NP, it sounds like she is going to need a colostomy to allow her gut to heal, while they throw high powered treatments at her, with a hopeful reversal 6 months later.

Reactions: 5
I tip a crazier conspiracy theory to you!

During the 50th and Adam realizing his love for Disney Magic fading, he bumped into Dim Tracker in the rare occasion that he was alone at the park. They had a long conversation and Adam realized he wants to save up for a child of his own to share the magic of the parks with. Fueled even more from reminiscing his childhood love of baseball. He shared his new vision with BLAB and they said WTF hence the falling out. Now he's selling posessions to save up in a fund for his future child. He's never been about the money before, but now he has reason to be!

That or I started day-drinking too early today lol...
Or, Adam begged KT to be the incubator for his offspring and Spencer wanted a super chat to seal-the-deal!

Reading between the lines, as an NP, it sounds like she is going to need a colostomy to allow her gut to heal, while they throw high powered treatments at her, with a hopeful reversal 6 months later.
I was thinking the same thing when Justin said they’d have to go back in after the first surgery. I had a friend go through this, several years ago…she was only 24…sadly her body succumbed to the disease.
I met Justin and Ally last summer and both are a true delight. I cried right along with him knowing the road ahead is going to be rough.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I was thinking the same thing when Justin said they’d have to go back in after the first surgery. I had a friend go through this, several years ago…she was only 24…sadly her body succumbed to the disease.
I met Justin and Ally last summer and both are a true delight. I cried right along with him knowing the road ahead is going to be rough.
I was getting teary eyed myself. You could tell he was struggling to talk about it.

Does anyone (i.e. locals) have a real concrete idea of where Adam's apartment was? Like with street names? I'm itching to do Google Earth just to see the area we're all talking about.

Jinx (kinda). Just asked that. Do you know any random streets around the area where he said he'd walk from his apt to DL? I am totally unfamiliar.
Former resident of Old Towne Orange, and still a current OC resident here. To be fair the area where I suspect the apartment was does have some sketchiness to it (but its all relative and isn't like straight out of compton type situation) there is gang activity in certain parts of that general area of anaheim/orange, but can be isolated to certain blocks/neighborhoods, so it's not entirely impossible, but its also not like there's shootings all the time like Chicago or something. The further you move west/northwest of Old Towne and the Chapman University area towards Harbor and beyond, with the exception of the pricey 'platinum triangle' area around the stadium, the area does go down in quality. Attached are couple of google maps images. The first showing the distance between D-Land and the circle, for those unfamiliar, Its not far but not a short walk between the two. The second one I circled in yellow 2 areas roughly where I think the apartment was located. I think it was definitely closer to the Harbor blvd. side because a lot of the early pandemic vlogs he was biking to places closer to that area as opposed to the side closer to the Orange circle. I think he previously had lived closer to the orange circle side (before he moved to Hollywood).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Former resident of Old Towne Orange, and still a current OC resident here. To be fair the area where I suspect the apartment was does have some sketchiness to it (but its all relative and isn't like straight out of compton type situation) there is gang activity in certain parts of that general area of anaheim/orange, but can be isolated to certain blocks/neighborhoods, so it's not entirely impossible, but its also not like there's shootings all the time like Chicago or something. The further you move west/northwest of Old Towne and the Chapman University area towards Harbor and beyond, with the exception of the pricey 'platinum triangle' area around the stadium, the area does go down in quality. Attached are couple of google maps images. The first showing the distance between D-Land and the circle, for those unfamiliar, Its not far but not a short walk between the two. The second one I circled in yellow 2 areas roughly where I think the apartment was located. I think it was definitely closer to the Harbor blvd. side because a lot of the early pandemic vlogs he was biking to places closer to that area as opposed to the side closer to the Orange circle. I think he previously had lived closer to the orange circle side (before he moved to Hollywood).
Very interesting! Thanks for the info, maps, and your insight into the area. I appreciate it! :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.